"What mod is this?" pt. 7

what weapon mod is in this picure?tesv-2016-02-15-20-13-29-821.png?w=1280

here is the origin of the image

https://btrh79.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/v02nwip/

and that the text thereto

*という事でもうver.が訳わかんなくなってきていますが、「Private Squad V02N」作成中!

eng. It was another ver. translation has been getting Jellybean is creating a "Private Squad V02N"!

http://s714.photobucket.com/user/MariusFett/media/Mod%20Remaster/lbrp_3_zps95326efe.jpg.html

what weapon mod is in this picure?tesv-2016-02-15-20-13-29-821.png?w=1280

here is the origin of the image

https://btrh79.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/v02nwip/

and that the text thereto

*という事でもうver.が訳わかんなくなってきていますが、「Private Squad V02N」作成中!

eng. It was another ver. translation has been getting Jellybean is creating a "Private Squad V02N"!

that's where i got the pic from, i've just been looking for the weapon she's holding.

Hilt looks like it was taken from the Dread Knight Weapon Set

Hilt looks like it was taken from the Dread Knight Weapon Set

it is possible, but the blade is of a lightsaber.

I'm curious if this follower is still available and if anyone has a copy. I'm having issues navigating the nevar cafe with a translator. Drop down buttons won't function etc. Here is a link to the mod below.

RRC Ahri Follower v 1.0

http://kp4068.tistory.com/1094

ahri_1.jpg

ahri_2.jpg

ahri_3.jpg

You need KSSN anyways, to access the download.

Oh..bummer. So it's like that for the entire site? Guess it doesn't matter since I can't navigate it without issues with a translator.

there are two simmiular on this side.

To some extent I have a naver account but can't access because it is saying my year of birth isn't in there limit.

Not even remotely close or similar lol

^ is the perfect recreation I have ever seen and I would kill for that link, they managed to capture everything perfectly not only slapped some clothes, fox ears and called it Ahri follower. This some top dedication and work, but even If they don't want to share I am okay with this. Filthy westerners are like leeches that want everything for themselves and don't care about others.

Ye shes my main in LoL so yeah uhm , I have some kind of dedication too.

1. outfit and boots?

nmWQqVv.jpg

2.dress and boots?

nJCK0Nj.jpg

3.outfit?

uNW1GAU.jpg

4.upper dress?

Vno46QO.jpg

i know these are elewin's so i basically demand reuploads.... plez

Experimental latex outfit by newmiller and boots, not sure. Looks like petrovich unp boots 01 but texture is different. Or 服装 LongBoots

ew first boots just look for df 19 they are quite similar

I'm curious if this follower is still available and if anyone has a copy. I'm having issues navigating the nevar cafe with a translator. Drop down buttons won't function etc. Here is a link to the mod below.

RRC Ahri Follower v 1.0

http://kp4068.tistory.com/1094

ahri_1.jpg

ahri_2.jpg

ahri_3.jpg

You need KSSN anyways, to access the download.

Oh..bummer. So it's like that for the entire site? Guess it doesn't matter since I can't navigate it without issues with a translator.

there are two simmiular on this side.

To some extent I have a naver account but can't access because it is saying my year of birth isn't in there limit.

Not even remotely close or similar lol

^ is the perfect recreation I have ever seen and I would kill for that link, they managed to capture everything perfectly not only slapped some clothes, fox ears and called it Ahri follower. This some top dedication and work, but even If they don't want to share I am okay with this. Filthy westerners are like leeches that want everything for themselves and don't care about others.

Ye shes my main in LoL so yeah uhm , I have some kind of dedication too.

Stereotyping? Nice.. Just to be clear, I'm thankful for every mod made that's not a troll or clickbait lol. And I have created mods and still working on more to share freely when given permission. Not greedy.. I add to the collection of works out there. I'll respect even decisions to hold off downloads to certain regions. I had no clue that was the sites intent before you filled me in on how they manage their files and logins.

Anyways, I see most of the content used to make this follower I already have access to. After I'm done teaching myself how to use blender, I'm thinking about creating this character myself. I wanna see how close I can get her to look like the version linked above.

@cyanogen111

90+% of Elwins stuff was never uploaded and if it was it was only to select few and I doubt many are on LL you would have a better chance of finding them in the daz/rendosity/runtime sites pr finding the files somewhere and making them yourself then you will at finding any of those except for that last one a modder by the name of romanticpoppy made a few versions of that in a few different body types after they had seen pictures of Elwins version. Believe it's called DFT something or other. I believe there are uploads of then in different spots in the what mod is it threads.

