post your sexy screens here!

Hello there! ?

Since I finished Calista's adventures, I've stopped playing Fallout 4 (my game is no longer stable enough after 160 hours). That being said, I've got back on track and even planned some short stories. Here's a sneak preview: 

Vacation01.thumb.png.6a21bbaabf5c87b1d6bf7decf2ef5ca2.png

Have a pleasant August everyone! ?

9 hours ago, CrocWearingCrocs said:

She got curious. Perhaps too curious

Fallout42023-07-2009-19-57.thumb.png.5874d3bdde6823c28ca0e35b1a8d4eb2.png

Reveal hidden contents

Fallout42023-07-2009-32-26.thumb.png.40a3cd6b5aa622101d12190fe207916e.png

Fallout42023-07-2009-18-09.png.055d2a580efce44a6393b1b6864b46f2.png

Fallout42023-07-2009-35-07.png.63c4bee959793e0395670027b69555b5.png

Short little video concept below.

I started on something but didnt get around to finishing it

Didnt have a sam-compatable skeleton for supermutants so I cant adapt animations to the situation like I sorta can normally.

I think there is a skeleton somewhere but I'd have to look around.

the video isnt up to my usual quality I like to have but it'll give you a good idea of what I wanted to do.

also the mutant is going in the backdoor. Lucy had a hard time walking around for a short time after lol

Fallout42023-07-2009-22-22.png.4537a0016a94ed5b346aa8419ea2805b.png

Fallout42023-07-2009-35-28.png.e2bfe290bee3a51797ded93a465823c0.png

Any chance for some ghoul action?

On 6/21/2022 at 12:08 AM, xrevonx said:

The Raider Queen Camilla decided to get a perfect body, like a queen she is. (sorry for broken english lol)

Photo677.png.283f2d85973412176649bd58f1e26e12.pngPhoto676.png.b53f27b3fa4aec2fd20357a33eac71e6.pngPhoto675.png.a7c1fb3953444307e4b0687cfc0fc24f.png

Look at dem abs...

Amazing, really like the tattoos on this snowbunny. Really like the black baby only tattoo, really erotic. Makes it clear she is only for superior black men and not beta white boys.

On 8/12/2023 at 6:13 AM, CrocWearingCrocs said:

She got curious. Perhaps too curious

Fallout42023-07-2009-19-57.thumb.png.5874d3bdde6823c28ca0e35b1a8d4eb2.png

Reveal hidden contents

Fallout42023-07-2009-32-26.thumb.png.40a3cd6b5aa622101d12190fe207916e.png

Fallout42023-07-2009-18-09.png.055d2a580efce44a6393b1b6864b46f2.png

Fallout42023-07-2009-35-07.png.63c4bee959793e0395670027b69555b5.png

Short little video concept below.

I started on something but didnt get around to finishing it

Didnt have a sam-compatable skeleton for supermutants so I cant adapt animations to the situation like I sorta can normally.

I think there is a skeleton somewhere but I'd have to look around.

the video isnt up to my usual quality I like to have but it'll give you a good idea of what I wanted to do.

also the mutant is going in the backdoor. Lucy had a hard time walking around for a short time after lol

Fallout42023-07-2009-22-22.png.4537a0016a94ed5b346aa8419ea2805b.png

Fallout42023-07-2009-35-28.png.e2bfe290bee3a51797ded93a465823c0.png

Please post or share said SAM / AAF compatible SM skeleton, should you find it somewhere. It would be great :)

On 8/19/2023 at 7:54 PM, Karna5 said:

Hopefully this is something pleasant to watch :)

> Wow, I am pleasantly surprised to see such spectacular movements of a beautiful woman in Fallout!? I mean the scene where ginger goddess does somersaults and sweeping kicks with her right leg.:classic_wub: You made an awesome video, my friend!? It's a little scary because of skeleten and a few other things, but also sexy thanks to performance of mature girls, in my opinion.:classic_smile:

Spoiler

> Is this video about a woman who can't cope with addiction and she stuffs self with drugs to forget about something?? I got the impression that her eye color changes to light brown from green, depending on the lighting of setting. This change is well visible in the scene where she receives two injections into her neck. Right after that, your character gets wet eyes and she seems to loosing her vision, touch with reality. Thank you in advance for your reply and I greet you most keenly, my friend!:classic_blush:

On 8/21/2023 at 7:49 AM, geraldofrivia said:

> Well, This is not about doing hand wash as it may seem at the start.? After a while, it resembles playing the soft cello with a hard bow.?

