Are there any Carrying pair pose mods?

ther1pper

there have been a few threads on this, i'd like to see this as well, but i suppose the best we're going to get right now is carry in a sack from defeat, which is pretty cool. I always noticed that there are moments in game during the kill moves where the player actually does pick up the enemy, it's just a  shot in the dark but, wouldn't there be a way to modify that in some way to possibly be able to do it? i'm just guessing. there's also the ability in better vampires to be able to pick the enemy up and throw them, maybe some sort of an actual grabbing of the enemy animation can be used with that somehow? 

there have been a few threads on this, i'd like to see this as well, but i suppose the best we're going to get right now is carry in a sack from defeat, which is pretty cool. I always noticed that there are moments in game during the kill moves where the player actually does pick up the enemy, it's just a  shot in the dark but, wouldn't there be a way to modify that in some way to possibly be able to do it? i'm just guessing. there's also the ability in better vampires to be able to pick the enemy up and throw them, maybe some sort of an actual grabbing of the enemy animation can be used with that somehow? 

i'm trying to use it for one of my stories, fuck i guess it won't happen.

Archived