to stage 5 check the  KS hairdos HDT OZacF  style. i think that fits for that long :)

Stage 5 = ear length, for which the LH style is appropriate. Is there also a KS HDT style? I don't seem to find "OZacF"....

0Timber might also work. I had it set up at my Stage 14 on the previous version, but some of my lengths weren't completely accurate.

0Timber is nice, but does not seem to be long enough for stage 14 (tailbone length)....

Posted another update:

v. 5.1.1

- removed popup boxes for vampire hair check

- set default MCM value for “frequent hair check” to false

- (hopefully) fixed the infamous Grey Face bug for this mod

- when mod starts, will get a pop-up to enable/disable hair growth control

- changed outfit of YPS fashion NPCs, so that they are all wearing an “Amulet of Dibella”

- added an YPS fashion vendor in Dibella’s Temple in Markarth

Hi,

I love your mod, I really do :) :) :)  but you made me set up my hair twice in the same day :s.  Please.... for the love of anything holy.... Please set a save mcm setting.... :D.  I will go crazy with all that hair and might just decide to wear a hat :D.... or go bald... :s.

Thanks for the mod a keep up the great work, I love it ;).

Hi,

I love your mod, I really do :) :) :)  but you made me set up my hair twice in the same day :s.  Please.... for the love of anything holy.... Please set a save mcm setting.... :D.  I will go crazy with all that hair and might just decide to wear a hat :D.... or go bald... :s.

out of curiosity, what hairstyles do you use? we should post those for each other to give each other ideas. :)

like this:

1 Bald - Default

2 Short Stubble - Default

3 Long Stubble - 0SoleDad

4 Cropped - 0Toyger

5 Ear - 1FoamSummer

6 Chin - 1Angelic

7 Neck - 1Cambrian

8 Shoulder - 1Sky208

9 Armpit - 0Somali

10 Bra Strap - 0WakeUp

11 Mid Back - Yoo_MeridaHair_Short

12 Waist - 0Tsugumi

13 Hip - 0Touch

14 Tailbone - -0Timber

15 Classic - 0Sky251

16 Mid Thigh - 0Urban

17 Knee - 0TitaniumPB

18 Calf - 0Valo2

19 Ankle - 1Traveler

I'm not completely happy with this setup. As Emily just said herself, I haven't found anything that really fits numbers 16-18, and many of mine are a little out of order. I stopped after I realized I had spent three hours trying to find two hairstyles and decided it was good enough for now. But I'd be really interested to see what other people have come up with.

Has anyone else had problems getting custom hair selections to show up with this version? Now they only seem to be available as default replacers. When selecting hairstyles I am constantly informed that there are no custom styles to choose from despite having set them up correctly (in non default slots or default slots).

yps.txtyps.txt

Hi,

out of curiosity, what hairstyles do you use? we should post those for each other to give each other ideas. :)

like this:

1 Bald - Default

4 Cropped - 0Toyger

5 Ear - 1FoamSummer

6 Chin - 1Angelic

7 Neck - 1Cambrian

8 Shoulder - 1Sky208

9 Armpit - 0Somali

10 Bra Strap - 0WakeUp

12 Waist - 0Tsugumi

13 Hip - 0Touch

14 Tailbone - -0Timber

15 Classic - 0Sky251

16 Mid Thigh - 0Urban

17 Knee - 0TitaniumPB

18 Calf - 0Valo2

19 Ankle - 1Traveler

I'm not completely happy with this setup. As Emily just said herself, I haven't found anything that really fits numbers 16-18, and many of mine are a little out of order. I stopped after I realized I had spent three hours trying to find two hairstyles and decided it was good enough for now. But I'd be really interested to see what other people have come up with.

Hi,

like this:

1 Bald - Default

4 Cropped - 0Toyger

5 Ear - 1FoamSummer

6 Chin - 1Angelic

7 Neck - 1Cambrian

8 Shoulder - 1Sky208

9 Armpit - 0Somali

10 Bra Strap - 0WakeUp

12 Waist - 0Tsugumi

13 Hip - 0Touch

14 Tailbone - -0Timber

15 Classic - 0Sky251

16 Mid Thigh - 0Urban

17 Knee - 0TitaniumPB

18 Calf - 0Valo2

19 Ankle - 1Traveler

Ok,

I had a very weird issue here.... :(.  I was unable to copy paste or edit the post as I liked.   Sorry for the double text file, did not mean to :(

Well this is my basic hair built.  changed a little since.  s stand for standard and pony for ponytail.  Hope it help :).

Has anyone else had problems getting custom hair selections to show up with this version? Now they only seem to be available as default replacers. When selecting hairstyles I am constantly informed that there are no custom styles to choose from despite having set them up correctly (in non default slots or default slots).

Try turning off "check for installed hair mod" or watever that worked for me.

I tried that. Didn't work for some reason. This was attempted on old saves with no version of the mod and newer ones with residual stuff (for testing purposes). I'll try again 'though and see if it helps.

[Edit]About 20 minutes later. Nope, disabling Detect Hair Mods doesn't seem to help either. If I set a hairstyle up in a default slot and cut to it with the scissors then it works. If I do anything else I just get messages that there are no custom hairstyles available despite having set them up. Oh well :(.[/EDIT]

if i reaching the bondage feet, and unequipping the boots, my feet is still normal foot, but i have the debuff.

to stage 5 check the  KS hairdos HDT OZacF  style. i think that fits for that long :)

Stage 5 = ear length, for which the LH style is appropriate. Is there also a KS HDT style? I don't seem to find "OZacF"....

0Timber might also work. I had it set up at my Stage 14 on the previous version, but some of my lengths weren't completely accurate.

0Timber is nice, but does not seem to be long enough for stage 14 (tailbone length)....

