I could use some help

Twitching is still happening, not sure what's causing it. That and sometimes during the animation my character will sink into the ground about to his hips. Otherwise most of the stuff seems to be working.

i found this in the 1.61 forum

Posted Today, 11:25 AM

for those who have the shaking second actor for me all i did was just adjust their postiion once and it cleared but u will probaly have to do that till all your animations have been played. seems like the new sexlab just haveing some issues with old postion settings.

you're not the only one having problem with shaking. you could try what sidfu is suggesting

The only animation mods I have that I can think of is sexlab and zaz's stuff. Otherwise none I am aware of. I will also try sidfu's idea see if that fixes things. How do I adjust them?

Ok I will try that then. Thank you guys for helping a noob out, I have spent a lot of time in the back of a wagon listening to Ralof prattle on and ran the first part of the game so many times today that I nailed it down to 36 seconds from when I stand up to when I make it into the keep.

Hello, I just noticed you are talking about your character's sex partner 'shaking'  during the scenes?  well,  I am having the same exact problem and it stared when I updated to 1.61.   I was searching around for a fix on here and noticed that these posts are from today?   yeah...it's not coincidental.  something is wrong with the latest sexlab update. 

If anyone knows a fix for this annoying issue I'm all ears

Hello, I just noticed you are talking about your character's sex partner 'shaking'  during the scenes?  well,  I am having the same exact problem and it stared when I updated to 1.61.   I was searching around for a fix on here and noticed that these posts are from today?   yeah...it's not coincidental.  something is wrong with the latest sexlab update. 

If anyone knows a fix for this annoying issue I'm all ears

See if any of the mentioned fixes in this topic help you, if not, I suggest you take it to the Framework's page, there'll be more skilled people to help you there.

And we're glad to help.

Nope, after some testing I have come to the conclusion that whatever is causing the crashes is either random or is beyond me.

well, even without mods Skyrim can crash. it's not the most stable game ever xD

could be a memory problem. have you changed any setting in your SKSE.ini ?

do you use an ENB btw ? if no, i recommend installing ENB anyway, and activate in its enblocal.ini

UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true

it won't change any graphic setting but will help keeping the game stable

Archived