Lordescobar's Moddable Piercings (for CBBE)

Hey,  It finally it let me post the fix i did!   Hopefully it works for all you lot too.

Replace orignal file with this one in the directry in file.

Might be best to back up exising file first,  just incase.

Hasn't been tested with Nexus mod manager.  It might work, it might not?

Have Fun 

Invalid Archive

Works perfectly fine.  Just downloaded and extracted.  May have been just a glitch while downloading, or the program you are using doesn't handle rar's that well.  I use 7-zip, and it extracted fine.  If this is a problem in extracting within NMM (importing into NMM then trying to install the .rar file), try extracting the file with 7-zip then recompacting with 7-zip as a .7z file before importing into NMM.

Hey,  It finally it let me post the fix i did!   Hopefully it works for all you lot too.

Have Fun 

Invalid Archive

Works perfectly fine.  Just downloaded and extracted.  May have been just a glitch while downloading, or the program you are using doesn't handle rar's that well.  I use 7-zip, and it extracted fine.  If this is a problem in extracting within NMM (importing into NMM then trying to install the .rar file), try extracting the file with 7-zip then recompacting with 7-zip as a .7z file before importing into NMM.

Not the mod, but the archive provided on the pot I quote 

Have Fun 

Invalid Archive

Not the mod, but the archive provided on the pot I quote 

I know EXACTLY which one you were talking about (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56034-lordescobars-moddable-piercings-for-cbbe-v04-230416/?p=1964371) - I could see it quoted in your damn post.  And MY post still stands:  it downloaded just fine using firefox and opened just fine using 7-zip (I don't use winrar).  And so my suggestions still apply.

Hey Dark Leon54,  Sorry to say i just downloaded and checked it out.  It's working fine.

There is nothing i can do about it sorry.

Maybe you could take the matter up with LL support.

I'll link it again,  maybe it might work for you?

This one is working fine ... Don't know why ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I tried to change the slot used by the piercing to go with other mods that use the accessory slot (Friffy Holstered Weapons) but It doesn't sho up anymore, I need to find why

You need to change the slot in both the "Armor" and the "Addon Armor" sections.

I tried to change the slot used by the piercing to go with other mods that use the accessory slot (Friffy Holstered Weapons) but It doesn't sho up anymore, I need to find why

You need to change the slot in both the "Armor" and the "Addon Armor" sections.

Thanks for the info, I'll try that ! 

• 3 weeks later...

Did the tutorial section thingy for CHCBBEP and got the stuff to work. Yes, the models were invisible in outfit studio. No, it didn't matter. Should be good, mostly. Feel free to improve/post this thing if it is allowed, too busy to learn the ins and outs right now.

So if I install the original mod and then this one on top, the mod should use the CHCBBEP physics?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys when I tried this mod like a year ago (or more) I couldn't get the mods to work and I just NOW figured out why... so I thought I'd share it and the solution. At the time I'd go to mod the piercings and get stuck in the workbench menu with no options. I was oh so helpfully told this was a vanilla bug even though this was the only mod I'd ever had the issue with which was very frustrating. :)

The key piece of information which I may have omitted was that I was playing a male character and trying to create the piercings for my female followers. It seems you can't mod opposite gender only items on the armor workbench! (D'oh!) I found this out when I rolled a female character... tried the mod again and it magically worked.

OK so the workaround isn't TOO hard: 

Using the Looksmenu mod make and save a preset for your male character. (you can load the looksmenu at any time by typing "showlooksmenu 14" in the console

Go to the console and type "player.sexchange" You'll magically turn into Nora.

Mod the piercings

Go to the console and type "player.sexchange" again. This time you'll turn into Nate.

Load the preset and then you're free to give the piercings to your follower.

Hope this helps somebody. Oh also now that I can actually see the piercings in game Great work, they look awesome.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/9/2018 at 9:11 PM, TopBunMan said:

Are there any plans on making this compatible with the CBBE Physics mod? The nipple piercings are basically rendered unviewable due to the physics animation of the breasts. 
Perhaps forcing the piercings to attach to a breast node would fix the problem?

I was wondering the same but I think this mod Is unsupported now.

On 1/3/2016 at 3:23 PM, lordescobar666 said:

View File

Adds moddable piercings to Fallout 4. You can configure all piercings independent from each other. There are several piercing and material mods to choose from, in total there are over 100 possible combinations.

post-233525-0-82636500-1452210066_thumb.jpg post-233525-0-93876800-1452210065_thumb.jpg

Update:
The newest version now solely depends on Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR). The armor slot has been changed to 58 to conform to AWKCR's slot usage recommendations. Naval and vaginal piercings have been added. The bell piercings make sounds when you run/sprint and you may also be detected more easily by enemies when you wear them.
This will probably be the final version, I have currently no plans to expand this mod.

