CBBE Armors ported from Skyrim Mods

if and when its finished lads, expected to have your names and this website added to the contributors list on nexus once its posted. Thats if SlapmeSilly will let me use the gauntlets he made for me in the armor.

Once again, thank you all.

Eh, you might not want to upload it to Nexus (or here on LL for that matter). It's illegal to use assets from any Bethesda game for public use. So porting armors from Skyrim to Fallout 4 and posting it publicly is a no no.

You can use it for personal use only if you want, but you can't post the files publicly. Just thought I'd give you a heads up before you do it and Nexus bans you. :P

if and when its finished lads, expected to have your names and this website added to the contributors list on nexus once its posted. Thats if SlapmeSilly will let me use the gauntlets he made for me in the armor.

Eh, you might not want to upload it to Nexus (or here on LL for that matter). It's illegal to use assets from any Bethesda game for public use. So porting armors from Skyrim to Fallout 4 and posting it publicly is a no no.

You can use it for personal use only if you want, but you can't post the files publicly. Just thought I'd give you a heads up before you do it and Nexus bans you. :P

Oh ok. thanks for the heads up.

Oh ok. thanks for the heads up.

Send me pm link please. ;)

Glad you like it :D

and by gloves do you mean the one on the mesh that i converted or are they from the original mesh or at least seem like it?

It's the original gloves from the base outfit

just add this nif into the same folder as the last one

Worked like a charm, how do you do hands? I'm trying to convert

to see if it would be a good replacer to the dive suit

and to figure out how to do it

and I think I have the body/feet set right to cbbe

Glad you like it :D

and by gloves do you mean the one on the mesh that i converted or are they from the original mesh or at least seem like it?

It's the original gloves from the base outfit

just add this nif into the same folder as the last one

Worked like a charm, how do you do hands? I'm trying to convert

to see if it would be a good replacer to the dive suit

and to figure out how to do it

and I think I have the body/feet set right to cbbe

what you needed to do is go into the folder of which you find the body.nif so meshes/actors/character/characterassets and you will see female hands.nif. load this as a reference in body slide and the copy the bone weights onto the suit.

although if you are getting a problem where when you convert the cbbe skyrim to the cbbe fo4 and the hand gets stretched i dont know how to help, unless you have maya

orrrr if it is the same problem as the last time just add the hand nif i sent you last time and follow the same procedure

what you needed to do is go into the folder of which you find the body.nif so meshes/actors/character/characterassets and you will see female hands.nif. load this as a reference in body slide and the copy the bone weights onto the suit.

although if you are getting a problem where when you convert the cbbe skyrim to the cbbe fo4 and the hand gets stretched i dont know how to help, unless you have maya

orrrr if it is the same problem as the last time just add the hand nif i sent you last time and follow the same procedure

Slowly coming to the realization this stuff is beyond me. If you're ever in need of some busy work I can come up with more requests,been browsing browsing

looking for easy targets. But for now I'm gonna enjoy the awesome conversion you made.

Hey depressedpancake can you adjust the outfit on page 1 called AVA armor for CBBE curvy default? When you crouch your butt clips through the outfit. I really love that armor and it sucks that issue makes me not use it. I will post pictures below of what I mean. I love this armor so much and would love to be able to use it soon if possible. Thanks!

post-1234412-0-89636500-1466490815_thumb.png

post-1234412-0-53032900-1466490823_thumb.png

Morning all, I'm back lol

Just a quick question which i'm sure you guys will be able to answer for me. I'v finally found out why I was having so many problems converting the nightingale armor to fallout 4. Yes.... Its that cloak. More importantly it was the cloaks bone weights. 

Now, my question. Instead of copying the weights from the reference body to the cloak. is it at all possible to manually weight paint the cloak so it doesn't get all messed up and if so which bone's should I use or perhaps add extra bone's just for the cloak.

Worst case, Ill have remove the cloak which id rather not do.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you can offer me.

Dave.

Just a quick question which i'm sure you guys will be able to answer for me. I'v finally found out why I was having so many problems converting the nightingale armor to fallout 4. Yes.... Its that cloak. More importantly it was the cloaks bone weights. 

Now, my question. Instead of copying the weights from the reference body to the cloak. is it at all possible to manually weight paint the cloak so it doesn't get all messed up and if so which bone's should I use or perhaps add extra bone's just for the cloak.

Dave.

I'm going to assume that you're referring to AFTER you do the pose conversion.

You can manually weight paint it. Though it's really hard to do it right in Outfit Studio. The lower parts will never look right until we have a way of doing custom physics. You could try to copy the weights from the bathrobe or something else that has a cloth lower portion (you'll have to look for others I don't remember them offhand). It might give an acceptable result but will likely be far from perfect. In a perfect world we could make the entire cloak cloth weighted. Currently the only solution for cloth physics is to copy from existing models.

If you decide to just paint it manually I'd recommend starting with the rear chest and then maybe a little of the upper arm twists so it doesn't look totally static. It'll come down to a bit of experimentation though really.

Side question. Did you use the split cloak/torso that I posted?

Dave.

I'm going to assume that you're referring to AFTER you do the pose conversion.

