1 hour ago, ebbluminous said:

@emily1673 - Still got some SE issues.

-The Sound and texture pack doesn't give any FOMOD options to choose between LE and SE. Once installed, textures are missing in game. I am using Vortex, so might be something that is causing a problem there.

-The Heels training is not working.

-Flirt function works, but seems to take an age to start a scene compared to other mods. I've also had it that when waiting for a scene to start, the NPC has been engaged by another NPC for a different scene - I think the other mod(s) did not detect the YPS scene in progress.

After work I am going to manually install YPS to see if that corrects sounds/textures/heels training to see if it a Vortex issue or not.

It looks like vortex doesn't understand the wizard.txt in the texture/sound pack, extracting the archive and dragging the folders individually into vortex I'm getting textures to appear in game. Unsure about the heels, haven't been playing long enough to confirm/deny whether I'm seeing or not seeing heel training events occur.

Edit: Nope, just kidding right after posting I saw a heel training upgrade event so whatever the issue with your installation is in that regard I don't think it's strictly vortex.

Edited by gegrafsd

3 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

@emily1673 - Still got some SE issues.

-The Sound and texture pack doesn't give any FOMOD options to choose between LE and SE. Once installed, textures are missing in game. I am using Vortex, so might be something that is causing a problem there.

After work I am going to manually install YPS to see if that corrects sounds/textures/heels training to see if it a Vortex issue or not.

2 hours ago, gegrafsd said:

It looks like vortex doesn't understand the wizard.txt in the texture/sound pack, extracting the archive and dragging the folders individually into vortex I'm getting textures to appear in game. Unsure about the heels, haven't been playing long enough to confirm/deny whether I'm seeing or not seeing heel training events occur.

Edit: Nope, just kidding right after posting I saw a heel training upgrade event so whatever the issue with your installation is in that regard I don't think it's strictly vortex.

For the time being, you can just use the old sound and texture pack (from the SE thread). The new version has no new content, it is just a repackaged version plus Wrye Bash wizard.

Edited by emily1673
2 hours ago, gegrafsd said:

Not been getting the upgrade events - My PC moves at full speed from the start as if fully trained

43 minutes ago, Kingslayer101 said:

So PC cant get to use Labia piercings and for some reason there is no way to get them pierced. Is there a way to force it? I asked Jolie about the piercings and it says Healed but there was no option to get them pierced.

There is a way. Go to the Bee and Barb in Riften. There, descend into the cellar and look for a page on top of a barrel next to a rack of shelves.

1 hour ago, Kingslayer101 said:

Oh that requires a mod :/
Is there no other way?

No. It requires this mod. The labia piercing quest is a part of YPS but it starts in the cellar of the Bee and Barb in Riften. It's a little more in depth and complicated than the other piercing events that Tris or Yolie usually handle.

22 hours ago, Kingslayer101 said:

Oh that requires a mod :/
Is there no other way?

20 hours ago, Balgin said:

No. It requires this mod. The labia piercing quest is a part of YPS but it starts in the cellar of the Bee and Barb in Riften. It's a little more in depth and complicated than the other piercing events that Tris or Yolie usually handle.

Indeed. That is the only way. Though it is possible to get the clit pierced by Tris.

On 4/17/2023 at 3:54 AM, Sierrok said:

It has been a while, I am back and found this issue with YPS, my nipple piercings are way too low... How do I fix this?

ScreenShot2.png.23bc25e667e63781e2e6e2bf378b249e.png

If you need ,I can give you my fix,or you can use photo shop to change dds image

On 5/8/2023 at 11:34 PM, Balgin said:

Number 1 fix: move YPs down to the bottom of your load order (or very near the bottom). Some other mods conflict and create problems if it's high up.

Number 2: Check you installed some hair config files so that you have some options other than the default available.

YPS is at spot 222 of 322, wich seems fine to me

i have KS Hairdos, KS Hairdso SMP installed, do i have to configure some files  in the SKSE folder are the json files there. so do i have to manually configure the ypsHairDefault.json and give each hair length 1 specific hairstyle manually in the ypsHairDefault.json? as far as i understood everything the only haircuts that will be loaded are the ones in the ypsHairDefault.json. or is there a fast way to do this, if needed at all.

If i have to change the Default.jsonm what slots are what? i dont really get the "6st" "7st" at first i thought it would be the position in the json that i would need to input these hairstyles

but when i saw "10st" AND "10br" i gave up.

KSHairdossmp.thumb.PNG.af8a3c3702de8473b4e1d1e42458b083.PNG

ypsHairDefault.PNG

8 minutes ago, LordAdlerblut said:

YPS is at spot 222 of 322, wich seems fine to me

i have KS Hairdos, KS Hairdso SMP installed, do i have to configure some files  in the SKSE folder are the json files there. so do i have to manually configure the ypsHairDefault.json and give each hair length 1 specific hairstyle manually in the ypsHairDefault.json? as far as i understood everything the only haircuts that will be loaded are the ones in the ypsHairDefault.json. or is there a fast way to do this, if needed at all.

If i have to change the Default.jsonm what slots are what? i dont really get the "6st" "7st" at first i thought it would be the position in the json that i would need to input these hairstyles

but when i saw "10st" AND "10br" i gave up.