I've been browsing the asian mod sites for that weapon still no luck...

its called Death Area Sword, i comes in a few different colors, i asked for this a few weeks back

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19128-what-mod-is-this-non-adult-skyrim-edition/page-219?do=findComment&comment=1489885

the sword is pretty OP, good for screen shots tho i guess

thank you so much, i've been looking for this for 2 weeks :)

What 's name of this armor?

I'm in love with this armguard  :heart:

attachicon.gifScreenshot13572.jpg

this is also Elewin's stuff 

https://www.google.de/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivTQf-N0k7sfKj8Bt2R46e938803WuJfPWuPW434U0xaHFhEO1TIva9dKYZTZxMm7Dbpk0EEx1tZdOii_1ALQzOJAKBwr1qaqdBuaW0qFXSACqmaI28kDpOWQcCO8X8lmPAppXcabBbJuVdNltB1_1wJO6qPyHm52rVNu33zL3l03cDrID80yQYZDrYMEgQ2SFDOeW11Ck3a2oT0-VyQ88pu-70-4UH2ivTsF7W_1zVXGeOWfAiqFN3JQu-t3I58a_1yPQqPl7g3AojxsacKtrsAzcA04xP3kS8mb_1N-N_1dE1bVc9-jiq9YwjAJYhBWMUPUrj9rgwdyMpHs5vyy0oOwpH_1Ej58BgAwurVVTRLl1x0HBD-QX7guXnMAWJxbIhtcxu0kJLNi7HSY1AQ5yOFb8vlMPUir1MiCfezSUrJzPryMsa88zIY_1zhVHNJdCTg4LCUO5lT6sKoH88YUbLXlhG8g8Mve0DS4UbB4krI40hkHnpp3jnTTXOKICgXVNRdgov9EZkAbAwko5QDrqoqDb8q1TZ9yfL7XPA_1M5fNLuDKketFPPlhG27UZVCIGoeRTkeaoEHUMVO_1Z1YoengtvY336DzXCW1selqQ4w_1n7-vb5up1RskzjlsKPuczkTH1iUDO5rw_1aCI2ol07y2n6zc0iLVnmLwSqiNBS7sIB_1HqNL2ik-g6fZSJb6B-cb5VeOeR4i-_1cKy2bmyThv1QlviZ0hQSAylZOTtEI_1NoEtNMhiQbiAWDBCmYzQ7nqzuDkT8AZP9_1qdz11hohh9uZGSiNWeVWX72kjm80kXLSSoeb6Q7UuZXfPrFZ9leuC-vMXfy5tWJzJVBhjOvZC7Zj_16jNOcZLCMbqoxXDB11xNBMhXTgMqA4DWwk8unCSgM8iBxphFZICkzAN49izkmebHtS3cmI0QTDordSHhfpAOthQNivU-S-yF5P8DGL4nA5bfjknTCUv0Cpm-1erwza1lV9D2i-MFEpS3A0GJZ24e8cSm5vv9h5CI4F6oSa8dLXzSONbMei9npAZTYbKb8u9j7HaK3bpY64YJ_1EpPSgWUOiPsL8hiHjZH6kMnU3rItVCw50O6jNs5dBhTrVfxdftdlgvvJbEl4GbxvX5fY1JGygk-_1FP6w286KdhGByWLmD9kC4LfxkYza8npH6gK95s5X2S9SExuv20uB3F0Ed2nr5Wj2Yk5CVZi2Z78JASmEZZmcM5nQoz0Yh_1XddvvjoIy497qxFXv_1dvi9DjLNrOmFA8Fuu19IF4OAFoLq_1kP8XeudqUz--kDwhesgSKUoboP9D71yQr9TvrzJcLR2TIzxFY83MOEcyMhMVqC4nHaObWRCjrYaHOIB4kpfcDWdrmtPAR45jUifoQSJwsC8y1KpRfFQhVKpCBH_1VnQE2OS2EZCsXzNuvdBMoUa2XeGbx3DaZfiDu64BwdhwyxAdmfizkSTpn_1w-4HezLVKhUc1TImM9Hw2wyMG5ZbWSIQq3t8DY2-GYRI4njHXt5YjsljeM9I3woywtiP8qq9OQTsXUlVo-W5H6DAzAlSx26CL7KVeptGRPB6tOKhFSkER188bPTOyTwEBdFraLg