skyrim.ini for super essential npc

crazycow

That's because children are marked as "invulnerable", not essential. Killable children mod is a must have on my mod list. Not "killable after some quest". Killable here and now. It's annoying that you can basically conquer the entire city with your followers, but some immortal little shit will just stand there while being beaten by 10 guys with maces.

very easy when you use everything 

i don't kill with my hand  but... i focus  some place for them to the end   

i use  player.placeatme e1646 3    and  use  invisible spell  out of place

and return with number  of npc in console  and  ... moveto player   

i use  player.placeatme e1646 3    and  use  invisible spell  out of place

This or "setav aggression 3". The entire town will gang up on a single kid.

Children should be untouchable in every game !!

That's your opinion. I think we should be able to murder every NPC in the game. Vanilla kids are turning hostile and will report your crimes, but you can't even knock them out. That can get quite annoying.

Also Skyrim is full of violence and there is civil war raging all over the place. War never changes :)

Children should be untouchable in every game !!

That's your opinion. I think we should be able to murder every NPC in the game. Vanilla kids are turning hostile and will report your crimes, but you can't even knock them out. That can get quite annoying.

Also Skyrim is full of violence and there is civil war raging all over the place. War never changes :)

that is your opinion, but I go a bit further, I'm not a murderer, I kill only those that, the me attack!

and kids will surely none adult person attacking.

it is a thing of morality, there are people who are always good and there are the other. ;)

edit: Do you play with followers? if so, they are immortal?

if not then it is not possible, solely to murder a whole town.

perhaps but in * TGM * mode. gefuehle_0121.gif

use bandit boss company ... don't kill with your hand

many way to kill people  in game  when you think :lol:

don't serious this is  game not real life

that's me certainly conscious, it's just a game.

but perhaps it would be a little better it would be more real, then this would be not possible. :P

during the fight, quickly eat something or a healing potion drink and you are fighting unhurt further. *funny*  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

edit: Do you play with followers? if so, they are immortal?

if not then it is not possible, solely to murder a whole town.

perhaps but in * TGM * mode. gefuehle_0121.gif

They're not immortal, but 8 or 10 level 30-40 followers with legendary upgrades can easily take over the entire city. This greatly depends on your current mod list, but they should do a decent job. Taking over Whiterun alone with level 8 character can be impossible or at least extremely difficult, but level 140 dude is like TGM on steroids ;)

Back to the topic:

"it is a thing of morality, there are people who are always good and there are the other."

I agree, this sums it up.

• 9 months later...

Archived