KSHairdossmp.thumb.PNG.af8a3c3702de8473b4e1d1e42458b083.PNG

Okay, so I think you might be using the wrong hair config file for KS hairdos. SMP? That's SE isn't it? I could give you an updated KSHairdos config file but I've no experience with KSHairdosSMP. I wouldn't even know where to go looking for that.

However......

St is straight, pe permed, br braided, po ponytail, bu buzzed nape, bm broad mohawk, nm narrow mohawk.

So 10st would be length 10 straight and 10br would be the same length but in a plait (or braid if you're Scottish, or American).

13 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Okay, so I think you might be using the wrong hair config file for KS hairdos. SMP? That's SE isn't it? I could give you an updated KSHairdos config file but I've no experience with KSHairdosSMP. I wouldn't even know where to go looking for that.

The old SE version, still available for download in the SE section for YPS), has a JSON file.

Crack that open and it's what you would be looking for, no?

As noted above, I get much better hair results from the old version compared to the new. KSsmp>vanilla.

YPS hair jsons.png

Edited by ArgyleSmith
adding relevant info
12 minutes ago, ArgyleSmith said:

The old SE version, still available for download in the SE section for YPS), has a JSON file.

Crack that open and it's what you would be looking for, no?

As noted above, I get much better hair results from the old version compared to the new. KSsmp>vanilla.

Haha, I just had prepared KS HDT configuration files for SE myself, didn't know they already existed.

Anyway, just merged them into the mod (with Wrye Bash wizard installer):

---

v.6.4.0:
- added default config files for KS HDT SE hairstyles

Quest continuation! Yay!

Another cliffhanger! Booo!

Srsly though, the flirting mechanic is a really sweet idea that will find its place in my playthroughs. Always figured romance to be a bit... abrupt in this game.

Have tested the quest to its new stopping point and tried the new mechanics outside of the quest, seems to be working as intended ?

2 hours ago, joe_yawiki said:

Thank you in advance for this. his hair pack and BDOR one is my favorite so far

Oh I've done hair pack 1 but I need to tweak it as it's outdated. I'm working on hair pack 2. Who did BDOR again? That's usually Team Tal isn't it? If you can point me to the BDOR pack I'll take a look at it.

So Im using Dint's HairPack01 and 02 on LE, I managed to get them to work in the Custom Hairstyle list but for some reason I cant switch back from my 7br Hair to the 7st Hair I have. Do I have to add those names into the ESP config first to make them work? The Hair Im using in Br is from HairPack02 and its not entered in the ESP config with the mod.
I merged the ESPs so I made a JSON of the ESP I have. Will this work?
image.png.b083443f8aaea235850770bde88d99e7.png

Edited by Kingslayer101
On 5/5/2023 at 6:28 AM, kapibar said:

Look at it this way - lack of hair growth is a consequence of vampirism. Ultimately - cured or not - you became an undead bloodsucker. It is difficult to expect your body to return to complete normality. And the current hair management system throws PC's face into the grinder, so ultimately this is the better option in my opinion.

I guess you have already tried this fix?

18 minutes ago, Kingslayer101 said:

So Im using Dint's HairPack01 and 02 on LE, I managed to get them to work in the Custom Hairstyle list but for some reason I cant switch back from my 7br Hair to the 7st Hair I have. Do I have to add those names into the ESP config first to make them work? The Hair Im using in Br is from HairPack02 and its not entered in the ESP config with the mod.

Merging should work.

Custom hairstyles are more complicated to deal with, so editing the json config files is the better option.

Bug: yps-ImmersiveFashion (6.4.0).7z does not work when installing using "Nexus Mod Manager". There is no wizard and it simply "installs" and shows a checkbox, but when opening the game, it is clear the mod is not installed. The same is true for "yps-SoundTexturePackage20230506 LE+SE.7z".

Skyrim LE, Nexus Mod Manager 0.84.8 (latest version).

Edited by anonymous515
8 hours ago, emily1673 said:

I guess you have already tried this fix?

Yeah. It's not like the author said a "forever" solution though. It's a solution until you get the next haircut. See, the thing is, player character's face gets mangled pretty badly when she first transforms, so the racemenu command needs to be called in order to revert the changes. And the hair that is set then becomes "permanent," at least until it gets cut again. If it does get changed, YPS will re-mangle player's face. And it wasn't a big deal with only the original YPS - you simply avoid the hairdresser. But with Monoman's changes to SLS, it's a completely different story. Your hair can get cut during rape and it starts the chain of events, leading to player's face getting vampirized once again.

I know which options should be turned off in SLS, so it isn't that a big deal for me personally, but some users could get frustrated, so IMO - if it's not too big of a deal - it would be more efficient to avoid the problem altogether on YPS's level.

9 hours ago, Kingslayer101 said:

image.png.b083443f8aaea235850770bde88d99e7.png

I really need to update my hair config files for those two mods. At one point Dint updated hair pack 1 and completely replaced or renumbered one model so my config file has one hair model at the wrong length. Doing the hair config file for hair pack 2 is trickier because it likes to crash when I'm checking hair models 17-26 for length. Also, in pack 2, I can't in good faith set hair models 12-14 shorter than shoulder length but they'd look so good as buzzed nape styles (which are sorely lacking when it comes to animated versions). It's frustrating.

Mind if I take a look at the lengths you've set and see if I agree with them? I always try to take into account what length the hair would be loose instead of the length it falsl to when styled so sometimes they should be a bit longer.