post your sexy screens here!

Darlin' Don't Cry

fallout42017-08-1322-8ss7j.png

Radio Radroach-Free Wasteland on 88.3 MHz

________

Having a crush on Crazy Horse... pffft! Who would have thought that she has a weak spot that big  woot.gif  *oink oink*

Take Control

fallout42017-08-0815-dcax4.png

________

She's built for this, ain't built for comfort. Got everthin' all you good guys need  woot.gif  *oink oink*

come

enb2017_8_4_11_19_15.png

enb2017_8_4_11_22_09.png

i love that bodysuit it's miranda's bodysuit from mass effect where you found it?

thanks! it's from Gunnetwork

sorry i hardly type on this but uh, is there a guide somewhere for making good faces? I swear, even with the recommended mods/textures I CANNOT for the life of me make a female character that doesn't look like she's in her late 30s-40s lol. The character above looks good imo, 20s or so. I think part of my problem is the cheeks but.. yeh. HALP lol.

Pow-Wow No More

fallout42017-08-1515-dtsgh.png

________

Failed drug negotiations b/t 'Black Buffalo Calf Woman' and Solomon 'Yellow Hair' Custer in Fort Diamond City 2291...  woot.gif  *oink oink*

come

enb2017_8_4_11_19_15.png

enb2017_8_4_11_22_09.png

i love that bodysuit it's miranda's bodysuit from mass effect where you found it?

thanks! it's from Gunnetwork

sorry i hardly type on this but uh, is there a guide somewhere for making good faces? I swear, even with the recommended mods/textures I CANNOT for the life of me make a female character that doesn't look like she's in her late 30s-40s lol. The character above looks good imo, 20s or so. I think part of my problem is the cheeks but.. yeh. HALP lol.

ty CWH! I don't think there's a guide for making faces. But I can give you some tips.

Don't try to copy a face from real life (it can be done but it's very hard and sometimes achieved by accident)

Don't push elements you consider beautiful, like big mouth, the beauty comes from the harmony of the elements. Let the face ask what it needs.

Stop your creation from time to time, and come back later. Long time exposed to the face make you bias towards it.

And it may sound mystic, but your character beauty comes from inside, give her life, give her a personality so the appearance flows from it. As on my signature, the beauty comes from inside, not the other way around. The pure external beauty give you a fake plastic face.