Gay Stuff (WIP)(Discussion)

Tweens

That kept me warm and fuzzy the entire weekend!  :heart:

We have 8-12" of snow coming in tomorrow. I'm going to need 'warm and fuzzy' now. :D But I was happy to share some with you! :)

So when are you planning the big release? The gay pack that will make ZaZ and the other animation packs obsolete for gay toons? I'm waiting patiently. :wub:

Guest ffabris

So when are you planning the big release? The gay pack that will make ZaZ and the other animation packs obsolete for gay toons? I'm waiting patiently. :wub:

No pressure at all, right? :D

That kept me warm and fuzzy the entire weekend!  :heart:

We have 8-12" of snow coming in tomorrow. I'm going to need 'warm and fuzzy' now. :D But I was happy to share some with you! :)

:heart: ---WARM AND FUZZIES---- :heart:

To get you through the snow storm.

No pressure at all, right? :D

;)

:lol:  No pressure at all. I just want to know when I have to think about doing a new mod list. :D

Well, you won't have to worry about that any time soon..... :blush:

It takes me, on average, about 60-80 hours to make 1 animation (based on the 3 made thus far).  If I had Max and Havok that would probably be greatly reduced, since the game was made with them; but working with Blender makes it very difficult and sloooooooow.  (Remember the rants?  Yeah, it's a bitch to work with :( ).  I am only about 1/2 way through the next animation.  It's the transition stages that are the most work intensive.  I could probably crank out some drop-n-poke animations relatively quickly; but that isn't what I want to see in my game. So, I would say that it will take the better part of this year to get all the animations done that I have planned (if life doesn't get in the way, or I suffer burn-out.  ;) )

My plan is to add them, one at a time, as I finish them; which is what makes SLAL so nice.  I will post them in this thread first to hopefully get some testers to help work out the kinks before I update the main download.......but then, the best-laid plans of mice and men...... :D

Mylor, it seems you are expecting something that I am unable to provide by myself.  I have made my game as gay-friendly as I can; but to package all that up, set up links to the dependencies, and support it (them) once it is released is beyond what I can do alone.  If there are any others that would like to collaborate on building more gay and gay-appropriate mods/assets, I would be happy to provide what I can; but that will take away from getting the animations done.   ;) 

:idea:  Someone could put together a post in the downloads forum  for all the gay-themed mods that are available, and the support topic could hi-light different set-ups, and to exchange ideas.  What with Fab's hamlets and clubs, body jewelry, SOS, SAM, jockstraps, animations (toot), etc., there is a bunch of content.  It could be called "Build-a-Gay", or "Gay Men's Resources".  That would link it all together quite nicely.   :)  Well, just an idea..... :lol:

There's no rush from me! :D I love what you do and I understand that excellence takes time. So take your time and don't burn yourself out. ;)

:idea:  Someone could put together a post in the downloads forum  for all the gay-themed mods that are available, and the support topic could hi-light different set-ups, and to exchange ideas.  What with Fab's hamlets and clubs, body jewelry, SOS, SAM, jockstraps, animations (toot), etc., there is a bunch of content.  It could be called "Build-a-Gay", or "Gay Men's Resources".  That would link it all together quite nicely.   :)  Well, just an idea..... :lol:

That's a great idea. If only I knew how. I know I would have appreciated such a thing when I first came here. My goal all along is to make the Gayest Skyrim I can. :D

And thanks for the warm & fuzzies. The snow has just begun to fall... :s

There's no rush from me! :D I love what you do and I understand that excellence takes time. So take your time and don't burn yourself out. ;)

That's a great idea. If only I knew how. I know I would have appreciated such a thing when I first came here. My goal all along is to make the Gayest Skyrim I can. :D

And thanks for the warm & fuzzies. The snow has just begun to fall... :s

<<<<<<<<<<<<<HUG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Keep warm! 

Well, I think you two should get a room already ^-^ Besides that, we are in a heated discussions of male mods in this thread ^-^

I looked at this thread when I first came to LL and was starting to learn modding. The first pages were fairly off-putting to me so I just didn't return. I went back today and started reading from the recent posts. I'll follow it now.

