Lewd mods and XCOM 2

17 hours ago, user37564 said:

@EmperorAnka

Tattoos show up on both legs. If you put the same tattoo on both of a soldier's arms, they will be doubly imprinted on the soldier's legs making them too dark. If you put two different tattoos on a soldier's different arms, they'll overlap each other on the legs in a bad way.

Well, thanks but... Your comment is not related my subject at all, i didn't asked why its happening, i asked bug fix for this problem via tagging author not you or anyone. Secondly this is not someting normal, Wrex456 version dont have this problem, if it wasn't lacking lots of items like torso fishnets i would use his version but its lacking lots of great items while not have this bug, so the thing i asked was fix from author of this last LL pack version, i didn't asked why its happening...

Edited by EmperorAnka
On 11/8/2019 at 8:42 AM, Wrex456 said:

I've taken some time off to try and sort some things out in RL. Still working at it, but have kept modding a little on and off. I suppose modding lewd stuff into the game is just too much fun. Perhaps one day I'll leave the lewd ways behind, perhaps never. But until that is sorted out, here's some stuff:

First, had to re-upload old stuff, here's new download links. Apologies links didn't work for a while:

1. WOTC Lewd Civilians. All civilians, VIPs, and Avenger Clerks.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/u82l3r41y0r8k6y/WOTC_Civilians.rar/file

2. WOTC LL Pack. Complete pack that includes Torsos, Legs and Props. This is a re-upload of the last one. I don't think I've removed anything, but I have polished and added a few things. Fishnet and Sheer tops for Cups A, B and C, still haven't gotten around to D and E. Added piercings for E Cups. Fixed how tattoos are applied to skin, and added several body tattoos.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gyiyvh0drow8rtw/WOTC_LL_Pack.rar/file

Also, finally learned how to do custom poses for the photobooth. Here's some pics:

Poster_000.png

Poster_011.png

Poster_020.png

Poster_001.png

Poster_002.png

Poster_003.png

Poster_006.png

Poster_007.png

Poster_008.png

Poster_010.png

Poster_011.png

Poster_012.png

Poster_014.png

Poster_015.png

Poster_016.png

Poster_017.png

Poster_018.png

Poster_000.png

Hi mate thanks for amazing mod but this mod dont have torso fishnet you have in your screenshot, is that normal? I had download another LL pack from another modder and its have torso fishnet etc but its little bit buggy while yours is not.

so i have a question about the armor pack listed in the xcom section of the mod index, it shows a required link, and then another one under it titled expansion, but they are both the same thing according to the files i downloaded, so how would i go about getting it to work? i have my xcom 2 set how i want it btw, this is just to include with xcom long war 2. 

to sum it up, what do i need for the leg and torso pack for xcom?

Good news: My refactoring of the prostitution mod is a success.

There still a lot of cleaning up I want to do before posting it, though. But it's working as well as the existing one (i.e. the numbers are tracking).

Why did I refactor it?

Because I wanted to make it cleaner, and possibly easier to integration new mods into.

There's no new features, but there's some minor feature tweaks. Definitely needs balancing - which is why I moved a lot of parameters out into the config, so people can tweak it themselves. It is not compatible with over Prostitution version, and might break your save if you have an old prostitution mod version.

Hoping to post it in a few days.

Edited by duck666
4 hours ago, Loogie said:

Do you have the popups that should happen on the map screen working? Because that's been killing me.

Is that this one? If so, then yes.

Additional note: I am running with Alternative Launcher and the Community Highlander Mod.

image.png.412ebf1cba5fab6a172c9468029c5464.png

Edited by duck666
more info
4 hours ago, vixi said:

the popup has always worked in wotc. though the picture has always been black too. im assuming there is no way to actually mod a picture into the events? 

Yep. The popup has always worked for me, as well.
There is no picture in the code:

AlertInfo.strImage = "";
AlertInfo.strRewardIcon = "";

If anyone is wondering what's taking so long. It's because I don't want to play "lost and abandoned", and want to test if the capture during infiltration works as needed.
It appears to be a known bug for capture to broken if there are no alive chosen, or have not met any yet.
I have that issue mentioned in the ReadMe.
Since I'm focused on just a refactor, I'm not adding much new features yet.

On 11/19/2021 at 11:50 AM, Loogie said:

Odd. I'm using community highlander and the community launcher and the popup has never worked for me - the game pauses and dims slightly so I know to hit the spacebar to keep things moving.

If that is the case, I recommend verifying the game cache.

Prostitution v2.0.0
Let me know if my 2.0.0 fix it for you.

Prostitution_v2.0.0.zip

Please report to me any bug or bugs you get.

Original credits go to the original creators.

Please read the Readme.txt for change log.