USAGE:

The piercings base object can be crafted at AWKCR's armor crafting workbench (under Accessoirs). Then you need to configure the piercing at an armor mod workbench. Without any attached piercing and material mods, you will see nothing when you equip the piercings! Also don't forget to use BodySlide to conform the piercings to your body preset.

Content:

Piercing with mod slots:

• Left Nipple Piercing
  • Left Nipple Material
  • Left Nipple material 2
  • Right Nipple Piercing
  • Right Nipple Material
  • Right Nipple Material 2
  • Nipple Chain
  • Navel Piercing
  • Navel Material
  • Navel Material 2
  • Clit Piercing
  • Clit Material
  • Clit Material 2
  • Labia Piercing
  • Labia Material
  • Labia Material 2

Requirements:

Known issues:

• The meshes are twisted (if you look closely with NifSkope or Outfit Studio then you will notice that the spheres are not completely round). I think that this is caused by poor precision of the new half-floats. No solution yet. (Newest BodySlide versions allow to use full floats)
  • With some underarmor clothing (tested with the Raider harness & top-less re-texture) the piercings are floating in the air in front of the breasts. This is caused because some underarmor clothings scale some bones to move away armor parts from the body to make place for the clothing. Hopefully there is some flag somewhere in the still-to-decode data that turns this off for selected shapes. This may cause huge problems for a lot of outfit mods. No solutions yet. (Not anymore since v0.3)

Disclaimer:

I am a complete noob when it comes to 3D modelling. I have a programming background and know the theoretical and mathematical background of 3D modelling, but have absolutely no experience. Therefore I may produce complete bullshit, and will give absolutely no support for said bullshit.

Permissions:

Feel free to do with the meshes and textures whatever you want as long as you credit me.

Always nice to find another willing to throw their hat into the modding ring. What you have looks great so far. I have a mod that is acting up. Soon as I can get it ironed out I will try this. Welcome to LL!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have tried several passes at getting this to work, and I'm one step short...  Is anyone still here who might be able to point me in the right direction?

Everything is working except that the meshes aren't responding to the BodyGen .tri data.  Which means while NPCs and other clothing in game is getting dynamically generated BodySlide sliders and full Bodyslide support in the looksmenu, the piercings are staying at their zero-slider position and not following along.

Here's what I did:

- Downloaded v4

- Did not apply the CHCBBEP patch.

- Did use the "Right nipple_fix" patch.

Opened Outfit Studio, loaded Data/Tools/BodySlide/SliderSets/Le666 Piercings.osp.

Chose the left nipple ring plain outfit.

Loaded in the CBBE Physics Body as a reference.

Selected the 'Googles' joints in the reference and did "Copy Selected Weights" to the ring.

Used "ConformAll" to make sure all sliders were copied in.

Saved project.

In BodySlide, with "Build Morphs" checked, selected the left nipple ring plain and hit Build.

Verified that both of these files were written to the Fallout 4 data folder. (They got the current date/time from when I hit Build.)

Data\meshes\lordescobar666\piercings\NRing01Plain.L.nif

Data\meshes\lordescobar666\piercings\NRing01Plain.L.tri

Repeated the above for the left nipple ring with bead.

In game, used an AWKCR armor bench to build a 'piercings', and used a regular armor bench to mod them so left nipple has a 'plain ring' that is set to 'Steel' material.

In-game I can 'tfc' and see the rings hiding out inside the mesh at the zeroed-sliders location.  I can 'ShowLooksMenu' and move sliders, and I see the character skin changing shape but the rings stay in place.  They do bobble and vibrate with the physics as I change the sliders, so they are using the .nif that I build, but the rings return to the same spot.

Same behavior with the left nipple ring with bead.

If I add a chain, which I didn't build, it drapes to almost the same spot as the ring, but the ring is slightly off due to the slight physics sag in neutral pose, and doesn't vibrate with physics.  As I would expect, since I didn't build the chain.

Go back to BodySlide and build the left nipple ring with bead, using a busty preset.  As expected, in-game the ring moves out and hovers in front of the mesh.  (This verifies that the ring has vertex weights for those sliders.)

Could it be something related to the snapping?  There is no .tri file for connectionParent.nif, but in nifSkope it has no triangle data anyway.

Edit to clarify:  These piercings are the only clothing between a bunch of mods that I've not been able to get to work with F4SE + bodygen + bodyslide + CBBE physics, including maybe 20 or 30 that I manually converted.  The piercings are the only thing not working.

As far as I can tell the only other mod that added body piercings is Easy Girl, which has a very tiny horizontal barbell, but generally I don't like their options as much as these.

• 3 months later...

does anyone have a problem where the piercing not being built by bodyslide? the mod worked fine for my 1st body. after a while i made a new body with a bit larger 'assets' and rebuilt it again in bodyslide, but this time the nipple piercing and chain 'sunk' into the boobs. anyone could point me to the right direction with this?