:)

Guest ffabris

Mylor, it seems you are expecting something that I am unable to provide by myself.  I have made my game as gay-friendly as I can; but to package all that up, set up links to the dependencies, and support it (them) once it is released is beyond what I can do alone.  If there are any others that would like to collaborate on building more gay and gay-appropriate mods/assets, I would be happy to provide what I can; but that will take away from getting the animations done.   ;)

What kind of thing did you have in mind there?

I can do most anything with the game except scripting (and that is rapidly changing).  I have done alot with the CK and am comfortable with most aspects of it.  My main interest is with animating, meshes and textures.  In reference to the other thread, I was working on a naked Talos statue a few months ago, that I dropped to start animating.  If that mod starts moving along I could pick it back up if there is interest.  But again, anything that I do will take time away from animating. 

Guest ffabris

I can do most anything with the game except scripting (and that is rapidly changing).  I have done alot with the CK and am comfortable with most aspects of it.  My main interest is with animating, meshes and textures.  In reference to the other thread, I was working on a naked Talos statue a few months ago, that I dropped to start animating.  If that mod starts moving along I could pick it back up if there is interest.  But again, anything that I do will take time away from animating. 

Ah ok. I can script, somewhat. I am not Beamer. ;) But frankly, your anims rock, and I'd hate to see you distracted from that. (Selfish of me, much? :D)

Oh, a naked Talos has been done. Though I am sure it could be done better.

Ah ok. I can script, somewhat. I am not Beamer. ;) But frankly, your anims rock, and I'd hate to see you distracted from that. (Selfish of me, much? :D)

Actually, that's about what I would have done... Thanks for that.  *Downloaded*.   :lol: 

See, this is why we need a compendium of all of these mods. 

Then animating is what I shall do.  ;)

Guest ffabris

Actually, that's about what I would have done... Thanks for that.  *Downloaded*.   :lol:

See, this is why we need a compendium of all of these mods. 

Then animating is what I shall do.  ;)

Great! :)

As for a compendium, I guess that's what the thread mentioned above is for (among other things, at least). Fact is, there aren't really all that many.

I've been using that one for a while now. Personally, I'm waiting for the rest of the male statues. There are plenty of females, but only Talos for the guys. And my modding experience is equivalent to potato, otherwise I'd do it myself.

The process that Edhildil uses doesn't look that complex though it could be deceptively complex and he could be making it look easy.

He might even be willing to share his methods of turning in-game bodies into static art assets if one were to simply ask. Since he does it all for giggles anyway,he might even be willing to make statues of the male Daedra if asked with sufficient niceness.

Anyone who can't be bothered could always just figure out how to use the Player Statue mod to create Daedra/Divine statues using player characters as a base.

Here is a teaser video for all of you that are following this thread.

This is a production test loop so there is alot of camera movements and restarts checking for alignment hits. 

Plus this is only 2 scenes, there are 2 scenes that preceded these.

Full video posted farther down.

Hi Guys.

Big changes in the works.  I have finished the next animation and am refining it for release.

Also, I am completely changing M2M.  I am pulling out (pun intended) of SLAL and making my own stand alone mod.  It's basically NSAP3.1 with a different name.  I have learned quite a bit lately, and there are things I can do with my animations this way that I can't do with SLAL.

Soooo, who would like to be an Alpha tester for me?..... please....... <grovel>..... ;)

I have tested this in my game and everything is working as intended.  I am mostly interested in how the animations play.  I have added timing to the scenes that should over-ride the Sexlab default and play them the way they are in the videos.

To install it, just remove the SLAL version (M2M Gay Animtions) and install the new one (M2M Animations).  Sort load order with Loot and run FNIS to update the behavior files.

In the M2M MCM, either activate all or choose which ones you want, and click on the "Click" to "Register Sexlab Anims"**.

**This will completely reset Sexlab's animations so you may want to export your Sexlab settings before registering M2M.
Here is the link to download:

Aaaaaaaaaand, the video:

(password is skyrim)

Archived