You can manually weight paint it. Though it's really hard to do it right in Outfit Studio. The lower parts will never look right until we have a way of doing custom physics. You could try to copy the weights from the bathrobe or something else that has a cloth lower portion (you'll have to look for others I don't remember them offhand). It might give an acceptable result but will likely be far from perfect. In a perfect world we could make the entire cloak cloth weighted. Currently the only solution for cloth physics is to copy from existing models.

If you decide to just paint it manually I'd recommend starting with the rear chest and then maybe a little of the upper arm twists so it doesn't look totally static. It'll come down to a bit of experimentation though really.

Side question. Did you use the split cloak/torso that I posted?

Hey, Yes i did indeed use your split cloak/torso, I decided on making two version one with the cape and one without. I have heard about pose conversion but I don't know what its for. At the moment I have a working armor without the hood(still working out how to add the hood separately so I can take it off.) still needs a few tweaks as the body shows through the armor in certain situations. I do have 3DS Max but i have no idea how to use it. 

If anyone can fix the AVA outfit like I asked in my last post I would appreciate it! 

Page 13 

Here

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fzc29mm4a0f9api/Ava_Update.7z

Note of things done.

- increased poly count on most of the outfit (where it would make a difference).

- remade the dog tags that where fucked and hidden.

- had to re-do the BS conversion so added a zap for the body.

- the albedo no longer needed the alpha so i removed it and saved it as a 1x1 at Bc1.

- The normal map was not right so corrected it and saved as 1x1 Bc5 (made no other changes)

- The spec map was blank so i made a (very quick) one, so metal, plastic and cloth don't look the same.

I did a quick test in game to make sure it works ok (game never crashed and it showed up) but thats about it.

There's no esp you should already have that, also if you don't like the changes to how it looks (textures) just replace them with the original 3.

If anyone can fix the AVA outfit like I asked in my last post I would appreciate it! 

Page 13 

Here

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fzc29mm4a0f9api/Ava_Update.7z

Note of things done.

- increased poly count on most of the outfit (where it would make a difference).

- remade the dog tags that where fucked and hidden.

- had to re-do the BS conversion so added a zap for the body.

- the albedo no longer needed the alpha so i removed it and saved it as a 1x1 at Bc1.

- The normal map was not right so corrected it and saved as 1x1 Bc5 (made no other changes)

- The spec map was blank so i made a (very quick) one, so metal, plastic and cloth don't look the same.

I did a quick test in game to make sure it works ok (game never crashed and it showed up) but thats about it.

There's no esp you should already have that, also if you don't like the changes to how it looks (textures) just replace them with the original 3.

Thank you so much so far only thing I can ask is this can you fix the belt so I can't see through my character and the scarf on the original textures can they be fixed so it looks like a scarf or just removed entirely? I will post pics below to show what I mean.

Your texture's don't have the broken scarf and belt it is flawless only thing is the color you chosen its so glossy and bright in game it glares if you could get rid of the glossy look then colors are perfect!

post-1234412-0-35041600-1466712129_thumb.png

post-1234412-0-02490200-1466712143_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Here's a collection of armors I ported over from some mods for Skyrim.  I take no credit for any of these armors as they are all originally done by Jackga and other modders out there.

I enjoyed these and think they fit within the atmosphere of Fallout better than they did in Skyrim.  I'm not the best at using tools like outfit studio and I kind of stumbled my way through making the normal and specular maps for these, so if there is some issues with them, I apologize.  I have been running them fine on my game for a while and have not ran into any issues.  I have included the bodyslide info as well so it should be easy for anyone to convert them over to there own bodyslide presets but there will probably be clipping that needs to be fixed.

Thanks to Jackga and all modders that inspire us to attempt to do mods, and thanks to Caliente for their CBBE body and Ousnius for bodyslide and outfit studio.

If anyone feels like they can improve on them go for it, I might just have a lower standard for what I think looks good.

Edit *You will have to acquire them through console commands.  The names of the outfits are below with the screenshots.* 

Ada Outfit

Baby Doll

Floral Dress

Jill Outfit

Bikini

AVA Outfit

*Note*  With the Ava Armor, if you try and change the bodyshape, there is a spot on the lower back that will need to be adjusted using the outfit studio.  I don't know why, just something annoying about the shape.

Jill Tactical and Jill Hat

NEW VERSION WITH ALL 7 OUTFITS

Custom Armors.7z">download.png

Updated ESP's with workbench and Armorsmith Extended Support thanks to SlapMeSilly

attachicon.gifCustom Armors-Semi-Vanilla Mod Attachments-v3.rar

attachicon.gifCustom Armors-Armorsmith Extended-v3.rar

Thanks.

Individual Outfits.

Faith Outfit from Mirror's Edge

Faith Outfit.7z">download.png

i really think Ada's outfit need her other suit, you know, the one with shirt and long tight black pants, there's one on Loverslab if im not wrong but it dont have Bodyslide file.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So still working on this, but it's going to be my Curie replacer based off the Oblivion Nyx Armor mod.  Was having a ton of problems with the hands, so I gave up and now she's wearing gloves...

Once I work out the rest of the bugs I will upload it as well.

Really looking forward to this mod! I wanted it as robot parts and have Ada look like that x3

Archived