Succubus race mod?

Been working with Med111

Got some models done tonight some of the succubus body parts

Med111 is reviewing them so Ill wait to see what he thinks before posting images

I'll take look at these models once I'm able to open your links. :rolleyes:

To be honest, I'm a bit stuck. I'm writing list of features with explanations, but it may be overcomplicated by now. I need someone else to look at this, with fresh point of view. Also I'd appreciate any brainstorming regarding new spells and abilities.

Succubus Mod	<- need better name

Feeding
Lust
Vital Essence (VE)
Soul Essence (SE)
True Form (TF)
Deceiving Form (DF)	<- [need better name]

Feeding:
 Having sex with a male, while in TF.
 Partially and full draining.
 Partially draining debuffs target for a day.	<- [time may differ; possible magnitude, stacks, etc.]
 Partially draining restores VE.
 Full draining kills victim.
 Full draining steals SE.

Lust
 Range 0-100.
 100 forces True Form.	<- [may cause problems, need to balance properly]
 Increases over time; many factors modify Lust gain rate.
 Any sex act further INCREASES Lust, including masturbation.
 Lust is decreased during orgasms, but succubi can only have orgasms during sex with males.
 If 0<=Lust<=49, Lust is slightly decreased during orgasms in Deceiving Form, noticeably while partially draining in True Form and by a lot while full draining in True Form.
 Orgasms in Deceiving Form are NOT enough to keep Lust low, because lower VE will force higher Lust gain (see Vital Essence).
 If 50<=Lust<=99, Lust is INCREASED during orgasms in Deceiving form, noticeably decreased while partially draining in True Form and by a lot while full draining in True Form.
 If Lust==100, succubus is in True Form and always uses full draining.   <- [yep, they're evil after all]
 Lust is rising faster, while succubus is in True Form
 Possible addiction mechanic, the more succubus feeds, the faster her lust is rising.

Vital Essence
 Reversed vampire hunger - the lower it is, the more "hungry" succubus is.
 Succubus dies, when VE reaches 0.
 Lower VE increases Lust gain significiantly; indirectly forces TF (see: Lust).
 Used to cast less powerfull spells.

Sould Essence
 Used to unlock special perks and powers.
 Used to cast more powerfull spells.

True Form
 Attacked on sight by most people, except some special occasions, which include awoken males during night.   <- [i'm not sure about this, many males would rather bang succubus, instead of fight]
 Possibly attecked on sight only by guards, but other people would report daedra walking around to them.
 Being seen by non-evil NPCs increases suspicion. 
 Able to cast spells, that require VE and SE

Deceiving Form
 "Normal" form, able to cast minor spells/charms and walk around freely.
 Guards will take you to jail, if suspicion is high enough.

The list is not finished yet, but I'd like to hear your opinion.

I think I'll stick with different sort of vampirism, developed by some rare deadric creatures. I don't want to force anyone to play specific race, because I wouldn't like to be forced myself. Any race (maybe except beast races) will be able to become succubus by being transformed by a rare artifact. You will still be able to use succubus race mod developed by someone else, if you wish.

EDIT: As for spells, here's an example:

Jeaolousy (name could be better, something with "worthy" perhaps?) - This spell is avaible only for master succubi. Succubus enrages all males within area around her, making them attack anyone except her. Once one of them survives, he will beg succubus to have sex with him. Costs 40 Soul Essence.

This all sounds really nice. I too wouldn't want to play a custom race for it, but I like the idea of a "true form" that looks more demonic and then her charming, deceiving visage. I love the idea of a lust scale ^^ Would also be nice to see some sexy animations during draining and lots of powerful charm and luring spells. This is gonna be awesome, looking forward to updates.

This all sounds really nice. I too wouldn't want to play a custom race for it' date=' but I like the idea of a "true form" that looks more demonic and then her charming, deceiving visage. I love the idea of a lust scale ^^ Would also be nice to see some sexy animations during draining and lots of powerful charm and luring spells. This is gonna be awesome, looking forward to updates.

[/quote']

My mod will be a plugin for SResource.esm or SSG, so animations will depend on what one of these mods will have.