Most stable Follower mod?

Photonix

As the title says recently done a nice new clean install of skyrim with many of the mods on this site, and everything seems to be stable so far, all I need now is a decent follower mod.

The ones that seem to get a lot of credit is AFT and UFO, I was wondering if anyone from experience can point me to a nice stable follower mod that won't cause any issues with most of the loverslab mods, as Nexus doesn't cover mods of an adult nature, it's hard to tell / ask the authors about stability, any thoughts would be much appreciated! 

Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks gets my vote. I've been using it right along, it's updated regularly, usleep compatible, Interesting NPCs compatible and just plain works. It also has a nice feature "stop managing this pc" from the menus. Also it has some toggle features in an MCM menu.

I quite liked Follower Mod by Mofakin, (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60763/? - look at google cache to see what it did). It's was a bit like UFO+ but like RND2 it seems to have gone - Thanxs Nexus people. :dodgy:

(EFF pisses me off with the huggy "I'm going to push you off a cliff" follower thing). 

its a good mod but the only thing i hate about it that it changes some follower face

Honestly hadn't noticed that. On my setup NPC's of Dibella and Bijin AIO come after it, so npc faces would get overwritten anyway. (You could just setup a LOOT rule to say load npc face changing mods after it. Also - and it's a real pain and takes fecking ages - using the CK to export all facegens is actually worth it in the long run. Especially when using MO because you just shift them to near the bottom of the left hand list).

I quite liked Follower Mod by Mofakin, (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60763/? - look at google cache to see what it did). It's was a bit like UFO+ but like RND2 it seems to have gone - Thanxs Nexus people. :dodgy:

(EFF pisses me off with the huggy "I'm going to push you off a cliff" follower thing). 

its a good mod but the only thing i hate about it that it changes some follower face

Honestly hadn't noticed that. On my setup NPC's of Dibella and Bijin AIO come after it, so npc faces would get overwritten anyway. (You could just setup a LOOT rule to say load npc face changing mods after it. Also - and it's a real pain and takes fecking ages - using the CK to export all facegens is actually worth it in the long run. Especially when using MO because you just shift them to near the bottom of the left hand list).

damnn it i forgot about that i should place my JH npc at the bottom list thanks for reminding me 

Go with AFT, don't bother with the others. The only thing I don't like about AFT and I mean the only thing: is that once you don't want a companion and you release it from AFT management whatever armor/clothing/accessories is lost.

If the Companion had light armor when your started the AFT management, when you release him from management he gets Leather armor as replacement. Same goes with clothing and heavy armor.

All this time I haven't found a way to release a companion with the clothing/armor I want :/

The rest work flawlessly ;)

i really like this one aela is still using a bow even the enemy is already near her damnn this is the best thanks for sharing this mod  :D  :D

Archived