Need some serious criticism

killer7732

... you might want to experiment with different eyes because she looks like she is the cold-hearted murdered

I guess this is the problem with asking advice on a subject that's subjective, I think the eyes are fantastic. Intelligent and curious are the adjectives I'd use for her eyes, though perhaps I know nothing and would in fact end up murdered down a back alley somewhere?

and eyes are kinda too far from each other, [...]

I'd agree on that. Not much but a little bit closer would look more "human" in my opinion. Apart from that the eyes and the face looks very good.

I noticed the chin and jaw line is looking a bit blocky, have you tried CITRUS heads? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58989/?

It makes a great diffrence to the better and you can change it without destroying your hard work.

Thanks for the advice guys, Ill get right back to work. 

and eyes are kinda too far from each other, [...]

I'd agree on that. Not much but a little bit closer would look more "human" in my opinion. Apart from that the eyes and the face looks very good.

I noticed the chin and jaw line is looking a bit blocky, have you tried CITRUS heads? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58989/?

It makes a great diffrence to the better and you can change it without destroying your hard work.

Will CITRUS head also work with ECE? It looks like its mainly used for racemenu.

... you might want to experiment with different eyes because she looks like she is the cold-hearted murdered

I guess this is the problem with asking advice on a subject that's subjective, I think the eyes are fantastic. Intelligent and curious are the adjectives I'd use for her eyes, though perhaps I know nothing and would in fact end up murdered down a back alley somewhere?

Maybe, about eye placement its my thing.

But together with this eye texture it gives that *weird* effect. I would still experiment with different eye colours/textures.

Well I like her.I always wince when these topics come up. Wait long enough and someone will usually invoke the Golden Ratio.

Despite what folks have said about her eyes, symmetry is not an issue for me looking at her. If you want genuine criticism I'd say she is quite strongly reminiscent other characters I've seen here and on Nexus. If she's a custom race or derived from a follower mod that might explain it,  they tend to come with their own tri morphs so it's often difficult to shake off the baseline aesthetic of the author unless you're bold with the sliders.

It's difficult avoiding homogeneity when we're all sharing similar resources. Some notable folks here have a real talent for making distinct faces, they share boldness in common and tend to shoot for the moon aesthetically while the rest of us mere mortals are just happy making girls and boys that don't look like a police mugshot. 

Archived