Radio Radroach-Free Wasteland on 88.3 MHz

________

Uhhh! What else, huh? sweat.gif *oink oink*

Love Machine

fallout42017-08-0916-48sb5.png

________

The best you can get 50 mls around. Get a piece! woot.gif *oink oink*

can u share the mods u used to get that look?

[snip]

Love Machine

________

Yow ho! The gear is a somewhat tricky BodySlide combo made of The Kite's DC ScoopDigger and HN66s Easy Girl Outfits. Moreover, Gamoholik's Jewelries and Lordescobar's Moddable Piercings are used, both hosted on LoversLab. The mole she's inherited from me is from ANiceOakTree's Appealing Moles. The welding goggles on forehead (similar to hifoo's recent version) are from a late 2015 version of Eli's Apocalyptic Accessories, if memory serves. That mod is long gone though. Finally, next to the usual Visible Weapons and a Commonwealth Cut I use HN66s Nails and akkalat85's TNR Shoulder Lamp. The face is a built 2015 vanilla and the body a modified CBBE/Nuclear hybrid with gone Vicious Glorious Female tattoos. And that's it.

[snip]

Love Machine

________

Yow ho! The gear is a somewhat tricky BodySlide combo made of The Kite's DC ScoopDigger and HN66s Easy Girl Outfits. Moreover, Gamoholik's Jewelries and Lordescobar's Moddable Piercings are used, both hosted on LoversLab. The mole she's inherited from me is from ANiceOakTree's Appealing Moles. The welding goggles on forehead (similar to hifoo's recent version) are from a late 2015 version of Eli's Apocalyptic Accessories, if memory serves. That mod is long gone though. Finally, next to the usual Visible Weapons and a Commonwealth Cut I use HN66s Nails and akkalat85's TNR Shoulder Lamp. The face is a built 2015 vanilla and the body a modified CBBE/Nuclear hybrid with gone Vicious Glorious Female tattoos. And that's it.

ok thanx! wut about the hair? the eyes seem to have alot more liner too.

[snip]

Oh, I've already mentioned the hairstyle. It's part of the Commonwealth Cuts called Wasteland Princess and it fits a Jamaican char. Her make-up is more or less one of mine in private life, and that goes for the liner as well.

Have fun! ;)

After You

fallout42017-08-1200-ovotp.png

________

Sounds familiar to me... a local 300 lb silverback could tell the tale  woot.gif  *oink oink*

Libertango

fallout42017-08-1122-e2u78.png

________

Awww... Paris, mon amour. I just love the smell of fresh cum, baguette and coffee in the mornin'  woot.gif  *oink oink*

[snip]

Oh, I've already mentioned the hairstyle. It's part of the Commonwealth Cuts called Wasteland Princess and it fits a Jamaican char. Her make-up is more or less one of mine in private life, and that goes for the liner as well.

Have fun! ;)

After You

fallout42017-08-1200-ovotp.png

________

Sounds familiar to me... a local 300 lb silverback could tell the tale woot.gif *oink oink*

that pic just makes one think bad things :)

Enamorada de ti   (In Love With You)

fallout42017-08-0820-2bq8h.png

________

Uhhh! What else, huh?  sweat.gif  *oink oink*

Love Machine

________

The best you can get 50 mls around. Get a piece!  woot.gif  *oink oink*

Man, I've been watching your character for a couple of days now, and she is both beautiful and original.  She emphasizes that post apocalyptic feel.  I don't play females but your character makes me want to play one.  Especially since I started my first serious playthrough 2 weeks ago, and thought the baby and spouse thing was gonna be a problem.  But in the last 20 hours of play both Nate and the npc's have not mentioned Nora or Shaun.  So there is some room to rp.  Anyway great character she looks fantastic. :wub: