Dynamic Normalmap Changer - UNPB

0SWSijmU.jpg

Mod description, guide and download: Nexus

2FLA65ii.jpg

fjebY0ib.png

KR6cprRX.png

6bFxfCSR.png

Hey everyone what's up :-)

Been a while since i contributed something useful here on Loverslab, so here you go with this nice little mod.
It is mainly a Modders Resource to create seamless Normal Maps in GIMP or Photoshop for Fair Skin Complexion UNP with athletic details from Fitness Body and Tigersans Female Muscle Mod.
As a bonus it also contains a plug&play version of my Dynamic Normalmap Changer as seen in the CBBE-YT mod.

Please visit the Nexus link to download and read any sort of info about it. If anyone of you is banned or can't / won't visit the Nexus for whatever reason, i can also provide a full mirror here.

Nice! What bodyslide presets are used in the screens and are you willing to share them? :)

weird question?

Fitness Body and Tigersans Diesel for Fair Skin Complexion UNP by ScrollTron1c

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72837/?

link is already in the first post.

i think he wants the shape. the uunp preset. i want the meshes since i don't know bodyslide yet. i think they're a tad different than standard unpb

Nice! What bodyslide presets are used in the screens and are you willing to share them? :)

weird question?

i think he wants the shape. the uunp preset. i want the meshes since i don't know bodyslide yet. i think they're a tad different than standard unpb

Oh sorry, then It was a misunderstanding by me.

I have no Bodyslide Experience, I do need also not my body is perfect without. :)

Guest Junicorn

weird question?

Oh sorry, then It was a misunderstanding by me.

I have no Bodyslide Experience, I do need also not my body is perfect without. :)

Yeah I'm talking about the meshes (.nif files) created by bodyslide...

Sure thing, here's a grab bag straight from my development files. They all are just test revisions with more or less descriptive names and have completely different 0-weight settings, so yeah this is not an official mod release.

The exact preset from the screenshot with the tanned girl should be "v0.3 plus - needthickerarms". So far i would suggest either "v0.5 smaller-perfect" or "v0.8 perfect 10of10"  as best candidates.

MCBM-G Developer Grab Bag v0.1-1.1.zip

For outfits i suggest resetting Nipple Size to default and perhaps use Nipple Length -50% as well.

About the secound picture, the blondie with black pubes...

First of all:

By the almighty gods of lollygagging! My eyes contemplate such power with happiness!

This sure is mcbm BUT..

So what is this texture exactly? Is it mcbm? Anyone with will to play can download this mod or is it just for people who can buy photoshop?

I m not saying this because I want it. Alright I want it. SO BAD. Satisfied? But seriously how can I apply those without having photo-need money to buy - shop?

great work by the way.

About the secound picture, the blondie with black pubes...

First of all:

By the almighty gods of lollygagging! My eyes contemplate such power with happiness!

This sure is mcbm BUT..

So what is this texture exactly? Is it mcbm? Anyone with will to play can download this mod or is it just for people who can buy photoshop?

I m not saying this because I want it. Alright I want it. SO BAD. Satisfied? But seriously how can I apply those without having photo-need money to buy - shop?

great work by the way.

This is Fair Skin Complexion (Shaved) with the pubic hair from Mature Skin. You can download the "Pubic hair standalone" file from MS and blend that on top of any other texture.

This works the same like described in the guide for the normal maps on Nexus, only difference is that the actual textures you need for this are the diffuse maps.

1. load the "pubic hair standalone" PSD from Mature Skin

2. scale image to 4096x4096

3. "Copy Visible"

4. load the Fair Skin Complexion diffuse map named "femalebody_1.dds"

5. "Paste as new Layer" and make sure this new layer is on top

6. (optional) add the UUNP special vagina while you're at it

7. "Copy Visible" and "Paste as New Image"

8. export to femalebody_1.dds with settings shown in the guide

Looks a bit weird because the FSC pussy is an "outie" and the hair doesn't match 100%. Also the hair stops abruptly at some point.

