[CBBE conversion request]can someone conversion this Skyrim armor for FO4

ww1541

Well I was bored so I threw this together real fast.

• Only black (concept only. easy enough to add the rest with material files and fo4edit skills).
  • No panties (original only had one type with them and they were weird).
  • No stockings (took too much to size/rotate/etc).
  • Weird shoes (cause missing stockings).
  • Weird stretch on the armband when moving and odd texture when not (i don't know how to manually paint weight).
  • No body slide (lazy). 

But it's a workable item.

Requires Armorsmith Extended because I used an esp skeleton to build it and I didn't feel like changing it.

Images

post-516911-0-01818400-1452501681_thumb.pngpost-516911-0-98597000-1452501689_thumb.pngpost-516911-0-00478900-1452501696_thumb.pngpost-516911-0-71581000-1452501708_thumb.png

*edit: Go here for download. Newer version http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2573-blade-soul-schoolgirl-black-outfit-cbbe-body/

• Only black (concept only. easy enough to add the rest with material files and fo4edit skills).
  • Weird stretch on the armband when moving and odd texture when not (i don't know how to manually paint weight).
  • No body slide (lazy). 

Requires Armorsmith Extended because I used an esp skeleton to build it and I didn't feel like changing it.

Images

wow! you made it! thanks to you! :) 

how about upload this file to "Downloads" ? so more peoples know this mod.

• No body slide (lazy). 

Images

I'm not really sure I'd call this "ready" for general use. I didn't even fix all the stuff in the esp. That and I've never posted to that area yet so...

• No body slide (lazy). 

Images

I'm not really sure I'd call this "ready" for general use. I didn't even fix all the stuff in the esp. That and I've never posted to that area yet so...

I tried to post my conversions to downloads and it said I couldn't.

• 3 weeks later...

• No body slide (lazy). 

Hey, something not related to FO4 but can you convert these Skyrim armour sets for me please?

I tried to use Outfit Studio to convert armours for Sofia's and Recorder's custom CBBE TBBP(HDT, big butt and big breast) preset but I can't get it to work. The physics work just fine but there are a lot of clippings. I am wondering if there's anyone who is willing to help me.

Recorder Customizer from Nexus (Where to get the custom preset).

Sofia Customizer Redux from Nexus (Where to get the custom preset).

Here's a list of armours I want converted:

Scarlet Dawn CBBE from Nexus (For Recorder) Conversion: CBBE to CBBE TBBP(HDT)

Dawnturn from Nexus Tera armour unp pack(For Sofia) Conversion: UNP to CBBE TBBP(HDT).

I hope my request is clear enough.

Thanks.

• No body slide (lazy). 

Hey, something not related to FO4 but can you convert these Skyrim armour sets for me please?

I tried to use Outfit Studio to convert armours for Sofia's and Recorder's custom CBBE TBBP(HDT, big butt and big breast) preset but I can't get it to work. The physics work just fine but there are a lot of clippings. I am wondering if there's anyone who is willing to help me.

Dawnturn from Nexus Tera armour unp pack(For Sofia) Conversion: UNP to CBBE TBBP(HDT).

Thanks.

I have no clue how to do physics. I can work Outfit Studio and 3DS Max (to a small extent) to manipulate the models enough to get by. But anything further is beyond me. And Skyrim mesh files are very different internally. They need different tools for editing. Everything I have creates nif's compatible for Fallout 4, not Skyrim.

• No body slide (lazy). 

Thanks.

I have no clue how to do physics. I can work Outfit Studio and 3DS Max (to a small extent) to manipulate the models enough to get by. But anything further is beyond me. And Skyrim mesh files are very different internally. They need different tools for editing. Everything I have creates nif's compatible for Fallout 4, not Skyrim.

Alright, thanks.

Archived