FAQ(s):

1) Do I need to start a new campaign?

A: Not that I am aware of. But you should make sure that the all your soldiers have returned from their prostitution mission from a previous version of this mod before installing and replacing the older one with this one.

THEY ARE NOT COMPATIBLE AND CANNOT BE LOADED TOGETHER!

Your soldiers' prostitution stats will likely all reset. There were a LOT of changes!

2) Is this balanced?

A: I have no clue.

3) Why did you refactor everything and not add many features?

A: The intent was to make the project easier to maintain, and thus easier to add features and fix bugs. Potentially easier integration with other mods on top of this one. I plan on adding more stats and and traits (if my motivation remains). I go not idea how to add graphics for the trait icons, so I'll probably need help with that.

4) What mods will this break?

A: Other than the older Prostitution versions, none that I am aware of.

Edited by duck666
On 10/9/2021 at 7:38 PM, WishyWashWosh said:

Looking for input on how to go about implement sex in the tactical part of the game, gameplay wise. I believe multiple aliens having the ability to lock down your soldiers would get frustrating real quick. ( I haven't actually reached late-game). Right now I'm considering giving aliens a small chance to get one "charge" at spawn.

tactical.jpg.b6ec3649e8d36d05f64e8c9b20fb4001.jpg

Looks Great, and honestly just keep it simple. Like what the other person said, just give every enemy type a "snake grab attack" with their own flavor. No need for damage....being locked out of the fight is enough. Could lower moves accuracy  if you are worried about it happening too much. And I would stop there, release the mod, become a hero, and then talk about improvements!

On 11/19/2021 at 10:16 AM, duck666 said:

Yep. The popup has always worked for me, as well.
There is no picture in the code:

AlertInfo.strImage = "";
AlertInfo.strRewardIcon = "";

If anyone is wondering what's taking so long. It's because I don't want to play "lost and abandoned", and want to test if the capture during infiltration works as needed.
It appears to be a known bug for capture to broken if there are no alive chosen, or have not met any yet.
I have that issue mentioned in the ReadMe.
Since I'm focused on just a refactor, I'm not adding much new features yet.

so thats why capture is not working as intended. i had just defeated all the chosen before finding the correct version of this mod that added capture mechanics. also thanks for the update. ill check it out tomorrow probably. if not tonight.

On 11/20/2021 at 4:02 PM, duck666 said:

Prostitution v2.0.0

Installed P2.0 mid-campaign, replacing P1.0 and it's working flawlessly.

Yes, all stats were reset, as expected.

Feedback: I had played with the config file in P1.0 a lot, changing rewards, timeframes, success rates, partners, will gain/loss etc. and I'm glad you kept these in the P2.0 config file, even if I'm going to use your defaults for a while.

New features: it would be neat if there were craftable items such as a 'streetwalker outfit' or 'evening dress' for armor or 'condoms'  or 'IUD' for utility items that could impact results if equipped. Cosmetics need not be changed, just the calculations. Having the capability to send out a team (as in the Covert Infiltration' mod) on some different missions would also be fun. Adding new Research and/or Proving Ground items to add in some alien tech to sex missions opens up possibilities. Adding a new class with perks to work with Musashi's RPG mod could also be fun. Picture Seductress perks that add the ability to 'stun' advent troopers like an arc blaster on normal missions. Maybe streetwalker clothes are equipped as a Secondary Weapon, where an Arc Blaster would be.

Edited by geo31
2 hours ago, geo31 said:

Feedback: I had played with the config file in P1.0 a lot, changing rewards, timeframes, success rates, partners, will gain/loss etc. and I'm glad you kept these in the P2.0 config file, even if I'm going to use your defaults for a while.

Yeah, I like things being easily modifiable on launch. So tried to move as much of the variable out to the .ini file as possible.
Probably more will get moved out as the mod continues development.

2 hours ago, geo31 said:

New features: it would be neat if there were craftable items such as a 'streetwalker outfit' or 'evening dress' for armor or 'condoms'  or 'IUD' for utility items that could impact results if equipped. Cosmetics need not be changed, just the calculations. Having the capability to send out a team (as in the Covert Infiltration' mod) on some different missions would also be fun. Adding new Research and/or Proving Ground items to add in some alien tech to sex missions opens up possibilities. Adding a new class with perks to work with Musashi's RPG mod could also be fun. Picture Seductress perks that add the ability to 'stun' advent troopers like an arc blaster on normal missions. Maybe streetwalker clothes are equipped as a Secondary Weapon, where an Arc Blaster would be.

Some of those can be added easier than others. While some should probably be a separate add-on mod since they require another mod, as well as this one to run.

