@Dark_Fenix

They are in neither nibbles pack or sexlab as SirNibbles states in the quote you quoted they have not been implemented anywhere the files are in the first post of this thread in the NibblesAnims Resources.rar. You would have to either try to replace a existing one or try to make a SLAL pack using them.

I like Sexlab Amorous Adventure, whenever there are scenes only of kiss, I only see the 3 same kiss (2 leito and I don remenmer the other), I wish to try, but I know nothing of creating (I know that are a tutorial, I trie and I failed). maybe in the future someone create the pack

New animation is finished, a "not so loving" animation this time.

Check the first post/download page for the 3ds max gifs or see my ingame gifs here (or both....yh just check out both :3  

(the small seam gaps are because of my newbie gif making skills :D)

stage1:

giphy.gif

stage2:

giphy.gif

stage3:

giphy.gif

stage4:

giphy.gif

Been playing Skyrim for a change the past couple of days instead of actually doing mod stuff.

I've been working a bit on a new animation that turned out pretty nice though, so far stage 1 is finished.

*This was one hell of a bitch to animate though

giphy.gif

other angle:

giphy.gif

Nice work with these Nibbles. Say, how many(and what type) non-con anims will you do, and would you be able to do threesome anims, or is that beyond you for the moment? :3

As for the amount of non-consensual/consensual anims I'll create...I've no idea.... whenever I get an idea for an animation that'd look good in my head I try to animate it, the last one just happened to be a non consensual one, and this one too.

And I'll probably do some threesomes in the future, I haven't tried them yet but it doesn't look that hard. (I also figured out how to export creatures properly thanks to Anubs help so I'll probably give those a try too).

In short, I just animate what I want to; the nature of the animations will differ time by time depending on what I feel like animating at that time.

New Animation is finished,

First post is updated with the 3ds Max gifs, and here some in game gifs:

stage1:

Unwilling: giphy.gif

giphy.gif

stage2:

Panicking: giphy.gif

giphy.gif

stage3:

Getting fucked: giphy.gif

giphy.gif

stage4:

All energy to fight back is gone: giphy.gif

giphy.gif

stage5: 

And the usual ending, ejaculation:giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Also I need to find another spot to record in game footage instead of random places with animated scenery.

*I will move some of the download page gifs to a blog soon to reduce loading time.

Thanks for the anims Nibbles! Very nicely done, the improvement in movement fluidity is especially clear in the recent releases

Yeah I tried out some new movement animating which turned out pretty decent.

Nibbles there's an error according in your standing rape there's no animation stage 1 standingrape_A1_S1.hkx maybe you can fix that thanks before

Yeah fixed it now, I really need to triple check the files I've added....

I think you forgot to include new animations (yet again :P) in FNIS_NibblesAnims_List.txt

Also looks like behavior file is old in 1.31

Hmm...I'm just wrapping up a new animation I'll just update the list.xt with the 1.4 update (which will be finished in max 3 hours starting from this post)  :P

Dang...this new way of animating takes a lot more time though, luckily got some extra spare time the past 2 days.

New animation is done, the new gifs are in the download page as usual; also cleaned up the download page by moving some of the gifs to a blog (the download page contains a link to it).

Also fixed the previous errors with forgotting files/moving wrong files.

Fnis error

"ERROR (9): Index was outside bounds of the array"

What does it mean? Too many animations?

I've had this error in the past too with fnis.

You're right you've got too much animations, back then I had halo's poser installed and some more poser junk; It's a problem with the maximum amount of animations fnis is able to pick up and not the max amount of sexlab animations.

New animation is finished, I've played a bit around in 3ds max and the dick movement will be better in this/future animations.

3ds max gifs are on the download page and here some in game gifs:

*If it wasn't clear yet, I put extra details in the penetration part in my animations.

stage1

giphy.gif

penetration: giphy.gif

stage2:

giphy.gif

stage3:

giphy.gif

stage4:

giphy.gif

SirNibbles

If you find the time... please could you do a boobjob/titfuck/paizuri animation.

Theres like 2 of these and they're the ones that come with Sexlab.

:

Hmm...will you be doing any breast grabbing/rubbing in any of your animations, maybe in another missionary one? :3

I might include some subtle versions of it, but I won't make animations based on it.

The main reason I won't is because my custom bodyslide sliders (and like a lot of other users) have a huge difference with weight set on 0 and weight set on 100.

If I create these animations there will be a lot of clipping etc.

I thought about it but I don't wanna force people to use my custom bodyslide files to fix clipping. (because if I am going to create them, I'll make them for my own custom bodyslide sliders)

I'm not really tempted to make animations for boobs because of the huge size differences people created with bodyslide files....

Like I said before I won't exclude them from my to do list but they will be created for my own bodyslide files when/if I make them.

New animation is finished, I've played a bit around in 3ds max and the dick movement will be better in this/future animations.

3ds max gifs are on the download page and here some in game gifs:

*If it wasn't clear yet, I put extra details in the penetration part in my animations.

stage1

giphy.gif

stage2:

giphy.gif

stage3:

giphy.gif

stage4:

giphy.gif

I'm looking forward to trying the new animation in-game. It looks really great! :)

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see more of your creations.

So I tried out a new way to render the 3ds max animations to get the full fps...and then this horror was born....

giphy.gif

...... I'll try it again later.....maybe.

New animation is finished, "Cunnilingus".

Didn't feel like creating in game gifs so head on over to the download page/first post for the 3ds max gifs.

I also made my kissing animation (the regular kissing one, not the forehead one) into a nonloop/looping animation (first stage non-looping, second stage looping) and put this animation in the main download file.

I added the tag "Leito" to let the mod "Amorous Adventure" pick it up otherwise it doesn't work with that mod.

The only backside about it is for some reason if u switch the kissing animations manually in game using Amorous Adventure it plays the orgasm effects when you've got those turned on. When/if I figure out how to disable this I'll update the json files.

I've attached the reworked gifs for the kissing animation on the download page.

SirNibbles

If you find the time... please could you do a boobjob/titfuck/paizuri animation.

Theres like 2 of these and they're the ones that come with Sexlab.

Gave it a second thought, it's not that bad of an idea for some new animations...

But as I stated before they will be adjusted to my own slider files, i've started with an animation for the "tiny titties" which will be more pinching etc (no idea yet what to do with the next stages) 

sliders on 0=(still W.I.P though)

giphy.gif

I'll probably do a paizuri version of the bigger boobs (if that's possible with the anatomy of the skyrim skeletons) which will be adjusted to this size:

sliders on 100=

11441b6.jpg

*I'll try to keep some space between the male/female bodies so people can manually adjust it in game a bit by using sexlab hotkeys.