papyrus logs stopped ummm logging

sarahrah

Hiyas I noticed my papyrus logs haven't updated since last month. I hadn't needed them until I started playing around with some more mods (I'm kinda addicted) Anywho I noticed a problem with ctd when doing the falkreath quest chain. The Jarls longhouse was missing textures sometimes and his outfit was terquiose. Also when I fast traveled to there or coc (I tried as experiment) it ctd, everywhere else is fine. Sooo I thought I'd look at the logs.

I also noticed I have 2 my games folders, both with skyrim in and both have a skyrim.ini. One in public and one in user documents. Soo I renamed the public one to not be my games and still no papyrus logs :(

Anyone have any ideas cos I one frustrated chick right now

Assuming you were not having issues you'd have logging turned off for the performance gain so you would need to go back to the skyrim.ini in \Documents\my games\skyrim

and add/change from 0 to have the below again

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Also worth checking that Skyrim_default.ini in \Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim has the same

Archived