Hdt hand-breast collision troubles

Hello, I've been trying to get the hdt collision to work for the past couple days, I've just about got it but during red's idle animation the breasts move before that hands touch them, and in addition to that the breasts seem to be held up while the hands are suppose to be in the resting position on top of them(clipping through the breast that is being pushed up).  I've tried editing the .xml file to no avail, I have little experience with it.

the .xml file i am using is from Minou: minous-hdt-physics

and I am using HDT Bounce and Jiggles UNP by Knightmare077

everything else is working, just not the hand to breast thing.  Any help is appreciated.

pics: a/4UsY0 (add onto then end of imgur url since i cant post links and the pics wouldn't upload)

I had the same issue fixed it by changeing from hdtfingers.xml to hdtm.xml in the female hands mesh, on a plus note the hand vagina colissions still worked and I no longer needed the havok object, not sure if the latter was an accidential side effect from all my tampering so definetly test with it before uninstalling, Using the xml set from nightmare(regular bounce option) installed with version 3.0 all in one animated pussy  unpb body set at 50% weight . one side note for some reason I cannot run the body set a max weight has the vagina stays permanently in the open position until I lower the weight to 9.9, not sure what is causing this and it  affects both the pc and npc charactors

After rereading the page for Red's HDT idles I found that this glitch is already known, and in order to ensure that it was the animations itself i tried Lifelike Idle Animations(which i will be sticking with now) and they worked relatively well, i.e. little to no clipping, no wonky physics, and no stretches.

Can someone link me to the hand/breast collision mod? I never heard of it, but i'd like to take a looksy

It's on nexusmods, I can't post links so I can't directly link you to it but searching for HDT Bounce and Jiggles should get you there. There's a CBBE version as well if you prefer.

Can someone link me to the hand/breast collision mod? I never heard of it, but i'd like to take a looksy

It's on nexusmods, I can't post links so I can't directly link you to it but searching for HDT Bounce and Jiggles should get you there. There's a CBBE version as well if you prefer.

OOOoh, I know the mod. I am actually using it right now but had now idea there was a variant like that. Sweet, much obliged.

Archived