Need some advice on which mods to choose for this particular experience...

Reginald_001

Hey guys and gals. :)

I have a question. I have a completely virgin clean install of Skyrim, freshly installed on my SSD. I see I've put about 159 hours of gameplay into it in the past without any mods. I want to replay it, but this time I want to mod the hell out of it. I've been searching a bit here and there and there's so many mods to choose from, offering such a variety of things that it's hard to make heads and tails out of it.

So I'd like some advice from you guys on the following:

I'm using CBBE currently for FO4 and I'm pretty happy with it. So I've pretty much decided on installing that, it also seems that most other stuff is compatible with it.

As for gameplay experience, I'd like to have it as close to the original as possible, I certainly don't like those restriction mods, where you get captured and stuff. I'd like to have follower companions that I can slave around to do stuff, punish them, whatever. I saw a bathhouse mod, but wasn't sure on the other features there. I really digged the HDT physics stuff I saw here and there, but I'm not sure what the most stable build is and which is most safe to choose.

Do you guys have ideas on what mods/frameworks I need to install and use to make this happen?

I don't need tech instructions or any of that, I'm really wondering about the quality of the mods themselves, and which stay true to the original gameplay experience, but simply extend it by adding sexual options.

A lot of thanks in advance! :)

Start in the Sexlab section. The framework is pretty easy to download and install. Then check the sexlab mods link. Its categorised so you can easily find your poison. For models and textures youre ok with what you can find on nexus for bodies and armor mods etc.  ;)

Start in the Sexlab section. The framework is pretty easy to download and install. Then check the sexlab mods link. Its categorised so you can easily find your poison. For models and textures youre ok with what you can find on nexus for bodies and armor mods etc.  ;)

Thanks, I will start there! :)

Archived