Another thing I am looking into is improving the GUI for the statistics page. Currently it's too small, the the text aligning is a pain is the ass.
If anyone know a mod which opens up a good looking GUI page/UI with statistics, please let me know, with a screen shot of what it looks like on the soldier's armory page.

23 hours ago, duck666 said:

Some of those can be added easier than others. While some should probably be a separate add-on mod since they require another mod, as well as this one to run.

I figured as much, but not being a modder, I'm not sure what is easy vs hard.

1- Is it easy or hard for a Prostitution mission to consider equipment on the soldier's loadout when calculating rewards?  Is it easy and appropriate to add some items in this mod?

2- Is it easy or hard to have a soldier acquire traits from a mission? e.g.  if they're captured/raped by vipers on an Infiltration mission, can they acquire the Fear of Vipers negative trait. Is it easy and appropriate to add new negative (or positive) traits in this mod?

3-  Is it easy or hard to factor in sexual experience in calculating rewards? e.g. If a soldier goes out on 10 Prostitution missions and services 80 customers, does she get more rewards (or other effect)  than a first-timer of the same Rank?

I'm sure I'll think of more things. :)  

2 hours ago, geo31 said:

I figured as much, but not being a modder, I'm not sure what is easy vs hard.

1- Is it easy or hard for a Prostitution mission to consider equipment on the soldier's loadout when calculating rewards?  Is it easy and appropriate to add some items in this mod?

2- Is it easy or hard to have a soldier acquire traits from a mission? e.g.  if they're captured/raped by vipers on an Infiltration mission, can they acquire the Fear of Vipers negative trait. Is it easy and appropriate to add new negative (or positive) traits in this mod?

3-  Is it easy or hard to factor in sexual experience in calculating rewards? e.g. If a soldier goes out on 10 Prostitution missions and services 80 customers, does she get more rewards (or other effect)  than a first-timer of the same Rank?

I'm sure I'll think of more things. :)  

1) The results are generated checked on "project" completion. So I would imaging checking a soldier's loadout during that time would be pretty simple. But creating the item sets themselves would require some templating and class creation; which would be more time intensive, and require someone with some graphics experience to add some nice images. (Not me, I have 0 experience with unreal graphics) :)

If you open up the /src directory for 2.0.0 and compare it with 1.4.1, you will notice that the number of files have exploded. And that is due to organizing certain things into objects that are easier to manage. When it comes to objects with parameters we would like to be able to set with the .ini file, we would like to put them into templates, since there's nice built-in store, and search-and-fetch mechanisms.

2) I am actually investigating this part myself. I don't have an answer yet. But my speed of investigation depends on my motivation and IRL things, which have me a bit occupied, right now.

3) Very easy, but requires a lot of thought into what variables will be factored in, and how they will interact. My local build actually has SEXP being accumulated, but useless at the moment. It is in my plans to make some sexual traits that can only be gained by spending SEXP. Going to try and steal a GUI from some steam mod to make this work.

As of right now, there is no "flat" rank bonus to reward for rank difference.
E.g.:

- 1 avatar gives the same reward as 1 Advent Trooper (but different will and exp effect)

- A Rookie gains the same amount of supplies from servicing 1 human as a max rank Reaper, for example. (Ignoring a bit of RNG and the base supply amount, ofc.) However, higher rank means they have a higher max number of humans/aliens they can service. Thus, higher potential earnings.

There are plans to rebalance the above. But they are not implemented in 2.0.0.

Edited by duck666
On 11/20/2021 at 4:02 PM, duck666 said:

If that is the case, I recommend verifying the game cache.

Prostitution v2.0.0
Let me know if my 2.0.0 fix it for you.

Prostitution_v2.0.0.zip 108.08 kB · 59 downloads

Please report to me any bug or bugs you get.

Original credits go to the original creators.

Please read the Readme.txt for change log.

Thanks!

I found the issue, which is mainly me being an idiot - I was using Conquest instead of Prostitution because even though it's a very messy mod, I want the ability to have soldiers be captured when they hit 0 HP instead of dying.

19 hours ago, Loogie said:

Thanks!

I found the issue, which is mainly me being an idiot - I was using Conquest instead of Prostitution because even though it's a very messy mod, I want the ability to have soldiers be captured when they hit 0 HP instead of dying.

I have never heard of that mod. What is it, and what does it do? The link you have there has the author talking about name change. Unfortunately, not description about it. :/

2 hours ago, duck666 said:

I have never heard of that mod. What is it, and what does it do? The link you have there has the author talking about name change. Unfortunately, not description about it. :/

It's a fork of Prostitution that

- Expands the functionality of infilitration/prostitution missions to both genders (I don't know how the male side of it works, I just use females soldiers)

- The popups don't work correctly, because Mushano tried a fancy script that would be a catch-all popup for all situations and genders.