Still looks decent in game if used right:

rD5pbXLy.jpg

Sure thing, here's a grab bag straight from my development files. They all are just test revisions with more or less descriptive names and have completely different 0-weight settings, so yeah this is not an official mod release.

The exact preset from the screenshot with the tanned girl should be "v0.3 plus - needthickerarms". So far i would suggest either "v0.5 smaller-perfect" or "v0.8 perfect 10of10"  as best candidates.

attachicon.gifMCBM-G Developer Grab Bag v0.1-1.1.zip

For outfits i suggest resetting Nipple Size to default and perhaps use Nipple Length -50% as well.

would you happen to have some of those nifs? as i stated, i haven't figured out bodyslide yet

all say CHSBHC has to big tits and one to big ass !!! :P 

and what is now that??? :lol:

72837-0-1453448324.png

a body like CHSBHC to badmouth, is not art, but then even in UNP to make this body, is not better.

I can only laugh. gefuehle_0121.gif

where can i download this?

Here I can not help you!

I just know it's the new *UNP Fitness Body* I do not use this!

it was just an example, because this body the CHSBHC is very similar !!

big tits, Big Ass, all have spoken ill of CHSBHC and therefore no longer modding for CHSBHC!!!

and *about it* I am disappointed!!!  :(

@guk, could you re-release your S.E.F.A.P. preset with all requirements and pre-built CBBE textures for Dynamic Normalmap Changer (plug&play version)? for those of us that don't have GIMP or Photoshop. I think it easily deserves its own topic. ;)

@guk, could you re-release your S.E.F.A.P. preset with all requirements and pre-built CBBE textures for Dynamic Normalmap Changer (plug&play version)? for those of us that don't have GIMP or Photoshop. I think it easily deserves its own topic. ;)

Sounds like an awful lot of work ;-)

is there anyway to get hdt vagina to work with this?

UUNP Special + Sevenbase HDT Vagina:

Yes fully supported in the PSD template, and the Dynamic Normalmap Changer also has the diffuse and normalmaps built for it. You still need to build the specular map yourself with UUNP Texblend though.

UN7B + UUNP HDT Plus (no longer available):

Not supported, although you can simply add the UN7B textures from FSC to the template and the DNC. See the guide on Nexus how to import other textures.

is there anyway to get hdt vagina to work with this?

UUNP Special + Sevenbase HDT Vagina:

Yes fully supported in the PSD template, and the Dynamic Normalmap Changer also has the diffuse and normalmaps built for it. You still need to build the specular map yourself with UUNP Texblend though.

UN7B + UUNP HDT Plus (no longer available):

Not supported, although you can simply add the UN7B textures from FSC to the template and the DNC. See the guide on Nexus how to import other textures.

I've been messing with it for 2 hours and still cant get it to work  :(

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Update :-)

2016-04-07 - version 2.0

New mod name: F.A.M.O.U.S. - Fitness And Muscle Options Utility Suite

• Separated into 2 main files - "4K Pack" and "2K Pack"
  • 4K Pack: Fair Skin Complexion, GrapheneBlock, Mature Skin, Pride of Valhalla, True Daughters of Skyrim
  • 2K Pack: Demoniac, SG Female Textures
  • New full body layer: Sporty Sexy Map
  • New options for 7B and 7B B-Cup Bodies to patch the mismatched breast shadows

72837-0-1460001037.jpg

72837-0-1460000568.jpg

72837-1-1460000568.jpg

72837-2-1460000568.jpg

• 1 month later...

I just cant seem to get mine to work :( Im having weird issues with the body-hand-head mismatch and when i remove the dynamic skinny to curvy it goes back to normal but i can still see a few seams on the hands :/

As i just wrote in the PM ;-)

The DNC mod only works with FSC 7.9.1, for any other textures mods you have to replace all the textures in the DNC as well