Succubus race mod?

Hello guys

Well recently, I've been thinking of Succubus Race Mod for Skyrim

I know... I know.. there are a lot of mods about succubus, but they are all clothes mods

and I've never seen any succubus race

88a181c0bf62f13243fd99841672ad28-d3b7d58.png

Anyway here's my Idea of the succubus race mod

1. Transformation

Just like werewolf, you can transform yourself whenever you want. I think this would be cool. Your sexy character will turn more sexier

with devil wings and horns.... o_O

2. Advantages

Because succubus is defined as a devil that is extremely sedutive, I think the race should have an ability to attract any NPCs (even Wolfric)and use them as companions (or slaves)

Since succubus has a devil with wings, she should be able to fly and stronger than any human races with very high health and Stamina

3. Disadvantages

I made this up, but Succubus loses her charm and sedution IF they don't enter other's dream for 5 days. Just like a vampire needs to sneak and suck blood on sleeping people, succubus also needs to sneak and but enter the dream (by kissing) instead of sucking blood. If succubus doesn't continue to do this, she will lose her charm as said before and people will see her as a witch and will try to kill her just like they do to vampires.

4. Combat Styles

You know how werewolf's killcams are different than the normal killcams? (like jumping over the body and eathing the face off o_O)

well succubus shuold also have its own unique killcams.

Just like this one (with crazy evil laugh)

2011310184856616.jpg

Well here's my thought on the mod :I

Unfortunately I don't have any skills.........T_T

I really really wish someone make this mod...

what do you guys think?

Don't tempt me, damn it. I was halfway in making similiar mod for Oblivion, until I burned out. I'm making progress in learning Papyrus, but if you keep giving me ideas, I won'n be able to chose what to do.

In my mod succubi were closer to vampires, rather then what you described here. They could feed (have sex with a male) only in their true form, but they were also instantly attacked while they were in it. Succubi had to find sleeping victims, not because they steal their dreams, but because they didn't want any witnesses. Or at last that's what I was going to to. I finished most engine scripts, along with lust tracking, transformation and stuff like that. Then I started modding AI behaviour, got frustrated and quit working on it :dodgy:

Sounds like fun, you could do the dream stealing sequence as a text box like Bethesda did the vampire dreams in Morrowind (cant remember if the dreams were in Oblivion). I don't know about making ANYONE a companion though. Doing that could break some game scripts for quests and such. Flight is doable but it would be difficult, maybe when she sprints she flies a few feet off the ground. Sort of like how the werewolf gets on all fours when he/she sprints.

If you wanted to keep her true to the Elder Scrolls lore you could make her a Dark Seducer daedra which is similar to a succubus (they don't fly though). She could also be a very obscure strain of vampirism that works differently than the vanilla vampires. The in-game book "Immortal Blood" explains that there are a lot of different strains of vampirism in Tamriel. Morrowind Vampires were closer to classical vampires as well, so its not out of the realm of possibility to have such a creature in rare cases.

Sounds like fun' date=' you could do the dream stealing sequence as a text box like Bethesda did the vampire dreams in Morrowind (cant remember if the dreams were in Oblivion). I don't know about making ANYONE a companion though. Doing that could break some game scripts for quests and such. Flight is doable but it would be difficult, maybe when she sprints she flies a few feet off the ground. Sort of like how the werewolf gets on all fours when he/she sprints.

If you wanted to keep her true to the Elder Scrolls lore you could make her a Dark Seducer daedra which is similar to a succubus (they don't fly though). She could also be a very obscure strain of vampirism that works differently than the vanilla vampires. The in-game book "Immortal Blood" explains that there are a lot of different strains of vampirism in Tamriel. Morrowind Vampires were closer to classical vampires as well, so its not out of the realm of possibility to have such a creature in rare cases.

[/quote']

you made very good points o_O

yeah, maybe flying in the sky might be overwhelming.... as you said quick sprinting and slightly flying sounds better :)

and also there are a lot of stories about vampire being succubus as well.. and also after I read your comment, I think succubus in skyrim also goes well along the story ._.

Don't tempt me' date=' damn it. I was halfway in making similiar mod for Oblivion, until I burned out. I'm making progress in learning Papyrus, but if you keep giving me ideas, I won'n be able to chose what to do.

In my mod succubi were closer to vampires, rather then what you described here. They could feed (have sex with a male) only in their true form, but they were also instantly attacked while they were in it. Succubi had to find sleeping victims, not because they steal their dreams, but because they didn't want any witnesses. Or at last that's what I was going to to. I finished most engine scripts, along with lust tracking, transformation and stuff like that. Then I started modding AI behaviour, got frustrated and quit working on it :dodgy:

[/quote']

I don't really know but, people says that modding in skyrim is easier than oblivion....maybe you should try?._. please????

Sounds like an awesome idea for a hentai mod, I say go for it! :D

Ideas for the succubus form: Her skin and eyes should change colour, maybe have her hair change colour/length/style too. She could have small wings or huge ones if you want to use Alduin's wings (I say make an optional small/large version), and theres some nice really skimpy armour out there like Dandelion or that new one on Nexus thats a mash of several different types with straps all over.

If you wanted to keep her true to the Elder Scrolls lore you could make her a Dark Seducer daedra which is similar to a succubus (they don't fly though).

Actually "Dark Seducers" did have wings in "Battlespire" (playing it with dosbox is so hooooooorible! ._.) but their common "Seducer" sisters didn't. The darkskinned wingless "Mazken" dark seducers from Shivering Isles are also a different kind of the same "race" of daedra but all of them exist in lore and canon.

I guess the Battlespire dark seducers are the closest thing in TES lore to how people imagine "succubuses"

By the by I'm working on a vampirism overhaul right now (and it's like 95% finished I just need to script combat and dialogue feeding and menu for buying unlocked powers) and some of what I've done could be easily remade into a succubus system. So if someone wants to make this mod I'd be happy to help with the papyrus abracadabra and whatnot. Or I could try if I get into a succubus mood someday but in that case I'd prefer to wait for more advanced SKSE functions and good visual assets (I would looooooove this mod converted to Skyrim! Or at least the animations! In fact if someone ever does that I'll start working on the succubus system immediately! ^^)

If you wanted to keep her true to the Elder Scrolls lore you could make her a Dark Seducer daedra which is similar to a succubus (they don't fly though).

Actually "Dark Seducers" did have wings in "Battlespire" (playing it with dosbox is so hooooooorible! ._.) but their common "Seducer" sisters didn't. The darkskinned wingless "Mazken" dark seducers from Shivering Isles are also a different kind of the same "race" of daedra but all of them exist in lore and canon.

I guess the Battlespire dark seducers are the closest thing in TES lore to how people imagine "succubuses"

Interesting, I was aware of the Battlespire Seducers, I thought Bethesda just changed the canon. Didn't realize they were a different breed.

Sounds like an awesome idea for a hentai mod' date=' I say go for it! :D

Ideas for the succubus form: Her skin and eyes should change colour, maybe have her hair change colour/length/style too. She could have small wings or huge ones if you want to use Alduin's wings (I say make an optional small/large version), and theres some nice really skimpy armour out there like Dandelion or that new one on Nexus thats a mash of several different types with straps all over.

[/quote']

I was thinking of her having horns too, but that might conflict with the faces mods and whatnot.

I am currently working on a stand alone race. I am intrigued at the idea of choosing a different transformation since I can make an item or even a spell that will induce the transformation.

However I'm locked into the grid of confusing on the nifskope texture issue.

I can't get my custom head mesh to appear in CK since it gives me a BS error involving the lighting/textures.

Followed a few tutorials but no dice.

By the by I'm working on a vampirism overhaul right now (and it's like 95% finished I just need to script combat and dialogue feeding and menu for buying unlocked powers) and some of what I've done could be easily remade into a succubus system. So if someone wants to make this mod I'd be happy to help with the papyrus abracadabra and whatnot. Or I could try if I get into a succubus mood someday but in that case I'd prefer to wait for more advanced SKSE functions and good visual assets (I would looooooove this mod converted to Skyrim! Or at least the animations! In fact if someone ever does that I'll start working on the succubus system immediately! ^^)

I'd love to take look at your scripts. Looking at examples made by others is the fastest way to learn for me.

I don't really know but' date=' people says that modding in skyrim is easier than oblivion....maybe you should try?._. please????

[/quote']

Fingers crossed, but I'm slowly leaning towards making this mod. I managed to get my old HDD working and found old GeneralPlan.txt file, which is basically list of features I was going to add with explanations. I need to adapt it for Skyrim though, for example I need to make workaround for lack of attributes. Until then I can list what I am NOT going to do:

• Lesbian succubi - Not that I don't like lesbians, but I want to keep succubi as close to their original image as possible. They will be able to have sex with females, if you have mod allowing that, but they still will have to feed on males.
  • Incubi - Succubi first, then we'll see. Defenitely possible. No gay sex though.
  • Flying, wings, etc. - I didn't like it in Oblivion, I won't like it in Skyrim. Cyrodill and Skyrim aren't designed to allow flying, there are too much exploits players can do with it. Besides this is not the most interesting feature this mod can have :P
  • Succubus race - Huh? Yeah, you read it correct. Every race will be able to transform, I don't want to force anyone to use specific one. It will be limited, because there is no Wrye Morph for Skyrim, but I know how to do this easy way. See Demonized mod for Oblivion for example.
    Keep in mind, that this is based on my experience with Oblivion. If Skyrim is more flexible when it comes to swapping characters/races, then I will do this the best way possible.
  • No seducers/dark seducers - I want to take different approach. It will be semi-lore friendly, like possible, but never seen before.

Again, fingers crossed, I don't promise anything, don't get you hopes up. I'm going to start slowly this time and keep this slow pace.

