CBBE Armors ported from Skyrim Mods

Iv just started that, the closest match i could find is "Cait's" OutfitGlovesF.nif, iv exported the objects that i needed and imported init bodyslide 2. but i cant work out how the wrap the original nightengale gauntlet texture around the new mesh. told you i was new at the. im gonna try and edit cait original texture somehow to closley match what i want

Thats wht im doing now. buy im unsure how to add the texture i want onto caits gloves. it dont look right. perhaps if i try and edit caits original texture maybe.

I was bored. Tried to do a quick repose of the gloves. Here's a nif with the CBBE hands in it. You'll need to edit and specify the textures/material file. Probably needs some touch up on the mesh. I'm fairly sure there will be clipping.

attachicon.gifGauntlets.rar

In case anyone was wondering it took about 30min to re-pose the hands.

Hey man, that is totally amazing of you. thanks so much.

Now i have a new problem. im starting to think i should never had started this. what could probley take you guys and hour has taken about 4 days just to get the armor showing proply lol. n e who, this is my problem. when i add the boots to my body via bodyslide(boots.obj) i line them up perfectly and save the nif. open in nifscope and everything is ok, but once i tell the creation kit to use that nif file either it crashes or the model/mesh is all over the place. any idea as to what im doing wrong?

If anyone wants me to port some clothes/armors from skyrim to fallout 4 i would be happy to

the only restriction i have is giving the clothes translucency and transparency 

and you will needed to import it into the game yourself but that is pretty easy and i'm sure there are some tutorials out there

Dont suppose you could do the Nightingale Armor set for me please? Im tryin to do it my self and im getting a head ache lol

Thanks In Advance

post-922293-0-76638100-1466154200_thumb.jpg

Now i have a new problem. im starting to think i should never had started this. what could probley take you guys and hour has taken about 4 days just to get the armor showing proply lol. n e who, this is my problem. when i add the boots to my body via bodyslide(boots.obj) i line them up perfectly and save the nif. open in nifscope and everything is ok, but once i tell the creation kit to use that nif file either it crashes or the model/mesh is all over the place. any idea as to what im doing wrong?

If anyone wants me to port some clothes/armors from skyrim to fallout 4 i would be happy to

and you will needed to import it into the game yourself but that is pretty easy and i'm sure there are some tutorials out there

Dont suppose you could do the Nightingale Armor set for me please? Im tryin to do it my self and im getting a head ache lol

Thanks In Advance

Can you post the nif you're having problems with.

I wasn't planning to do the whole armor set. That's a whole lot more work than just the gloves. Biggest problem I foresee is the cape. 

Thanks In Advance

I wasn't planning to do the whole armor set. That's a whole lot more work than just the gloves. Biggest problem I foresee is the cape. 

Thanks for you help buddy, I dont expect you to do it for me, just tell me what im doing wrong. included are all my files. im going bed now as i work nights. Hope you have better luck than im having.

Dave

Nightingale files.rar

BodySlide 2 Preview

post-922293-0-48358100-1466159561_thumb.jpg

NifScope Preview

post-922293-0-24055400-1466159562_thumb.jpg

creation Kit Preview

post-922293-0-25409100-1466159563_thumb.jpg

This please http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-608.html

sorry i cant do that because the top and the leggings are translucent

Thanks In Advance

Thanks for you help buddy, I dont expect you to do it for me, just tell me what im doing wrong. included are all my files. im going bed now as i work nights. Hope you have better luck than im having.

Dave

attachicon.gifNightingale files.rar

BodySlide 2 Preview

attachicon.gif1.jpg

NifScope Preview

attachicon.gif2.jpg

creation Kit Preview

attachicon.gif3.jpg

Here you go 

if it doesn't work feel free to msg me :D

Nightingale Armor For Fallout 4.rar

Thanks In Advance

Dave

BodySlide 2 Preview

attachicon.gif1.jpg

NifScope Preview

attachicon.gif2.jpg

creation Kit Preview

attachicon.gif3.jpg

Here you go 

Thanks for all you're help fella. But im still having the same troubles. Once I load it inti the creation kit, the texture get all messed up just like in my previous post. Unless im loading the nif file wrong in the editor. im just replacing the vault111suits 3person nif with my own.

Did you export the original parts as .obj, if the mesh have any special hdt/bounce it will break.

