Vampire Morph Slider for RaceMenu

View File

(Yes, the screen is shitty. I have a almost vanilla test setup for development, give me a better one ;) )
Something that formed of messing with RaceMenu:

It will morph everything that has the Vampire-Morph, meaning if you don't want sunken cheeks you need a mod to remove them.
It is possible to Morph just the teeth, but that would require a another slider if you use a mod that replaces the teeth like Realistic Teeth.

The Standalone ESP file is empty, it exist to load the RaceMenu related files.
You can select other mods to "attach" this mod to so it gets loaded and you save one Slot in the Loadorder.
I can add more. Requirements for "attaching" it to a mod.
- Doesn't have translation files
- Doesn't add slider with INI files, scripts are fine.

When you select another Mod for attaching, and the disable/uninstall it,
it won' crash or be problematic. You just won't get the Slider.

Requirements:
- RaceMenu ( I tested it with v3.3.0 and it worked)
- BVFE or similar to enable female teeth
- Any ESP you select while installing.

Recommended:
- Mods to remove sunken cheeks

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/03/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    RaceMenu
  • Special Edition Compatible

Just to give some feedback in a surprising empty thread here, the mod worked flawlessly for me. I don't normally play vampire (and honestly haven't even gotten into Dawnguard, ever) but I had a few mods on the backburner in MO for if/when I decided to take the plunge. Trying this out with BVFE worked exactly as advertised, my characters fangs were the only morph that was applied by the slider.

I will also reinforce as it states in the main post, the dummy .esp cannot be disabled, even if MO says it will load the .bsa/loose files without it. I can only imagine this is so due to something in Racemenu which may not add sliders/features without an .esp file in the load order to acknowledge the addition, which would also explain the lack of ability in merging. But as always, take my word with a grain of salt, simply hypothesizing here.

Excellent work Akzyra!

Just to give some feedback in a surprising empty thread here, the mod worked flawlessly for me. I don't normally play vampire (and honestly haven't even gotten into Dawnguard, ever) but I had a few mods on the backburner in MO for if/when I decided to take the plunge. Trying this out with BVFE worked exactly as advertised, my characters fangs were the only morph that was applied by the slider.

I will also reinforce as it states in the main post, the dummy .esp cannot be disabled, even if MO says it will load the .bsa/loose files without it. I can only imagine this is so due to something in Racemenu which may not add sliders/features without an .esp file in the load order to acknowledge the addition, which would also explain the lack of ability in merging. But as always, take my word with a grain of salt, simply hypothesizing here.

Excellent work Akzyra!

Thank you!

MO would be right if it was BSA related, but it is folders/filenames instead.

I updated it to "attach" to other ESP names

If someone want others, the only requirements are that it can't have translation files and doesn't adds sliders to RM with INI files.

The translation part can be patched, I did it with RaceMenuPlugin.esp. This Plugins doesn't get updated frequently, so it is "kinda OK".

• 5 months later...

Uh, I gotta have my character as a vampire first correct?

I don't add the slider to Vampires:

- useless, you will get the Morph the normal way

- Don't edit in RaceMenu when you are a vampire. You WILL fuck you char up.

Uh, I gotta have my character as a vampire first correct?

I don't add the slider to Vampires:

- useless, you will get the Morph the normal way

- Don't edit in RaceMenu when you are a vampire. You WILL fuck you char up.

All right thank you, I was just a bit confused.

Still what's wrong with Loverslab it sometimes refuse to load :(