[Solved] HDT Bounce and Jiggles CBBE and All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy

The two mods in this post are:

HDT Bounce and Jiggles CBBE by Knightmare077

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy by HeroedeLeyenda

I'm in a bit of a bind, and I'm not quite sure which one to use. I like the HDT presets and body collisions from Bounce and Jiggles, but I like the features and support provided for All-in-One. I use CBBE, so having support for UNP or UUNP doesn't really concern me, and other than that, both seem to support all the other mods and textures I use. Is it possible to use the HDT and collision from Bounce and Jiggles, while using the vagina from All-in-One?

How have they worked for you so far? Which one do you like better based on visuals and/or functionality?

Unfortunately, I'm away from my main computer, so testing each in game isn't possible; thus, good feedback is very much appreciated.

Thank you,

~Smexy

I have and still do currently use HDT bounce and jiggles, I haven't touched the All In One HDT Pussy mod yet but I do have it downloaded,

With Bounce and Jiggles, there a lot of files needed to make it work and there is an easy to follow install order which even a novice would struggle to go wrong, the bounce and collisions during Sexlab animations is good, Bounce and jiggles does come with a HDT pussy mesh as well and one thing I've noticed and I'm not sure if this is an issue with HDT Bounce and Jiggles or with the animation files but the positions and collisions with sexlab animations are a little off and there seems to be no collision around the vagina area (not enough to make me happy anyway)

Given that though if you can look past the obvious penis clipping through the body then HDT Bounce & Jiggles is a good one to go with.

I have and still do currently use HDT bounce and jiggles, I haven't touched the All In One HDT Pussy mod yet but I do have it downloaded,

With Bounce and Jiggles, there a lot of files needed to make it work and there is an easy to follow install order which even a novice would struggle to go wrong, the bounce and collisions during Sexlab animations is good, Bounce and jiggles does come with a HDT pussy mesh as well and one thing I've noticed and I'm not sure if this is an issue with HDT Bounce and Jiggles or with the animation files but the positions and collisions with sexlab animations are a little off and there seems to be no collision around the vagina area (not enough to make me happy anyway)

Given that though if you can look past the obvious penis clipping through the body then HDT Bounce & Jiggles is a good one to go with.

Thank you for the information, the clipping would definitely be an issue for me, so I'm glad you informed me. I think I may try All-in-One and see about importing in the custom HDT xml files from Bounce and Jiggles separately.

In the new v3.2 version of All in One, cbbe is fully supported and also has Bounce and jiggle xmls as one of two options.

He's right! I even installed the Bounce and Jiggles XML instead of the other option,Naturalistic (forgot the rest. xD Insert rest here.) and i got my HDT Fingers working for my sexy idles breast collision. :3

I couldn't get HDT Bounce and Jiggles to work and even though I went back over the installation several times, just could not figure out where I went wrong with it. Perhaps even an unlisted conflict with one of my other mods and I was unable to troubleshoot / identify it due to how much time it actually takes. it was faster for me to reinstall the whole game without any of the Bounce and Jiggles mods.

Currently I am trying out the All-In-one Animated Pussy, having problems with it as well. I think its a mod conflict on my side, between it and "The Spice of Live - NPC variety" mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16668/? 

Basically now I have different color faces with giant neck seams, all the faces have been changed to "old women". I was able to somewhat fix it by reinstalling CBBE and Women of Skyrim to overwrite stuff, but its still there, on some NPCs a lot, and of course since I overwrote, I dont get the open pussy stuff, which is really what I was after.

I dont want, don't need any mods that will overwrite or mess with my bodies and faces, just wanted some pussies that are better then the CBBE shut clams.

Another mod has been brought up to my attention, Clams of Skyrim, but that requires manual texture blending or something like that so I was completely unable to get it to work as well, ended up as a "blank area" in the game. I am just not that advanced to do stuff like that.

So still searching for a pussy mod, that works plainly, simply, is easy to install (copy into appropriate sub directory in data) without any manual texture blending etc. that will not change my bodies / faces, just pussies.

Thanks for all th replies everyone. I'll most definitely be using All-in-One. The new version looks amazing.

I couldn't get HDT Bounce and Jiggles to work and even though I went back over the installation several times, just could not figure out where I went wrong with it. Perhaps even an unlisted conflict with one of my other mods and I was unable to troubleshoot / identify it due to how much time it actually takes. it was faster for me to reinstall the whole game without any of the Bounce and Jiggles mods.

Currently I am trying out the All-In-one Animated Pussy, having problems with it as well. I think its a mod conflict on my side, between it and "The Spice of Live - NPC variety" mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16668/?

Basically now I have different color faces with giant neck seams, all the faces have been changed to "old women". I was able to somewhat fix it by reinstalling CBBE and Women of Skyrim to overwrite stuff, but its still there, on some NPCs a lot, and of course since I overwrote, I dont get the open pussy stuff, which is really what I was after.

I dont want, don't need any mods that will overwrite or mess with my bodies and faces, just wanted some pussies that are better then the CBBE shut clams.

Another mod has been brought up to my attention, Clams of Skyrim, but that requires manual texture blending or something like that so I was completely unable to get it to work as well, ended up as a "blank area" in the game. I am just not that advanced to do stuff like that.

So still searching for a pussy mod, that works plainly, simply, is easy to install (copy into appropriate sub directory in data) without any manual texture blending etc. that will not change my bodies / faces, just pussies.

Have you thought about getting rid of the mods you believe are conflicting, and then installing All-in-One? I honestly don't think that there is any vagina mod that works better and has less requirements than All-in-One. The mod author has been very supportive to all the users as well, so if you asked, I'm sure you would get some help. Good luck with getting your vagina :)

Thanks for all th replies everyone. I'll most definitely be using All-in-One. The new version looks amazing.

Currently I am trying out the All-In-one Animated Pussy, having problems with it as well. I think its a mod conflict on my side, between it and "The Spice of Live - NPC variety" mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16668/?

Have you thought about getting rid of the mods you believe are conflicting, and then installing All-in-One? I honestly don't think that there is any vagina mod that works better and has less requirements than All-in-One. The mod author has been very supportive to all the users as well, so if you asked, I'm sure you would get some help. Good luck with getting your vagina :)

Yea, I have, my NPC bodies / faces still remained messed up after that TSOL mod and I am fairly far into the game. I'll do another reinstall sometime to clean it up, might be a long while though.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived