41 minutes ago, lucakro said:

@emily1673
This is the real issue.

-Equiping nylons in the inventory however doesnt actually seem to kick in slavetats.

On a side not, SE doesn't have the piercing system so could you maybe add Keywords for Earrings and such so we can be even just as pretty as LE.

And I still can't get the hairstyles to work, If someone could please have a look, the defaults work just fine but when I go to Jolie or any other, select a hair length. no hairstyles show up, none at all.

KSHairdosSMP.esp.json 2.28 kB · 0 downloads ypsHairDatabase.json 507 B · 0 downloads ypsHairDefault.json 1.24 kB · 0 downloads

Nylons and piercings work for me, so guess your game broke too

7 hours ago, ugop said:

I've reached the point in the quest where the priestess of Dibella has told me about changing gender completely. Now it tells me to talk to Ray or Lena as the next objective, but neither of them have any dialogue options. Is this because the end of the quest havent been developed yet, or some bug?

That is as far as the quest currently goes. The next stages have not been developed yet.

19 hours ago, ugop said:

I've reached the point in the quest where the priestess of Dibella has told me about changing gender completely. Now it tells me to talk to Ray or Lena as the next objective, but neither of them have any dialogue options. Is this because the end of the quest havent been developed yet, or some bug?

The quest is unfinished (read the description). You will get a popup upon reaching the last quest stage currently implemented.

8 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

Actually, the next stages have been developed, but are not yet released. ?

Hooray! I actually wanted to speak with you about that, at some point, but it's probably best that I didn't. I had a suspicion based on something I'd seen in the mod and, if you hadn't thought about it, maybe bringing it to your attention would have delayed things even further.

18 hours ago, lucakro said:

Hey, All those work fine for SE. 100%.

It's BOS, both the make up and the fashion addiction. High heels are pretty as ever and Fashion addiction works as it does usually.

Your game broke ?

I have problems with high heel training as well, DD boots are recognized but no normel high heeled boots (which worked fine in previos version)

I have lowered heel value (to count as high) in MCM very low allready. And its on a brand new game start.

2 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

I have problems with high heel training as well, DD boots are recognized but no normel high heeled boots (which worked fine in previos version)

I have lowered heel value (to count as high) in MCM very low allready. And its on a brand new game start.

Damn I had to lower the heel part too for TAWOBA so I knew that one but other then that I can't say I've had anything similar.

3 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

There are two HH systems, HDT and NIoveride.  The mod doesn't detect high heels it detects the mechanism that makes them lift your character off the ground.  I believe the most modern versions YPS detects both, but I have a faint memory of a menu option you need to enable. Or maybe its a patch

There is a third way to make high heels in video games.  If you can't lift the character off the ground you just chop out a section of the characters shin to make room for the heels.  No one uses this style any more since NIoveride is so easy to implement but some very old heels for Skyrim were absolutely made this way.  These types of heels will likely never work with YPS.

With so little detail in your post no one can fix your problem for you, but my advice would be to go check what mechanism your heels are using.

10 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

There are two HH systems, HDT and NIoveride.  The mod doesn't detect high heels it detects the mechanism that makes them lift your character off the ground.  I believe the most modern versions YPS detects both, but I have a faint memory of a menu option you need to enable. Or maybe its a patch

There is a third way to make high heels in video games.  If you can't lift the character off the ground you just chop out a section of the characters shin to make room for the heels.  No one uses this style any more since NIoveride is so easy to implement but some very old heels for Skyrim were absolutely made this way.  These types of heels will likely never work with YPS.

With so little detail in your post no one can fix your problem for you, but my advice would be to go check what mechanism your heels are using.

I have Racemenu installed, which includes NIO if i remember right (no HDT Heels). But the point is, all the heels that i use now, worked before i did the last update (which i wrote in my post). So, if Emily hasnt changed something significant on high heel training with the last update, i have no idea what the problem might be.

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

Based on some items that have been in the mod for a very long time I have some suspicions about the next couple of stages.

5 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Hopefully the next stages have a lead into BOS...? ;)

I always thought that the general direction of the Dibella quest is quite obvious, isn't it?

I finished the plot for the whole quest already 3 years ago, long before BOS was coming up. So it will not lead to BOS, but of course BOS could possibly become a new optional quest branch.

And to Balgin: There are some old forms and scripts still in this mod, which I once did for testing purposes, but that does not mean that they will appear in the quest (or will be finished at all), because some planned features just never worked out, or I lost interest, or I had no time... ? One example are the braces, I would so love to include braces in this mod ?, but just can't get them working properly.

In any case, a new feature is already almost ready (currently testing a release candidate), and there will come a few Dibella quest stages with it.

Edited by emily1673
1 hour ago, emily1673 said:

And to Balgin: There are some old forms and scripts still in this mod, which I once did for testing purposes, but that does not mean that they will appear in the quest (or will be finished at all), because some planned features just never worked out, or I lost interest, or I had no time... ? One example are the braces, I would so love to include braces in this mod ?, but just can't get them working properly.

I wasn't referring to scripts. I was referring to things I could see with AddItemMenu. Particularly the Braces and the Cock Cage (both versions). I wondered if the genital surgery might include an option to beg to keep the penis (because apparently that's a really big fetish on this site) and if there might be a trial period wearing the cage to get used to it being outside the belt then deciding if you actually still wanted to keep it or not.

I strongly suspected that wasn't the case but reckoned it might be worth discussing with you at some point to see if you had planned on such an option (an alternative fail state where the player's stuck halfway inbetween man and woman similar to the one where they revert to a man) and, if you hadn't, if it might be worth considering for the people who want it (I'm sure they could add a willy after the transformation was complete if they really wanted to as there are mods that do that). I also suspected it would be too much work and would slow the mod down and ... most importantly of all, you weren't around to discuss it with at the time.

Edited by Balgin
4 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

I have Racemenu installed, which includes NIO if i remember right (no HDT Heels). But the point is, all the heels that i use now, worked before i did the last update (which i wrote in my post). So, if Emily hasnt changed something significant on high heel training with the last update, i have no idea what the problem might be.

Yeah I just checked. Devious Device heels work, nothing else I checked seems to work tho. Really weird.

Also it's slower to notice HH changing, I remember it being quite quikc now it takes a hot minute to notice when it does at all.

Don't know if that helps.

Edited by lucakro

How about adding underwear? Bras and panties. Like luxury underwear. It occupies the same positions as the DD device. It also comes in handy for the quest where the player gets real breasts. In addition to better clothes, she can start wearing nice bras. I don't know if it will be possible to create them.

11 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Uploaded a new version, still 6.3.1, but with a new wizard installer (should work with LE and SE now).

Wasnt it already 6.3.1?

Stockings work fine for me now though so ?

but still no luck with non dd heels.

Edited by lucakro
Just now, Balgin said:

Yes. This update is just an installer tweak. Emily also possibly included my corrected hair config file for KS Hairdos (which includes all hairs). In case she missed that out by mistake I'll include it again here.

KS Hairdo's.esp.json 14.18 kB · 2 downloads

Yes, an easy fix to the installer, just to fit the needs of the SE crowd. Everything else remains unchanged (including the KS hair file, which I will include in the next update, but of course everybody can install manually right now).

Thank you again.

4 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

Yes, an easy fix to the installer, just to fit the needs of the SE crowd. Everything else remains unchanged (including the KS hair file, which I will include in the next update, but of course everybody can install manually right now).

Thank you again.

That's alright. It gives me more time to avoid working on the dint hair pack config files. When dint updated one of the packs hair model 3 was completely replaced/moved in the number order so it's the wrong length in the config file. I also need to sort out most of the models for hair pack 2. One of the problems with the dint hair packs is that there's multiple versions of each hair model. Often the alternate versions have black roots or are black with coloured tips but the black texture on those hairs is so bad (flat, textureless) that they often don't look very good in game so I need to sort through them to get to the actual normal versions of the hair models. Also the alternate ones aren't always the same model which makes it even more time consuming.