Elderscroll United and Tamriel Cafe Mod

sdd500

Parden me for being Da best dummy in da world' date=' but [b']I AM SDD500[/b]. I forgot my F'ing account's Passward. Da email address is realated with sdd500 account is also forgotten long ago! So, here's da thing. I'll stop posting this thread then open up new one. There're not gonna be mods realised soon anyway.

Sorry for inconvenience, ppl. I'll come back when I'm ready!

Just ask the administration if you have a way of proving them that sdd500 is your acc.

In case someone wants to try different color theme of Kef armor, i made one recolor for me and LL people =):

[spoiler=Posing for screenies]

3962945-1336909943.jpg

vo4hzq.png

k3sqcz.png

33wabna.png

11bnk2h.png

¤ Reddish

Parden me for being Da best dummy in da world' date=' but [b']I AM SDD500[/b]. I forgot my F'ing account's Passward. Da email address is realated with sdd500 account is also forgotten long ago! So, here's da thing. I'll stop posting this thread then open up new one. There're not gonna be mods realised soon anyway.

Sorry for inconvenience, ppl. I'll come back when I'm ready!

Just ask the administration if you have a way of proving them that sdd500 is your acc.

In case someone wants to try different color theme of Kef armor, i made one recolor for me and LL people =):

[spoiler=Posing for screenies]

3962945-1336909943.jpg

vo4hzq.png

k3sqcz.png

33wabna.png

11bnk2h.png

¤ Reddish

Thanks for sharing Awesome Retexture!

And.. I don't know how to prove myself. I don't just bother doing so... Maybe I need to.. Dont know seriously. :P

BTW that screenshot remind me :

09tDancing20CnLG.jpg

my isabella suits both look the same when i choose the blue one it comes out red and the black is brown.

any idea how i can fix it?

I will upload new version. Let me know if there are another issues.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ougek2g8v8vqcek

And People who are waiting for new updates, I have to say some sad news. I became a moderator in Elderscroll United Cafe and I'm pretty busy to mod due to real life works. Other modders are in similar situations. :(

But don't worry. I'm always willing to come back.

Okay, I'm asking the same question here I asked already in Techincal Support.

Does anyone know how to create a script like summoning armor then equip them when

I use a power?

I know how to add a new script but that's it..

I want transforming into a werewolf animation or something better added.

This idea was came out from Vindictus. Transforming armors.

If you keep going down the page linked below, U may see serveral video. Play them and tell me what you think.

http://blog.naver.com/mereh?Redirect=Log&logNo=20152067233&jumpingVid=494101AFB0E08774E28308BA95D58F5A04AF

Thank you.

@syndrome the mod of berserker armor found on bagserk has a power that summons the armor

Now' date=' That's what I was looking for! Thanks dude! :)

[/quote']

Damnit, I cannot edit the script with Edit Source option not like the others.

Which means, I'm completely blind how the hell that script works.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived