[mod] [CK2] Dark World: Reborn - Updated 01MAY2024

ReMeDy Custom Portraits don't seem to be working for me. Half of the portraits just don't show up.

I have some portrait and face pack DLC's, not sure if that's the problem

They working for anyone else?

Usually portrait mod require ALL  official DLC portrait (at least as far as I had seen).

Enable only some portrait may also throw the portraits' ID around and move them into the void that the game never register.

You will have to manually delete and change code in the portrait mod and check for conflict yourself.

There's a guide on how to do this somewhere in this thread that I no longer remember, try Using Search.

Okay, is there some way to disable the footjob event when a futa player spends time with a female lover? It happens probably 75% of the time I use "spend time with" and it really kills my enjoyment. Why even have a footjob be the other random outcome? It could have just as easily been oral or something and it would gross out substantially fewer people.

Also, when you (occasionally) do get the vaginal outcome, does finishing inside actually cause a pregnancy check? If not, how might I edit the even to do so? I would very much like to have more options for getting female characters pregnant by futa characters.

Okay, is there some way to disable the footjob event when a futa player spends time with a female lover? It happens probably 75% of the time I use "spend time with" and it really kills my enjoyment. Why even have a footjob be the other random outcome? It could have just as easily been oral or something and it would gross out substantially fewer people.

Also, when you (occasionally) do get the vaginal outcome, does finishing inside actually cause a pregnancy check? If not, how might I edit the even to do so? I would very much like to have more options for getting female characters pregnant by futa characters.

But footjobs are hype. 

Do you only get those different outcums with a futa character? I have used "spend time with" like 15 times and its always the same thing for me.

But footjobs are hype. 

Do you only get those different outcums with a futa character? I have used "spend time with" like 15 times and its always the same thing for me.

I'm not sure, I've only done it with a futa player character and female lover (both homosexual). I haven't crunched the numbers exactly but it does end up being probably about 60-80% gross, stinky, foot-rubbing.

I never play futa character (yet), but if you want to check, go to mod folder/DarkWorld Reborn/event/DWcore.txt

event DWcore.100 to DWcore.199 should govern most 'spend time with' decision. But it didn't stated which event is the footjob event. So you should check which event had futa tag, then console command to test that event ingame. When you found it, you can change the chance it will be selected to 0. Then it shouldn't be selected when you use 'STW' with futa.

It would also be funny if a footjob made someone pregnant.

ReMeDy Custom Portraits don't seem to be working for me. Half of the portraits just don't show up.

You mean the official Paradox portrait dlc? That's fine, and is actually required. I don't know if Dew ever updated to the 4.0 portrait replacer linked from my topic (see my sig), but if he does, that eliminates the need for the portrait dlc.

You mean the official Paradox portrait dlc? That's fine, and is actually required. I don't know if Dew ever updated to the 4.0 portrait replacer linked from my topic (see my sig), but if he does, that eliminates the need for the portrait dlc.

Yeah the official ones. So I need all the portrait dlc for it to work?

Yeah the official ones. So I need all the portrait dlc for it to work?
Technically no, you can use a simple work-around. Any DLC that you're missing, you can enter Dark World's interface folder and delete any culture gfx files corresponding to the dlc you're missing. If you own all the portraits DLC, you can ignore this.

Not a big  problem but since i play with hip, the special portraits wont appear:

tentacle kins and special characters like harley or mercenary commanders show up like normal peoples. I think its because the mod (hip) change some cultures and portraits.

Do you know how i can fix that ?

Not a big  problem but since i play with hip, the special portraits wont appear:

tentacle kins and special characters like harley or mercenary commanders show up like normal peoples. I think its because the mod (hip) change some cultures and portraits.

That would be too complicated to list out a fix. Your better off waiting to see if Dew updates using the updated portrait mod in my signature. When he does, I believe that will fix it.

i am very ba in english.

i would like to ask some questions/ the can be very silly even refers to sub-mod. My apologies.

- elasticity. all the options(none, partial, full) do not interfere with girl to turn into nozzle of the spacecraft.

- the mage tower. After the construction of the intrique came with an option to visit, but she not correctly spelled, not as text that i need to see how the text which is sung. perhaps because of this, he does not respond to activate attempts.

-Change the size of penis and testicles, it's okay if it is reset? (alchimia and the abikity of the incubus).

and the last few associated with the second question. while to "spend time with her" i have two options top displays correctly while the bottom tells me "dw130b" what i thiink is not quite right. the same problem is present when visiting the girls of easy all three options are link to the text?

I am asking because maybe these problems are quie clear and know how to deal with them, otherwise i have a problem in my computer.

Again I apologize for my foolishness.

That would be too complicated to list out a fix. Your better off waiting to see if Dew updates using the updated portrait mod in my signature. When he does, I believe that will fix it.

You've another update?

I'll take a look. The one that's in there now was the one that you released just after the Monks and Mystics updated.

I should probably note what version of your mod I've incorporated so it'd be easier to see where things are at. :)

Wow. Alright, life returning to semi-normal.

Below is the change log for the update that I was planning on releasing weeks ago. It looks like I have a couple of incomplete events, without the artwork for them being saved. I'm going to see what I can cobble together and then I'll release it later tonight. Even if those two events get placeholder imagery.

Note - this doesn't include ReMeDy's image changes. I'm still dusting off the rust from not having touched things for a few weeks and I just want to get this out since it was so close.

v1.50 (Dark World Reborn)
    - Added a new Blood Moon event
    - Added a couple new opinion modifiers
    - Mind Fuck those who defy you as a Tentacle-kin
    - Another attempt at getting Beautify Self to work as intended
    - Updated some modifiers to reflect name changes in 2.7
    - Added a few hidden_tooltips on options where the changes taking place caused icon bleed over - which was covering part of the option text.

Not a big problem but since i play with hip, the special portraits wont appear:

You've another update?

I'll take a look. The one that's in there now was the one that you released just after the Monks and Mystics updated.

I should probably note what version of your mod I've incorporated so it'd be easier to see where things are at. :)

Yea, I quickly rolled out another, courtesy of ngppgn. He discovered a method that eliminates culture files by using the new society clothing coding. As far as I know, there are 0 side effects. Its almost too good to be true, but it works.

Updated the Dark World ReMeDy Custom Portrait Mod, using the new functionality that looks like it eliminates the need for any DLC and is extremely mod friendly.

Thank you ReMeDy and ngppgn!

Change Log:

v1.50 (Dark World ReMeDy Custom Portraits)
    - Updated to incorporate ReMeDy's newest version, with a thanks to npggpn regarding a reduction in potential mod conflict and DLC dependency with his contribution to it.

Updated the Dark World ReMeDy Custom Portrait Mod, using the new functionality that looks like it eliminates the need for any DLC and is extremely mod friendly.

Change Log:

- Updated to incorporate ReMeDy's newest version, with a thanks to npggpn regarding a reduction in potential mod conflict and DLC dependency with his contribution to it.

I'm glad you found it useful.

One question by the way. Now that the DLC problems are gone, why not integrate the portrait module in the main mod, like you did previously with the other modules?

Change Log:

I'm glad you found it useful.

One question by the way. Now that the DLC problems are gone, why not integrate the portrait module in the main mod, like you did previously with the other modules?

I've already started on 1.51 and one of the changes will be it's integration. :)

I didn't even look at it until after DW:R 1.5 was released, so I didn't realize the full scope of improvement that ReMeDy tried to convey to me.