[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

8 hours ago, c6222848 said:

is it possible to convert clothes with another nude model to HLOD model?

Sorry, I did not understand what kind of clothes do you want to convert with a nude model?

8 hours ago, c6222848 said:

I throw the bush ver into the model converter but it errors and says that reference must have same vertex etc, so i just want to know if it's possible.

Which converter did you use?

Do not despair, someone made this model from scratch, so everything is possible!

On 6/26/2018 at 5:18 AM, Baralgin said:

Sorry, I did not understand what kind of clothes do you want to convert with a nude model?

so i did a little research, for example i have a *nude* cloth, with base model of harry palmer. and i want to swap the base body model to for example HLOD of saafrat, beacause it's more detailed and the texture are better. is there anyway that i can use any tool to make the cloth transform so they can fit into the HLOD/LOD model of saafrat? (from the harry palmer one)

3 hours ago, c6222848 said:

so i did a little research, for example i have a *nude* cloth, with base model of harry palmer. and i want to swap the base body model to for example HLOD of saafrat, beacause it's more detailed and the texture are better. is there anyway that i can use any tool to make the cloth transform so they can fit into the HLOD/LOD model of saafrat? (from the harry palmer one)

For the transformation of models you can use the programs "ABC Transformer" or "Character Transformer Tool".

If I understood you correctly, you try to use one of these programs and get an error?

11 hours ago, Baralgin said:

For the transformation of models you can use the programs "ABC Transformer" or "Character Transformer Tool".

If I understood you correctly, you try to use one of these programs and get an error?

I uses the character transfer tool, to make ayane normal base model into HLOD of saafrat but it doesnt work, the armor pieces will clip through the body, as it seems on blender.

edit: but ill try abc transform! Thanks for awnser

edit: there was an error for character transfer tool but it was beacause i wanted to put HLOD model into the user defined folder and it doesnt recongnizes it beacause it is different model

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, wolfang88 said:

I ran into an issue for Tina's hair style. As you can see the screenshot, only Tina has the hair issue. Hairstyle B and C are ok, but only A has the problem. I installed every requirement. How to fix it? 

Thanks for the great mod!

You can try choosing ''B'' hairstyle and then you have to press Ctrl+ choose a number between 1-9, for example Ctrl+2, and autolink will remember that configuration every time you open your game and in the main screen press only the number of your previous configuration, for example pressing ''2'', there are another and more complicated solutions like, using lnk Reshuffle, with that tool you can swap the default hair from slot 1 from Tina, also, with that tool you can open a new slot and swap/inject any mod and assign any hairstyle, anothe complicated solution would be using DLC Tool to make a custom DLC pack, you can use any mod and assign any hairstyle in any order, like lnk Reshuffle, but I don't know if you may need a cracked version of the game.

On 8/13/2019 at 2:07 AM, funnybunny666 said:

You can try choosing ''B'' hairstyle and then you have to press Ctrl+ choose a number between 1-9, for example Ctrl+2, and autolink will remember that configuration every time you open your game and in the main screen press only the number of your previous configuration, for example pressing ''2'', there are another and more complicated solutions like, using lnk Reshuffle, with that tool you can swap the default hair from slot 1 from Tina, also, with that tool you can open a new slot and swap/inject any mod and assign any hairstyle, anothe complicated solution would be using DLC Tool to make a custom DLC pack, you can use any mod and assign any hairstyle in any order, like lnk Reshuffle, but I don't know if you may need a cracked version of the game.

Thanks for the answer and the complicated one is too heavy to me. It is no problem to play as Tina. I can just change the hairstyle. The problem is that Tina of the hairstyle A shows up as an opponent and it gets my nerve. 

• 2 months later...

I had this problem too,  probably like a ton of other people also...

Also for some Nyotengu mods, weirdly. 

You can fix this by using different hairstyles, if I remember right I used some nice long, black hair for Tina on slot 1.

Nyotengu proved to be more difficult,  I think I still didn't fix it for some mods / outfit slots... Seems to depend on the mod and slot being used,  all I know!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone, I just start having DOA5LR on my PC via steam. I can purchase all characters except Mai Shiranui where its DLC has been removed since 11-Sep-2019. 

After some research, I have found a link on google that can still allow people to purchase her and I have tried and seems no problem - https://store.steampowered.com/sub/119973 

Then I started to download nude mod with Autolink 3.3 and all nude mod works for all characters except Mai Shiranui for some reason. No matter how I tried, only Mai Shiranui can use her default clothes. Please see the folders below. Please help and advise. Thanks a lot !!

image.png.c3e4f6df78887dc5717d25b5e7606373.png

image.png.926dea7624b0adbff7b6f43d6badbb93.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2020 at 12:48 PM, MasterThief99999 said:

Hi Everyone, I just start having DOA5LR on my PC via steam. I can purchase all characters except Mai Shiranui where its DLC has been removed since 11-Sep-2019. 

After some research, I have found a link on google that can still allow people to purchase her and I have tried and seems no problem - https://store.steampowered.com/sub/119973 

Then I started to download nude mod with Autolink 3.3 and all nude mod works for all characters except Mai Shiranui for some reason. No matter how I tried, only Mai Shiranui can use her default clothes. Please see the folders below. Please help and advise. Thanks a lot !!

Naotora is also a DLC only character that has been removed. Is she working okay? Because if so, I don't think it's a DLC issue.

And for all of the people asking how to download this go to his DA page

https://www.deviantart.com/saafrats/art/DOA5LR-DL-HLOD-nude-mod-COMPLETE-EDITION-627014800

And the cell shaded version

https://www.deviantart.com/saafrats/art/DOA5LR-CS-HLOD-v1-0-DOWNLOAD-624037273

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@MasterThief99999 inside your Autolink "Mai" folder, do you have folders named "C1" and "C2" for Costume 1 and Costume 2? 
Put the Mai .TMC and .TMCL files in a "C1" folder, load up the game, select Costume 1 and see if those mods load now.

Otherwise, try re-loading the mod files into the Mai folder. 
I'm trying to think of other things to try before you have to try re-installing Autolink.