CBBE Armors ported from Skyrim Mods

ill take that 30 step process please I have many I would like to use.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56154-cbbe-armors-ported-from-skyrim-mods/page-3?do=findComment&comment=1423590

check post 50

Well darn that's a lot of steps. take me a month to get the armor I want converted. least I know where the guide is now.

You can actually skip any steps involving editing the dds in most cases. In some rare circumstances the textures would need to be recompressed to prevent a CTD.

Otherwise the process goes fairly quickly once you get it down.

• 2 weeks later...

how did you port them from skyrim?

Do you want a detailed description? It's a simple 30 step process that involves nifskope, material editor, gimp, and outfit studio. If you are familiar with those programs, it's pretty easy.

Hi Bartholomew, Im kinda new to the modding scene and so far I have learnt how to add custom pictures into fallout 4. but I would really like to know how you are convert skyrim armors into fallout 4, as i have tried and tried and failed at every turn. You offered phillip92dk a detailed description for your work and I was wondering... Hoping if you would be able to help me out with preveious offer of help.

Regards

David Holt (AKA CreativeSamurai)

Thanx Slapmesilly, Being a noob i didnt read the whole post. but now iv read all 11 pages lol. I shall give it ago. just want to see if im smart enough to port the nightingale armor set into fo4 as it was my fav back in the day.

I haven't tried that one. I tried a few body suits but they never came out right. Good luck though.

Is there any fix for when I crouch in AVA armor my chicks butt pops through when I move?

*Edit if there's any way to get the AVA armor updated for CBBE 1.7 I would donate handsomely!

or a detailed fix on how I can fix the butt clipping would be appreciated I'm not fluent in the modding scene!

Screenshots below to narrow in on my issue!

post-1234412-0-79169300-1465912417_thumb.png

post-1234412-0-21864400-1465912431_thumb.png

Hey guys, I think im over complicating this there. I want to convert the vanilla nightingale armor into fallout 4 but i havent really found any guides on this, so what iv been doing is converting vanilla nightingale to cbbe then the cbbe to fallout cbbe. i have so many files and textures and nif files all over the place and im getting a head ache. could anyone shed some like on the process i need to undertake so at least i know im not waiting my days off work lol

thank in advance

Dave

Is there any fix for when I crouch in AVA armor my chicks butt pops through when I move?

*Edit if there's any way to get the AVA armor updated for CBBE 1.7 I would donate handsomely!

or a detailed fix on how I can fix the butt clipping would be appreciated I'm not fluent in the modding scene!

Hey Vorshack, Im still rather new to modding but if you know how to use body studio you should be able to remove the body clipping thur youre armor. im still learning so some else might be able to help you better.

Dave

Hey Vorshack, Im still rather new to modding but if you know how to use body studio you should be able to remove the body clipping thur youre armor. im still learning so some else might be able to help you better.

Dave

Yeah that's my downfall at the moment I can't edit it cause I have not a clue how to do so.  :(

Dave

Yeah that's my downfall at the moment I can't edit it cause I have not a clue how to do so.   :(

Send me your mesh/textures and meterials and ill see what I can do. im not promicing n e thing tho. this is a learnin experience for me

Hey guys, I think im over complicating this there. I want to convert the vanilla nightingale armor into fallout 4 but i havent really found any guides on this, so what iv been doing is converting vanilla nightingale to cbbe then the cbbe to fallout cbbe. i have so many files and textures and nif files all over the place and im getting a head ache. could anyone shed some like on the process i need to undertake so at least i know im not waiting my days off work lol

thank in advance

Dave

Pick a skyrim mesh

Open on the old(Skyrim) Bodyslide

Convert into cbbe

-----------------------

Open FO4 bodyslide

Load the "skyrim to fallout4 cbbe" reference

Put the outfit mesh over it

Use the slider to convert

Export the result as .nif

Open the new .nif

Select all the objects in the mesh and convert it to .obj (right click>export) <---Necessary if the mod have hdt/any bounce

Clear evrything and open a new reference (cbbe)

Import all the .obj of the outfit you need

Be sure its aligned and etc.