- If a soldier is killed, they're instead knocked out but unrecoverable and are captured at the end of the mission. While they're in captivity, their rape stats go up.

- The WOTC soldier rescue missions or random VIP recovery missions can let you get the captured soldiers back. There is no "murmurs among the populace" event like in regular Prostitution.

- There is a setting that lets you have mono-gendered recruit/character pools. I have it set to produce nothing but female soldiers.

In a perfect world, the last three things bullet points would be rolled into a classic version of the Prostitution mod like you're working on because I don't care for some of the choices made to change the prostitution/breeding elements, and there's also unadvertised changes like disabling the avatar project progress bar.

2 hours ago, Loogie said:

- If a soldier is killed, they're instead knocked out but unrecoverable and are captured at the end of the mission. While they're in captivity, their rape stats go up.

I am interested in the stats going up part for captured. But if a soldier is actually KIA, then I'm not sure I'm interested in always making them captured. Possibly a toggle in .ini for that...

I will take a look at how his script works for that.

Edit:

I took a quick look at the code and I am not seeing any code causes "While they're in captivity, their rape stats go up."
It looks more like going up all together in 1 go upon "death" (capture). Does "going up over time", display any text that allows you to verify it is indeed going up "over time" instead of having had happened all at once, and you simply do not know how much it went up in that single go?

2 hours ago, Loogie said:

- The WOTC soldier rescue missions or random VIP recovery missions can let you get the captured soldiers back. There is no "murmurs among the populace" event like in regular Prostitution.

Umm, I was under the impression that was an existing WOTC functionality...? I'll take a look at that as well while I'm at it.

@Kurwinator

Is it possible to request some legs that restore the behaviour from #2512?
I personally like the option of some units being fully covered in tattoos, while I also like high-heeled soldiers. ❤️

Edited by duck666
Edit and question
54 minutes ago, duck666 said:

Edit:

I took a quick look at the code and I am not seeing any code causes "While they're in captivity, their rape stats go up."
It looks more like going up all together in 1 go upon "death" (capture). Does "going up over time", display any text that allows you to verify it is indeed going up "over time" instead of having had happened all at once, and you simply do not know how much it went up in that single go?

I'm not extremely well-versed in XCOM's scripting, so I'd imagine you're correct that it goes up in one go randomly when captured, as there is no indicator that stats have changed until you get the soldier back.

Thanks for taking the time to look at it!

Edited by Loogie

is there not a mod that lets you constantly be able to go on rescue missions even with the chosen dead? i also see map markers popping up that are blank and dont let you scan them, i am assuming thats prostitution attempting to launch rescue missions but failing? and this is the only mod i have (currently) that messes with events at all. 

Edit: im also noticing im getting male character generation even though the mod has 1 for all female by default. that code hasnt changed with any version so why is it messing up now? it may be because my save has had like 3 versions of this mod active (the original conversion to wotc, the updated version, then this 2.0 version) will test in a new save as soon as i finish this one.

Edit 2: so i noticed that i do get captured, as the character does go poof from the list, but i am as of yet unsure if a mission will pop wanting a rescue. again i am on a old save so there may be bugs in it related to switching of mods.

Edited by vixi
On 11/25/2021 at 10:06 AM, vixi said:

is there not a mod that lets you constantly be able to go on rescue missions even with the chosen dead? i also see map markers popping up that are blank and dont let you scan them, i am assuming thats prostitution attempting to launch rescue missions but failing? and this is the only mod i have (currently) that messes with events at all. 

Edit: im also noticing im getting male character generation even though the mod has 1 for all female by default. that code hasnt changed with any version so why is it messing up now? it may be because my save has had like 3 versions of this mod active (the original conversion to wotc, the updated version, then this 2.0 version) will test in a new save as soon as i finish this one.

Edit 2: so i noticed that i do get captured, as the character does go poof from the list, but i am as of yet unsure if a mission will pop wanting a rescue. again i am on a old save so there may be bugs in it related to switching of mods.

If you're talking about "Prosititution vX.X.X". As far as I know, none of the version will automatically generate jailbreaks for your captured characters in its scripts. It relies on the WotC vanilla default (or your other mods) settings, which spin up jailbreaks from time to time.

Regarding the male and female character generation, I think it has not worked correctly since v1.4.X. I have not made any changes to that.

I am hoping to be able to get it to generate jail break missions. However, the way the Conquest mod does it "looks" intrusive and I'm concerned that copying that might break other mods. Especially the popular LWotC mod. I'm hoping to model my jailbreak after: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1788645591. But without random other soldiers options. (Also, I'm hoping to make the mission generation easier, but that'll probably mean it's a mish-mash with the conquest mod's way of generating the missions.)

Edited by duck666