skyrim crashes on loading screen on specific character

Statick16

since this Morning all saves of one of my characters won't load and instead CTD.

when loading, about 3 seconds in combat music starts playing, and after 2-5 seconds after that the game crashes.

i tried loading a previous save and the game still crashed, although no combat music would play but instead regular music.

i tried loading a save from a different character and all worked fine. 

is there some way to fix this or to set my saves back to before the crash occured because i'd like to continue this game and not have to start a new game all over AGAIN.

Nope when you are at the load/save screen when you first get into game and hit the ~ key and type in coc qasmoke will warp you to the games testinghall. You don't have to be in game or in a cell for it to work we have been using it for a long time as it is one of the better ways to get past the CTD on load problem. The coc command is just like if you were actually in game and clicked on something on the map and warped there. TGM which is turning on god mode also works at the load/save screen.

If you still CTD trying to load then you have to think did you uninstall anything did you install anything did you change your load order was my player wearing a armor/item when when I removed the mod it came from do I have BBP/TBBP/HDT if so did anything mess up my players skeleton or overwrite. Just a few things to think about what might be the cause.

Archived