This please http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-608.html

sorry i cant do that because the top and the leggings are translucent

Just the mesh, i think i can handle the textures

I did yes, but i might be doing it wrong. I open the nif in NifScope. Click on the seperate parts that i want them click export for each of them. them i open up bodyslide 2. Open up a referance body. load outfit for each object rince and repeat. conform all. save project. load into creatilon kit and it all goes wrong.

I have a simple question more experient modders can answer. 

When setting a vanilla texture path into an armor trough Nifskope, is better/best performance to set its path to materials (Materials\SetDressing\Habitat\HabitatCloth01.BGSM), or to the textures itself (Textures\SetDressing\Habitat\HabitatCloth01_d)?

Or whatever?

The textures paths are "deprecated". They're only there for backward compatibility of tools afaik. They will be used if you do not supply a materials file path, but if you supply material file all the other settings are ignored. Going forward you should be using material files and not relying on the other parameters in the nif file.

Thanks In Advance

Dave

BodySlide 2 Preview

attachicon.gif1.jpg

NifScope Preview

attachicon.gif2.jpg

creation Kit Preview

attachicon.gif3.jpg

Here you go 

Thanks for all you're help fella. But im still having the same troubles. Once I load it inti the creation kit, the texture get all messed up just like in my previous post. Unless im loading the nif file wrong in the editor. im just replacing the vault111suits 3person nif with my own.

an easier way if doing it is downloading this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7433/? and just going into the game files and find the mesh you want to replace and do it manually.

or if you want to change the name you can make it a standalone with Fallout 4 Edit

if you are using the first process make sure to save the nif somewhere else because if you reinstall Ties Armour mod it will override the custom nif that you made

an easier way if doing it is downloading this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7433/? and just going into the game files and find the mesh you want to replace and do it manually.

or if you want to change the name you can make it a standalone with Fallout 4 Edit

if you are using the first process make sure to save the nif somewhere else because if you reinstall Ties Armour mod it will override the custom nif that you made

Those are nice. If you want vanilla FO4 outfits. And in CBBE. And don't want to use the ones provided on the CBBE page.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15751/?

Would make a good replacement for Grognak

Heres you file :D

just be sure to not copy any bone weights on the clock part of the nif in bodyslide because i needed to do some weight painting

otherwise all you needed to do is convert it to your body and import it into the game

more info in the readme

Gatti10Risty_v1_0.rar

just be sure to not copy any bone weights on the clock part of the nif in bodyslide because i needed to do some weight painting

otherwise all you needed to do is convert it to your body and import it into the game

more info in the readme

Dear god...I didn't think anyone would actually do it. I tried but it's a million pieces so I gave up, here I am trying to convert something with 3 pieces and I can't figure out the hands. I'm not worthy. Thanks so much for this

It works perfectly, no clipping or anything. But I just came to the sad realization that the outfit has gloves I cant take off. Thanks so much for this

post-88405-0-48314100-1466224616_thumb.png

more info in the readme

Dear god...I didn't think anyone would actually do it. I tried but it's a million pieces so I gave up, here I am trying to convert something with 3 pieces and I can't figure out the hands. I'm not worthy. Thanks so much for this

It works perfectly, no clipping or anything. But I just came to the sad realization that the outfit has gloves I cant take off. Thanks so much for this

Glad you like it :D

and by gloves do you mean the one on the mesh that i converted or are they from the original mesh or at least seem like it?

Try exporting using bodyslide.

Also after you add the objects, do a Slider>conform all  and right click on each piece > Copy bone weights.

Ill give that a go and ill let u know how it goes.. Thanks

Still no luck fella. im wondering if the cape is casuing all my problem.

Are you still referring to the cape in the Nightingale armor?

Here's the torso and cloak split. still needs to be re-posed, weighted, and have the textures applied. should be in FO4 nif format ready to go.

Torso+Cloak_Split.rar

You guys are amazingly friendly and helpfull. But guess what? IV DONE IT :) woop. turns out once iv converted the torso from skyrim to fo4. i load each obj on its own, copy weights and save. rince and repeat. b4 i was trying to do it all at once. knew id get it in the end. then once the armor was loaded in game i had to work out why i had two sets of hands on each arm lol easily fixed. now my problem is that the cape is looking weird when i move and looks even worse when crouched. Im hoping i just need to play with the different body weights on the cape. fingers crossed. if and when its finished lads, expected to have your names and this website added to the contributors list on nexus once its posted. Thats if SlapmeSilly will let me use the gauntlets he made for me in the armor.

Once again, thank you all.

Archived