[Idea] Gun nipple mod

Th1nker

Hey guys, not sure if any of you remember the magic nipple mod that was released for skyrim a while back: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32758-magic-nipple-cast-magic-from-nipple-and-more/

I was actually wondering if anybody thinks it's possible to do something similar for Fallout 4. Imagine being able to equip a weapon, which would then become invisible. Animations for the weapons would be replaced, and the fired ammunition would be shot from one or both breasts. 

This would also make the synths like the fembots from Austin Powers: 

tumblr_meffj9xGJ21rhnyg2o1_500.gif

I know it's probably beyond anybody's modding capabilities until GECK comes out, but what do you guys think of this idea? 

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

LOL its fucking amazing and hillarious!

I really can Imagine a sinty companion doing topless saying: "hostiles incoming activate T.I.T.S (tatical internal turret systems". And killing raiders.

What about the gun bra from Machete Kills? Because one barrel per boob is kind of sad looking. :P

and this  :D  :D  :D

jJ9rhCK.gif

The gif seems to be broken :-/

i just post this gif  :D

wtLISg9.gif

That one appears to be broken too, maybe it's my computer or something. Whenever I click on the image it just sits there and loads but never shows up.

What about the gun bra from Machete Kills? Because one barrel per boob is kind of sad looking. :P

jJ9rhCK.gif

wtLISg9.gif

That one appears to be broken too, maybe it's my computer or something. Whenever I click on the image it just sits there and loads but never shows up.

Nope, can't see it either

jJ9rhCK.gif

wtLISg9.gif

Nope, can't see it either

umm.... forget it

I love these ideas. Unfortunately, like many others posting mod ideas on here, I have only the most rudimentary knowledge about modding and wouldn't really know where to begin with something like this.

For now, I'm pretty content with finding more examples and gifs online and developing some kind of concept over time. Who knows, maybe the original creator of the magic nipple mod or another modder will find this idea interesting :D

• 1 month later...

Archived