post your sexy screens here!

On 2/21/2020 at 9:12 AM, deuce2416 said:

If someone could direct me to some sort of tutorial on how to make a basic follower, I absolutely would.

There's a few out there. Folks seem to like this one. If you mean to try, I sincerely hope you get it working. I just checked out your Flickr and everything I saw was amazing. Even just one of those girls in my game would be a god send.

Gonna interrupt the chain here but just curious, how far along have the sex animation mods progressed since the last time I played FO4? Last I remember, AAF was just starting to gain traction, but animations didn't have many facial expressions, and that kinda put me off.

On 2/25/2020 at 7:01 PM, SilentAegis said:

Reveal hidden contents

There's a few out there. Folks seem to like this one. If you mean to try, I sincerely hope you get it working. I just checked out your Flickr and everything I saw was amazing. Even just one of those girls in my game would be a god send.

Damn thats more complicated than I think I have time for