SOS problem, dick doesn't move with animations

ther1pper

Do a quick test:

have a male NPC naked in front of you, open the console, select the npc, and try:

SAE SOSBend5

Close the console and check if the schlong changes the bending.

Try also SOSBend<num> with <num> from -9 to 9

Last time this happened it was because I had accidentally disabled the correct skeleton. For females it just crashes when you take off your clothes in this case and have a mesh body with nodes not supported by your skeleton, but SOS is a little more gentle.

Your question is a little vague, have you done the following?

Do you have the proper skeleton: XPMSE?

Do you have SKY UI installed?

Are you running it in SKSE?

Does drinking/using spells still enable erections?

i do all that, i mean its working, but the mod isn't bending up during the sex scenes, like lets say they are doing a position where the guy is holding the girl, the dick won't bend up into the girl.

Okay to be clear then, have you tried to in the middle of the animation go into Sexlab Framework to Animation Adjustments and changing the adjustments yourself to realign? Also if usng 1.60 or 1.61 you can use the C button to adjust, hold C to curve up, hold shift-C to curve down.

Also is this a male-female situation where only one of the two has a schlong, or a situation with more than one schlong? I've had isues with threesomes and when playing Futa, at least previous Sexlab. The C hotkey in particular tends to fail in these situations, same if you swap actor positions.

Okay to be clear then, have you tried to in the middle of the animation go into Sexlab Framework to Animation Adjustments and changing the adjustments yourself to realign? Also if usng 1.60 or 1.61 you can use the C button to adjust, hold C to curve up, hold shift-C to curve down.

Also is this a male-female situation where only one of the two has a schlong, or a situation with more than one schlong? I've had isues with threesomes and when playing Futa, at least previous Sexlab. The C hotkey in particular tends to fail in these situations, same if you swap actor positions.

okay that worked, merci.

Guest endgameaddiction

Left and right too?? because sometime my johnson's character go to the left too!!!! :-/

Most of time when i use an other mod 0sex i believ....

If you read through 0SEX thread I've answered this issue many times. Use XPMSE and make sure it's overwriting any skeleton all the time.

Archived