Adding Rigs / Skeleton to in game items / custom items?

Photonix

So I've been asking around to most of the big hitters and known modders on this site if it was possible to add rigs / skeletons / collisions to in game items / custom created items, the purpose is then so you can get mods like http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2008-skyrim-sexlab-toys/ working with HDT vaginas and stuff.

I'm surprised no-one has come up with something like this considering the amount of strap-on and the like mods there are floating around, I'm wondering if it's just not possible? Most of the modders I asked weren't sure how to do it or if it was even possible, I've tried doing some research and to see if it was possible with programs like 3d max, but being so inexperienced I have no idea where to start! 

So before I continue further I thought I'd ask the masses to see if it was folly or not! Thanks for any feedback / advice!

Strap ons are worn by the body a flask isn't it just sits on the floor. If you look at any armor or wearable item you will see that the outfits and stuff either have a BSDismemberSkinInstance or a NiSkinInstance. The only difference between these 2 is that with NiSkinInstance you don't have slots to select in the nif and instead the nif will work with what slots are selected in the CK (creation kit). Things like flasks don't have neither of these which are needed as this is where the bone nodes get added to. Not sure what would be needed to add them I have tried mesh rigger before and that doesn't seem to work.

Strap ons are worn by the body a flask isn't it just sits on the floor. If you look at any armor or wearable item you will see that the outfits and stuff either have a BSDismemberSkinInstance or a NiSkinInstance. The only difference between these 2 is that with NiSkinInstance you don't have slots to select in the nif and instead the nif will work with what slots are selected in the CK (creation kit). Things like flasks don't have neither of these which are needed as this is where the bone nodes get added to. Not sure what would be needed to add them I have tried mesh rigger before and that doesn't seem to work.

Hmm, yeah I figured it may not be possible after speaking with various modders and doing my own research.

I'm wondering though, in the mod I linked the flask or items once you pick them up are sort of an activation switch that plays the animation with the static item like how furniture appears in some animations I guess? The author did say that they had to remake the items, so I'm wondering if anyone actually took a look at the files, someone who actually isn't a complete modding noob (like myself) to see if it was possible to get collisions in the same way you would a strap-on, I mean it's not like you walk up to a random flask and start playing with it. (Sorry again if this sounds noob-ish my level of modding experience is -1)

I was wondering if the previous author might have actually added the things you said you need to be able to create the nodes?

Archived