7Base bigger breasts in armor

Frozium

I recently rebooted Skyrim and since I wanted an athletic body shape, I downloaded 7Base Bombshell. The body is perfect, there's nothing bad about it, but I'd like to have bigger breasts when wearing armor, the look too small. 

How can I make'em bigger (and please, don't tell me to change body)

Install bodyslide, get a 7B bombshell preset and get bodyslide files for the armor. Enjoy having every armor that's bodyslide compatible set to your prefered body.

As complete as bodyslide is, the tights don't translate well, 7Base is superior in that aspect, I love cbbe and its versatily, but for me the sexier body is 7base, and for the OP, use the bombshell version, the breasts are bigger.

you'll need to download the 7b bombshell armor over on the nexus

I've already installed this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34160/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D34160&pUp=1

But I don't think is bombshell, can you tell me where can I get the bombshell version?

Install bodyslide, get a 7B bombshell preset and get bodyslide files for the armor. Enjoy having every armor that's bodyslide compatible set to your prefered body.

Do I need to reinstall the body again?

As complete as bodyslide is, the tights don't translate well, 7Base is superior in that aspect, I love cbbe and its versatily, but for me the sexier body is 7base, and for the OP, use the bombshell version, the breasts are bigger.

Yes, the body is great, but not in the armor

Do I need to reinstall the body again?

While it wouldn't hurt to do so, you only need to find a preset for bodyslide, then it'll do the rest for you.

Archived