25 minutes ago, smartfon said:

Is this video about a woman who can't cope with addiction and she stuffs self with drugs to forget about something?? I got the impression that her eye color changes to light brown from green, depending on the lighting of setting. This change is well visible in the scene where she receives two injections into her neck. Right after that, your character gets wet eyes and she seems to loosing her vision, touch with reality. Thank you in advance for your reply and I greet you most keenly, my friend!

Hello, my friend. If you'll forgive me, I'm of a school of poetry which believes the intent of an author no longer matters once a poem enters the world, and each reader/viewer gets to assign their own meaning based on their own life and perspectives. I am, however, delighted to have heard from you what it meant to you as that is uplifting to me. Thanks!

With regard to the kicks and flips, there's a mod called Kicks and Punches which I've used for a few years and love. A while back I made my own plugin which allows me to use the various combat animations by command prompt instead of needing to be in a fight, and from time to time I use that in films.

If you're interested, here is an older film I made which makes use of those combat animations along with the "Don't Stop" walk animations, the girly run animation and, of course, the Savage Cabbage dance animations. To get the visual effects I spawned a Nuka World DLC "Fun House" hypnotic wall as a floor and put it in a cell which has no walls, floor or ceilings. In Fallout 4, when you move in front of something without walls you get this neat effect and can further alter it by using different Image Space Adapter settings, which I did, of course (it's one of my mods for Fallout 4 called Karna's Color Changers).

Anyway, this is that film, though I reduced the bitrate for Loverslab as it doesn't like the higher bitrate I usually use on Flickr. Hopefully it's both aesthetically acceptable and reasonably entertaining :) Thanks!

On 8/22/2023 at 6:01 PM, Karna5 said:

Hello, my friend. If you'll forgive me, I'm of a school of poetry which believes the intent of an author no longer matters once a poem enters the world, and each reader/viewer gets to assign their own meaning based on their own life and perspectives. I am, however, delighted to have heard from you what it meant to you as that is uplifting to me. Thanks!

With regard to the kicks and flips, there's a mod called Kicks and Punches which I've used for a few years and love. A while back I made my own plugin which allows me to use the various combat animations by command prompt instead of needing to be in a fight, and from time to time I use that in films.

If you're interested, here is an older film I made which makes use of those combat animations along with the "Don't Stop" walk animations, the girly run animation and, of course, the Savage Cabbage dance animations. To get the visual effects I spawned a Nuka World DLC "Fun House" hypnotic wall as a floor and put it in a cell which has no walls, floor or ceilings. In Fallout 4, when you move in front of something without walls you get this neat effect and can further alter it by using different Image Space Adapter settings, which I did, of course (it's one of my mods for Fallout 4 called Karna's Color Changers).

Anyway, this is that film, though I reduced the bitrate for Loverslab as it doesn't like the higher bitrate I usually use on Flickr. Hopefully it's both aesthetically acceptable and reasonably entertaining :) Thanks!

> Thank you for zesty /  spirited and detailed reply, my friend. :classic_smile:

A school of poetry, you say. ~ I'm not sure I understood your philosophical statement correctly. Some of your thoughts is deep like a throat of Sasha Grey in witty gag / sayings.? I like to say that life writes the best scenarios, every human has own. Assigning a new meaning to the author's poem by the viewer / reader sounds to me a bit like interference in his/her work. It looks different when you read an interesting book. The Saga of Star Wars is one of my fave because their plot gives me a strong kick / trip to a fictional world. The words contained in them are processed into animated images in my head.?

I'm glad that my quick review comforted your heart a bit / put you in a good mood.?

Thank you for sharing information about mod. I'm sure one of the fellows will find this as helpful. It's a shame that my 14-year-old laptop doesn't meet the minimum requirements for this game to play.?

Wow, that's amazing show!? You have a knack for making spectacular videos with cool effects, my friend.? I used to love the way you'd express your artistic soul through adaptations.:classic_happy: This attractive acrobat beaming / emanating vivid colors and sexy voice of singer made me smile and joy in my heart. Thank you!

Pardon for the brevity, the poverty of my speech. It's hard for me to focus when temperature in my home is frequently over 28 centigrade. I wish you good health and a lot of reasons to smile, my friend!?

Edited by smartfon