Sliders>conform all

Right click in each object> copy bones

Ready, you either save as bodyslide project or export the nif.

--Be sure to open in Nifscope to see its working (if Nifscope crashes, or it doesnt show the mesh, it wont work)

Thanks for the offer Dave. But I just put this one on the shelf seems to not be getting any attention I will check back in a week or so.   :)

You need to zap the butt (or any clipping mesh) under the armor.

Select the body

Mask paint the clipping area

Brush>Invert  Mask

Slider >New Zap

Click on the pencil icon in the zap slider

Slider >Properties

Mark Hidden and set it at 100 default.

Or just use the decrease mesh pencil

Thanks for the offer Dave. But I just put this one on the shelf seems to not be getting any attention I will check back in a week or so.   :)

You need to zap the butt (or any clipping mesh) under the armor.

Select the body

Mask paint the clipping area

Brush>Invert  Mask

Slider >New Zap

Click on the pencil icon in the zap slider

Slider >Properties

Mark Hidden and set it at 100 default.

Or just use the decrease mesh pencil

No idea how to do anything you posted.  #feelsbad

Hey peep, im doing really well with my learning. so far i have managed to get the nightingale armor/suit and boot onto a cbbe fo4 base frame. now..... once i conform everthing things start to go wrong. Gauntlets...... The gauntlets wont move with the morph form skyrim to fo4 so now i am at a loss. any ideas peeps.

post-922293-0-32664900-1466027789_thumb.jpg

post-922293-0-35597100-1466027795_thumb.jpg

Hey peep, im doing really well with my learning. so far i have managed to get the nightingale armor/suit and boot onto a cbbe fo4 base frame. now..... once i conform everthing things start to go wrong. Gauntlets...... The gauntlets wont move with the morph form skyrim to fo4 so now i am at a loss. any ideas peeps.

attachicon.gifb4.jpg

attachicon.gifafter.jpg

That's a known issue with no direct fix. The way I personally handle things like that is to export the meshes to Maya and edit them there. I understand not everyone will have access to Maya or such but that's how I do it.

attachicon.gifb4.jpg

attachicon.gifafter.jpg

That's a known issue with no direct fix. The way I personally handle things like that is to export the meshes to Maya and edit them there. I understand not everyone will have access to Maya or such but that's how I do it.

Is Maya free, if not dont suppose you know any1 that could fix the gauntlets for me. considering i only started moddin 3 days ago, i think im doing quite well.

Iv just started that, the closest match i could find is "Cait's" OutfitGlovesF.nif, iv exported the objects that i needed and imported init bodyslide 2. but i cant work out how the wrap the original nightengale gauntlet texture around the new mesh. told you i was new at the. im gonna try and edit cait original texture somehow to closley match what i want

Thats wht im doing now. buy im unsure how to add the texture i want onto caits gloves. it dont look right. perhaps if i try and edit caits original texture maybe.

Can you select the glove part of the armor?

If not youll have to remove it using a 3d modeling program.

I would recomend starting with simpler armors/outfits, something without boots/gloves if you not confortable with Bodyslide yet.

Iv just started that, the closest match i could find is "Cait's" OutfitGlovesF.nif, iv exported the objects that i needed and imported init bodyslide 2. but i cant work out how the wrap the original nightengale gauntlet texture around the new mesh. told you i was new at the. im gonna try and edit cait original texture somehow to closley match what i want

Thats wht im doing now. buy im unsure how to add the texture i want onto caits gloves. it dont look right. perhaps if i try and edit caits original texture maybe.

I was bored. Tried to do a quick repose of the gloves. Here's a nif with the CBBE hands in it. You'll need to edit and specify the textures/material file. Probably needs some touch up on the mesh. I'm fairly sure there will be clipping.

Gauntlets.rar

In case anyone was wondering it took about 30min to re-pose the hands.

If anyone wants me to port some clothes/armors from skyrim to fallout 4 i would be happy to

the only restriction i have is giving the clothes translucency and transparency 

and you will needed to import it into the game yourself but that is pretty easy and i'm sure there are some tutorials out there

Archived