Dark Skyrim Playthrough

So I have gotten my mods to at least be stable enough to play, so I figured to spice this up a bit I would let some of you all make some choices.

In front of my character, who is as rape'y and merciless as Attila was I have 2 women restrained. I can only carry one off with me for now until I get a base to keep them in. I leave the choice of who lives and who dies to you. 

The first is the Imperial Captain who ordered my death unjustly (and your's in your universe) captured and dragged out of Helgen with me she now faces a life of servitude for her rash choice or execution.

The second is a Bandit Woman whose camp I stumbled upon, she watched her 2 male comrades fall and surrendered to me and now her future is either a slave or joining her comrades in the afterlife.

You choose. I will post more of these if I find more situations. Wouldn't want to keep posting the same deal with different women, unless you all want that then I am game. So long as my game doesn't crash that is...

[Alright poll done, 4 to 2 Imperial will come as a slave and thanks to a suggestion the Bandit will be left restrained in the forest for fate to decide her end]

post-755937-0-28285600-1452230637_thumb.jpg

post-755937-0-12408400-1452230642_thumb.jpg

This is a really cool idea! I voted for the Imperial Captain because I can't let a fellow Imperial die  :P

Lol, it just so happens my character is an Imperial as well, need that Voice of the Emperor to ensure I can spare a woman long enough to capture them. Would you be opposed to doing these kind of things every so often? Cause I am not sure what other situations would be cool to do -_-'

Take the Imperial as a slave...leave the bandit chained out in the wilderness.

You avoid the killing (which...to me isn't all that fun, even on my darkest days), but the bandit might still die...or perhaps a worse fate is in store for her.

I like the way you think, I will wait a few more minutes but it seems to be very pro-imperial.

This is a really cool idea! I voted for the Imperial Captain because I can't let a fellow Imperial die  :P

Lol, it just so happens my character is an Imperial as well, need that Voice of the Emperor to ensure I can spare a woman long enough to capture them. Would you be opposed to doing these kind of things every so often? Cause I am not sure what other situations would be cool to do -_-'

I really like the idea of having people vote on what happens. How many ideas, I'm not too sure. Some quests have decisions already, so maybe making a spin on those. Overall, not too sure, but still a really cool concept.

While I am thinking about anyone know a good mod for a lair or just somewhere for me to keep them? I sadly don't have the dlc's so it limits them a bit, but I figure someone gotta know a good one.

I like the way you think, I will wait a few more minutes but it seems to be very pro-imperial.

As a side benefit, you can regale the captain with stories of what COULD HAVE happened to the bandit to keep the captain in line

"I think I saw wolf tracks near there...I wonder if they've eaten her yet.  Perhaps they had their way with her corpse...or maybe they had their way with her before they ate her.  I'd hate to have to do that to you"

As a side benefit, you can regale the captain with stories of what COULD HAVE happened to the bandit to keep the captain in line

"I think I saw wolf tracks near there...I wonder if they've eaten her yet.  Perhaps they had their way with her corpse...or maybe they had their way with her before they ate her.  I'd hate to have to do that to you"

Well I mean, I do have Nasty Creatures and what not, so that is all very possible. Bears, wolves, other bandits. It is a very dangerous for a woman to be left bound and alone out there.

Do you believe in ironic punishment? 

The Imperial Captain wanted to give you death, so you should punish her insolence by forcing her to give life to your children. The bandit didn't really do anything besides being a bandit, so death would be a just punishment for her.

Archived