[request] DOA5LR no panties mods

Biggie123987

Hello all. Was wondering if there's somebody out there who likes bottomless as much as I do. There are so many outfits in this game where I think to myself, "Man it would be so hot if she wasn't wearing panties." One example is Kasumi's tropical sexy outfit. Is there someone out there who can make my dream come true? Pubic hair would be a plus.... Gotta c a private paradise video with that.

Hello,

There are some.people here who like bottomless (myself included) did you take a look on all doa modding thread ?

There are some great bottomless mod to download but if you are looking for one specific ok I understand.

Regarding Kasumi tropical bottomless I made this version already you can check my thread "DOA5LR Last Sexy Round (LGMODS)", it just have a different colors (white) and a little modification, who know maybe you will prefere this one ;)

Hello,

There are some.people here who like bottomless (myself included) did you take a look on all doa modding thread ?

There are some great bottomless mod to download but if you are looking for one specific ok I understand.

Regarding Kasumi tropical bottomless I made this version already you can check my thread "DOA5LR Last Sexy Round (LGMODS)", it just have a different colors (white) and a little modification, who know maybe you will prefere this one ;)

Where can I find it? Is there video of it?

This is here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52276-dead-or-alive-5-last-sexy-round-lgmods-update-tmc-pack-angry-lod-dick-ecco/page-5

I made a TMC and DLC pack then you have the choice to create your own dlc with tmc file or use the dlc all ready (include all hairs and Kasumi, Phase 4 & Alpha-152 ready but it has been made on a previous version of the game so the slot could make a conflict now).

Unfortunately there are no video available for this mod, I don't record nude or half nude mod but if you get the mod you will be able to make your own video if you want ;)

This is here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52276-dead-or-alive-5-last-sexy-round-lgmods-update-tmc-pack-angry-lod-dick-ecco/page-5

I made a TMC and DLC pack then you have the choice to create your own dlc with tmc file or use the dlc all ready (include all hairs and Kasumi, Phase 4 & Alpha-152 ready but it has been made on a previous version of the game so the slot could make a conflict now).

Unfortunately there are no video available for this mod, I don't record nude or half nude mod but if you get the mod you will be able to make your own video if you want ;)

I'd love to, but I don't own the game LOL. that's y I was asking for a video.

Ah ok I though you was looking for the mod for play with her, I don't have a high speed upload so making a video in hd in differents poses will take me time but I could do it, just please don't ask me to record all nude mods or I will pass my time to upload lol :)

Let's me know what pose you would like with which hairs (I could gain more time if you choose just one hair) and I will make a video to download.

Ah ok I though you was looking for the mod for play with her, I don't have a high speed upload so making a video in hd in differents poses will take me time but I could do it, just please don't ask me to record all nude mods or I will pass my time to upload lol :)

Let's me know what pose you would like with which hairs (I could gain more time if you choose just one hair) and I will make a video to download.

thank u! Do this one with side pony tail, private paradise. That's all. Also can u put pubic hairs or no?

Ok ;)

And pubic hair is ok too :

9a4n.jpg

that's good. Also if it's not too much to ask, can u do a video with her winpose where she says "I'm sorry... I must go on." Where you can make the camera look at her body up and down? Move the camera all around her body and look at everything from her head to her toes like u did that blue dress lei fang video u have on YouTube. Ok?

Actually I am taking a break for eat (a good cheesed pizza :heart: ) when I am done I will record all poses, the longest moment will be to compil all and upload it.

I think I will need ~20min for records all scenes, ~30-40min for compil all with compression and 1-2h for upload the file.

You will have the video tonight in approximatively 2-4h depending on the file size.

Btw, can you download from 1fichier.com website ? Because I am planning to upload the file here (I can't use a free host since the file will be certainly more than 200mo).

Actually I am taking a break for eat (a good cheesed pizza :heart: ) when I am done I will record all poses, the longest moment will be to compil all and upload it.

I think I will need ~20min for records all scenes, ~30-40min for compil all with compression and 1-2h for upload the file.

You will have the video tonight in approximatively 2-4h depending on the file size.

Btw, can you download from 1fichier.com website ? Because I am planning to upload the file here (I can't use a free host since the file will be certainly more than 200mo).

Can't wait!!!

I am almost done with compilation, it include slow Private Paradise, 3 slow Wins & 1 slow Lose pose in 1080p.

zp60.jpg

Slow = Froze the camera for move / zoom around.

The video will be around 10 minutes of fap :D

Oh and you didn't answer if it's ok on 1fichier.com, this is very important because I will lose time to upload here if this is not ok for you.

Also, if someone else is interested for get the video let me know !

Note : 69% for the win !

I am almost done with compilation, it include slow Private Paradise, 3 slow Wins & 1 slow Lose pose in 1080p.

zp60.jpg

Slow = Froze the camera for move / zoom around.

The video will be around 10 minutes of fap :D

Oh and you didn't answer if it's ok on 1fichier.com, this is very important because I will lose time to upload here if this is not ok for you.

Also, if someone else is interested for get the video let me know !

Note : 69% for the win !

i suppose it's fine. I'll let u know if it works.

Archived