ZacF hairstyle are in this mod, but somehow the racemenu showing in the ks hdt section for me ....  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68311/?

You might want to uncheck "Frequent Hair Check" in MCM. In the next update I will default this value to "false".

Alright that did the trick and is perfectly fine by me thanks again emily!!

I ran a series of tests to make sure changing race doesn't break/interrupt anything with vampires while doing certain actions:

- Vampire skills/abilities/feeding ; Working!

- Levels and perks ; Working!

- Hair changes kept ; Working!

- Tattoos and effects ; Working!

- Headtracking ; Working!

- Vampire lord ; Working!

- Sex-Scenes ; Working!

- Zaz furniture ; Working!

- Dialogue ; Working!

- Night Vision ; Working! But when an racechange takes effect your eyes return from glowing to regular texture but nightvision still works as normal otherwise

- Facelight mod ; Turns off at times couldn't pinpoint if it was this mod changing race tried unticking "facegen head" in ck on default race seems to work.

I am sure this information isn't useful I just wanted to let you know that it works very well ^^

I tried that. Didn't work for some reason. This was attempted on old saves with no version of the mod and newer ones with residual stuff (for testing purposes). I'll try again 'though and see if it helps.

[Edit]About 20 minutes later. Nope, disabling Detect Hair Mods doesn't seem to help either. If I set a hairstyle up in a default slot and cut to it with the scissors then it works. If I do anything else I just get messages that there are no custom hairstyles available despite having set them up. Oh well :(.[/EDIT]

try it on a brand new game just to see if it works. Your issue might just be because you're attempting it on a previous save.

Ok,

I had a very weird issue here.... :(. I was unable to copy paste or edit the post as I liked. Sorry for the double text file, did not mean to :(.

Well this is my basic hair built. changed a little since. s stand for standard and pony for ponytail. Hope it help :).

yeah, that happens from time to time. :)

I see this is the old setup. I'll be interested to see what you're able to find for the new styles.

i found a solution for my missing bondage foot (i didnt get the barefoot visually in stage 6) but now i have to restart my YPS experience, just in case :)   (i think somehow i got a little flying effect from an unistalled/deactivated mod)

So the magic word is:  player.resurrect 1
Ofc in console. This remove all active effects, including YPS effects, so only own risk. After command do save game and reload for get back racial effects and others.

anyway, Emily your barefoot textures is ok? Coz my is wrong, including in outfit studio... How you call the barefoot nifs and textures? from xinafay mod, or you prebuilted your mod?

Got several issues with the mod

First, custom hairstyles never show up when I look for them when using Shampoo or Hairband

Second, although setting hairstyles as default seems to work, they for some reason disappear from the "custom hairdtyles" menu (though still appear to work afterwards)

Third, I'm sometimes kicked out of high-heeled boots for deformed feet. Fixed by trying again though

Last, when I try to apply a preset ponytail of bra strap length, I have three pages of options, but when i try to select anything on the second page, it doesn't work and I get sent back to first page. First and third pages work alright though.

Hi

Between i slept, i got an idea. If you wanna create more one immersion section for sexy girls :) . Glasses immersion. I found only one glasses mod for skyrim what i can use. So the idea is, how when you decided how your caracter is have to wearing glasses, coz all real human 40% also wearing glasses or contacts, and the glasses are sexy, then the caracter is seeing is well only if the the caracter is wearing glasses. Maybe between fight or between dash, you can dropping, (for hardcode players, try find your glasses in the ground...:) ) but if you wear enough time (like shoes) it will happening more rarelly. And you can set how strong is your glasses, etc.
Ingridents:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70975/? almost conflict whit nothing in item slots, and all enchantable, so wearing glasses not a disability, more like advantage :) (my is 43% archery)
 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-v33b-11182016/ devious integration has a blindfold effect for blindfolder. Leecher effect is perfect from 0,5 to 1 (or more)
and maybe new npc-s : eye doctors, glasses vendors.... storyline.... hmmm maybe hair dye went to your eyes? (for triggering why have to go to eye doctor) :)

have nice day : Sz 

now i applyed a few piercings :)

im not allowed to upload photo to this forum, so have to click

so cute! what mods are you using for her??

thx

sevenbase body

sg unp textures

freckle mania

imo megane

ks hairdos hdt

yps :)

facial piercings

seductive lips hd

brows

succubus race (active but not used racial)

slave tats whit rutah art textures

but i think the creating method was also important. anyway that was chaotic and sometimes accidental :)  i created high elf, change race to wood elf, after to succubus, and now is nord. The head part i think use shape a bit from all 4 race. And my one favorite hacked features, the sexy cross eye :) (in race menu eye section: spread iris 1,5-2  after expression section, look left or right 0,5-0,6)

now i applyed a few piercings :)

im not allowed to upload photo to this forum, so have to click

so cute! what mods are you using for her??

thx

sevenbase body

sg unp textures

freckle mania

imo megane

ks hairdos hdt

yps :)

facial piercings

seductive lips hd

brows

succubus race (active but not used racial)

slave tats whit rutah art textures

but i think the creating method was also important. anyway that was chaotic and sometimes accidental :)  i created high elf, change race to wood elf, after to succubus, and now is nord. The head part i think use shape a bit from all 4 race. And my one favorite hacked features, the sexy cross eye :) (in race menu eye section: spread iris 1,5-2  after expression section, look left or right 0,5-0,6)

thank you ^-^

try it on a brand new game just to see if it works. Your issue might just be because you're attempting it on a previous save. 

It's possible. I did try on multiple saves 'though with characters of different races to see if the mod suddenly just hated Bretons or something :P. I didn't experience this problem with the previous versions of the mod (since 3.4.4 all the way up to 5.0.1.2). I'll give  afresh new save a try and report back later.