Looking for animations

Heey guys,

I was wondering if you could advice me some animation packs for swords attack, bow attacks etc. I'm especially looking for a different bow animation that makes it possible to aim with crosshair in 3rd person mode. It would be really nice if I would also be able to rotate the camera while shooting so I can take some nice pictures. I hope there are some animation replacers like that somewhere :) Thanks in advance.

Awesome, thanks! Now I have that DMC Stylish installled, quite nice indeed.. but I downloaded and installed the Swordsdancer after for Dual wield, as far as I know this mod also requires a dual wield mod. By watching the video on the DMC Stylish TESNexus, I wonder what Dual Wield it uses.. Do you know that?

Thanks Amox, I have sensual walk mod more feminime installed.. and then I installed DMC style. After the installation my walk didn't work anymore so I deleted all the files from DMC style, and reinstalled the sensual walk again and that worked. Now there is one more problem: when my character walks and draws her weapon, she makes a weird movement with her back like she wants to break it. Do you know what file in the _male folder is causing that? I could replace it with one of the Data backup folder I have.

Thanks Amox' date=' I have sensual walk mod more feminime installed.. and then I installed DMC style. After the installation my walk didn't work anymore so I deleted all the files from DMC style, and reinstalled the sensual walk again and that worked. Now there is one more problem: when my character walks and draws her weapon, she makes a weird movement with her back like she wants to break it. Do you know what file in the _male folder is causing that? I could replace it with one of the Data backup folder I have.

[/quote']

I'm sorry for asking, but I would really like to have some things fixed. I'm currently using the 3rd person crosshair mentioned above, but my character is in front of the view which makes it still impossible to aim. I'm wondering if there was a mod out there which only modifies the 3rd person bow aiming view. Also, does anyone have an answer on my problem in my previous post?

Thanks for your reply, I had the load order right, but didn't work. Reinstalling mods in my _male folder worked.

There are 3 things really getting on my nerves at the moment:

1 When I walk and draw my weapon, my character makes a very weird movement with her back.

2 Some animations from DMC don't work. For example, the animation of holding the 2handed sword over the shoulder only works when in inventory. When I'm walking, it's using the default. (This might have the same cause as the first problem)

3 The questions in previous post:P

Edit: For all people having this issue with DMC Stylish SpecialAnims too: the readme is wrong in some ways. It tells you to put the files in the SpecialAnims folder, when you do this you will probably encounter the same problems as I had. I copied all the files from the DMC mod to the _male folder, and now it works well, except for the idle animations which are still default oblivion.

Guest Donkey

_male placing this in male folder will change all npc to use the same animation you do. the esp is conflicting that is why specialanims ain't working for you. try to check with OBMM what is causing it. i have played with DMC and the animation needs to be placed specialanims not male_ .

if your using bashpatch put this under it. it cannot be bashed. That will cause more problems.

_male placing this in male folder will change all npc to use the same animation you do. the esp is conflicting that is why specialanims ain't working for you. try to check with OBMM what is causing it. i have played with DMC and the animation needs to be placed specialanims not male_ .

if your using bashpatch put this under it. it cannot be bashed. That will cause more problems.

I'm not using WyreBash (yet), but using Conflict Detector on DMC Stlylish- SpecialAnims it says:

Overrides originak entry in 'Oblivion.esm'

Conflicts with Woman's Move.esp and xeoex.esp

I would like to keep woman's move, it's a kf file in SpecialAnims folder. Basically, I don't really care if other NPC uses my DMC moves, and I've got everything right like this; except this: when walking (woman's move) and draw my sword, my character's back makes a weird move which annoys me. Also for example: the 2handed sword she should be wearing over her shoulder only displays when walking with that sword. When standing still, it's using the default animation.

The esp version DMC is only used if you don't want NPCs to have all the attacks.  What it specifically overrides is the player "npc" and throws in the animations.  The other download on the tespage should have just the animations you dump into the _male folder to override everyone.