Sexout Medications

I am fairly new to the sexout scene, and I have noticed a large number of new drugs and recipes added to the game. FertX, BunX, BunAway, douches and the like. While I see a lot of vanilla game effects to different stats and resistances, what effect do they have in relation to Sexout itself? I assume they're all in some way sexually related (Fertility, contraception, aphrodisiacs, etc.) but which ones do what?

from the ReadMe:

FertXPills:

FertX Pills bump up your fertility towards maximum for around hours. Their effects stack and they may speed up pregnancy at tincreased risk of mutation & miscarriage.

FertXNeedle:

FertX Needles bump up your fertility towards maximum for around 48 hours. Their effects stack and they may speed up pregnancy at tincreased risk of mutation & miscarriage.

BunX Pills:

Are your economy form of Contraceptive beyond the use of Condoms, not 100% effecive of course and you need to rember to take them before engaging in the wild thing. Available at most Doctors & Various Merchants. Their effects stack and they may slow down pregnancy at tincreased risk of mutation & miscarriage.

BunX Needle:

More expensive but offers 20 days of VaultTech rated protection, slightly more effective than BunX Pills. Also available at some Doctors & Various Merchants. Their effects stack and they may slow down pregnancy at tincreased risk of mutation & miscarriage.

Douching in water:

Not implemented yet.

ShakenCola Douche:

Immediately after banging the side gate, just take any Sarsparella or NukaCola, warm it up over a campfire, remove lid, put thumb over end, and shake the crap out of it before inserting. Great Grandma Gibson reckons it's foolproof.

BunAway:

If you find yourself in an undesired way, a Bunaway pill may solve your woes. Ingredients are BunX & Buffout, if you have a chemistry degree. Their effects stack and they may slow down pregnancy. Some Pregnancies won't be terminated by chemical means you will have to find your friendly local certified medical practitioner to remove them.

A bit out of date on somethings but givesyou the general idea :)

Archived