I'm having a small issue with one of the arousal mods (Either 'SexLab Aroused Redux' or 'SLIA').
Okay...where to begin...

• I don't mind that my character -- for some reason, probably my MCM settings -- is in a near constant state of arousal.
  • I don't mind that it keeps flashing warnings about "My Desires drive me".
  • I don't mind that i keep hearing an ever increasing heartbeat almost 24-7.

But that double vision blur is for the fucking birds.
Is there any way to permanently remove that effect while still keeping all the other good features of the  arousal mods?

I did find a workaround, but having to use it every twenty minutes just to make the game playable again is getting real old real quick.

(workaround: Go into MCM....go into 'Sexlab Aroused'...go into 'Puppet Master'...tick the 'Arousal Blocked' checkbox...exit MCM...hit 'N'...wait 3 seconds. Real immersion breaker.)

This double vision nonsense did lead to one funny story, though:

(funny story: My character was outside Windhelm and everything was a double vision blur. It was the middle of the night and it was snowing. Before I figured out the workaround, I decided the only way to bring the arousal level down to something sane was to buy a horse and ride the literal fuck out of it, in the hope it triggers the Horse-gasm of the Horgasm mod. Did I mention it was the middle of the night and it was snowing badly? Ever noticed how hilly and steep Skyrims terrain is? Now picture trying to desperately hide a horse in a straight line,
in the dark,
in a snowstorm,
in mountainous terrain,

I killed 3 horses before I gave up on that idea.)

Since you're talking about getting an increasing heartbeat that's not a feature of Sexlab Aroused.

However since I had the same problem with another mod that DOES have that feature I can guess u got the same issue.

Anyways that "heartbeat" belongs to either the "dripping when aroused mod" or the "arousalvisuals" mod, both include a MCM and since with either mods u can disable the blurring issue u can just easily toggle it on/off.

So just start up your game, look into MCM and disable the "blurring"/"visual" setting in either of those mods. (I got a similiar problem with blurring but instead for me it completely darkens the game, ENB settings or something I guess)

Since you're talking about getting an increasing heartbeat that's not a feature of Sexlab Aroused.

However since I had the same problem with another mod that DOES have that feature I can guess u got the same issue.

Anyways that "heartbeat" belongs to either the "dripping when aroused mod" or the "arousalvisuals" mod, both include a MCM and since with either mods u can disable the blurring issue u can just easily toggle it on/off.

So just start up your game, look into MCM and disable the "blurring"/"visual" setting in either of those mods. (I got a similiar problem with blurring but instead for me it completely darkens the game, ENB settings or something I guess)

Yes!

There was a checkbox in 'Dripping when Aroused', and unticking does fix the problem.

Thank you so kindly, SirNibbles.

Now....I just have to figure out which combination of MCM settings makes her such a needy nympho-hosebeast, and then I'll have the other 5% of this situation fixed.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice I was having the same problem, disabled a bunch of mods, removed ENB, manaully typed player.sms to remove some shaders...etc, all didnt work, just when i was about to give up I found this thread. Thanks for the fix.

That double vision shader thing is stupid IMO.....makes the game utterly unplayable.

• 10 months later...

Greetings all

I'm happy in some ways, to not be the only one that have this problem, I was really starting to going nuts, I have to make my character having sex almost nonstop,, by itself it ain't that much of a problem, but when it comes to that blurry double vision that is the most STUPID thing ever implemented inside.

For SirNibbles, I'm sorry but I do not recall seeing any blur/unblur thickbox inside those two mods, I might be blind tho, :)

EDIT:

Found It in the addon: Dripping when aroused , theres indeed two options that it can be disabled, My bad :)

Archived