post your sexy screens here!

What presets/clothes did you use to make her, if you don't mind my asking?

Mind if I tag along in that question? I think I'm going to try to turn Cait in 2b

Yeah im curious too. She would make a great Curie. 

Nothing fancy.  Just a pic of Nate and Piper's first time outside in the market place of Diamond City on a rainy night.

"Get a room you two !" - sorry, had to be done :D

Btw - dat ass on Piper, sweet backflipping ninja jesus <3 

That DC Scoop Digger outfit is awesome <3. I even consider not bothering with the conversion to Hardbody because at least Piper will look different from my bimbo SS without messing with Unique player.

Fallout4_2017_07_07_21_57_49_50.jpg
Fallout4_2017_07_08_02_21_21_07.jpg
Fallout4_2017_07_08_02_21_45_87.jpg

Nothing fancy.  Just a pic of Nate and Piper's first time outside in the market place of Diamond City on a rainy night.

"Get a room you two !" - sorry, had to be done :D

Btw - dat ass on Piper, sweet backflipping ninja jesus <3 

That DC Scoop Digger outfit is awesome <3. I even consider not bothering with the conversion to Hardbody because at least Piper will look different from my bimbo SS without messing with Unique player.

Is there any chance you'd share that Piper face as a preset to convert my own Piper?

Its not my preset, its this mod : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22970/?

On the other hand :

Those Gurl outfits arent the most lore friendly or RP wise/practical or anything... But jesus christ do the look GOOD. 

Makes me moist :D 

Fallout4_2017_07_08_23_28_04_01.jpg