Happily! I'm going to release the mod "soon". I don't promise any specific dates anymore because it always worked against me so far ^^ but right now I'm sure it won't be long. Since my last message I finished combat feeding and added a few other small features. Now I have just dialogue and menu for unlocking powers to do and it will be it. At least assuming my very unresponsive betatesters are just enjoying themselves instead of being lazy and I won't also need to debug it again all by myself ^^

I've been silently waiting for someone to do a quality succubus mod like this too. ;_; The vindictus succubus had really nice animations and skills. I have little to no skills but I did create my own succubus race in Skyrim for fun- look wise. Unfortunately I can't script though lol Would love the person who makes one <3

I have no nifscope experience but I do know how to do 3D modelling and texturing very well. (Am a game design student) I am really tempted to make a go at this.

You would help me a great deal. PM me, if you are interested in cooperation, I'll tell you how I'm going to deal with appearance of succubi.

EDIT: Looks like my inbox was overloaded, should be fine now.

I have no nifscope experience but I do know how to do 3D modelling and texturing very well. (Am a game design student) I am really tempted to make a go at this.

You would help me a great deal. PM me' date=' if you are interested in cooperation, I'll tell you how I'm going to deal with appearance of succubi.

EDIT: Looks like my inbox was overloaded, should be fine now.

[/quote']

Im about done with finals so I should have a lot of freetime coming up. Ive been fooling around in max, I mostly know Maya and Softimage so its been slow going, but im getting my barrings I also need to sit down with nifscope and figure that one out

Rather than just suggesting what to do, but not contributing anything to the mod, I've decided to rip off succubus file from Vindictus, and make a character for skyrim

Although this is my first time making armor for skyrim... I know what I'm doing.. o_o

but I have no idea about the head mesh... I heard that you need make tri files to make facial expression.

here's the image of succubus I'm trying to apply to

Succubus+Face.jpg2i2kyd.jpg

300px-Vindictus1.png

nosebleed x_X

Rather than just suggesting what to do' date=' but not contributing anything to the mod, I've decided to rip off succubus file from Vindictus, and make a character for skyrim

Although this is my first time making armor for skyrim... I know what I'm doing.. o_o

but I have no idea about the head mesh... I heard that you need make tri files to make facial expression.

nosebleed x_X

As I said, I don't want to limit players by forcing specific race or even armor. Everything can by done by adding non-playable "transformation armor" (horns, tail, etc.) into unused armor slots.

Also note - personally I don't like the idea of having latex and synthetic leather in Skyrim. If I'm going to make this mod, it will be as much lore friendly as possible.

EDIT: Looks like I misread the part about not contributing. :P

Rather than just suggesting what to do' date=' but not contributing anything to the mod, I've decided to rip off succubus file from Vindictus, and make a character for skyrim

nosebleed x_X

oh my, i look forward to this :D good luck

hmm a playeble succubus race well beats the ugly Daedra females hehehe hey will they have more stronger unarmd atacks since they should have claw like fingernails mabe a power not spell that make male npcs fight for her for a set of time. and about there um need like vampires lol well from what i know succubus dont drink no blood. they kinda rape sleeping men dont know how you will pull that of mabe a sex animation or something. i sometimes wonder how the hell can you not notice a girl with wings ontop of ya riding you of like a horsie O_o pardon my french

hmm a playeble succubus race well beats the ugly Daedra females hehehe hey will they have more stronger unarmd atacks since they should have claw like fingernails mabe a power not spell that make male npcs fight for her for a set of time. and about there um need like vampires lol well from what i know succubus dont drink no blood. they kinda rape sleeping men dont know how you will pull that of mabe a sex animation or something. i sometimes wonder how the hell can you not notice a girl with wings ontop of ya riding you of like a horsie O_o pardon my french

Well from what I've heard, some succubus uses fingernails or claws to attack, but most of them use scythe...which is twohanded weapon. And I also heard that Succubus is half human and half devil. (I'm not too sure), so they can transform either human or devil whenever they want to

In folklore traced back to medieval legend, a succubus (plural succubi) is a female demon appearing in dreams who takes the form of a human woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual intercourse. The male counterpart is the incubus. Religious traditions hold that repeated intercourse with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or even death.

In modern fictional representations, a succubus may or may not appear in dreams and is often depicted as a highly attractive seductress or enchantress; whereas, in the past, succubi were generally depicted as frightening and demonic.

Maybe this will set your thoughts and ideas back on the track. :)

After giving it some though, I'm not entirely sure how to handle transformations. Would you want to use specific race or rather grow horns and tail on any race you want, except beast races?

hmm having it on anyrace would make it look more like a virus like vampire or werewolf but succubus is like a demon so i think it should be a compleatly separated race. mabe human looking like the breton female? and about character mesh i prefer unp thou thats just me since im not into the huge im gona crush you with my boobs of doom thing but thats just me.