[Sims 3] Sextopia world

News:

Episode 36 SHOULD be out in Saturday, June 25

Dear friends, I've been trying to play Sims the whole day and most of the night yesterday. had no luck. The game froze after few minutes of playing due to heat. It is 5 am in my country and the temperature is already 26 C outside, and 31 C in my room. I'm sweating like a pig. Yesterday was over 30 C and in my room was 34 C. Well, i do not have better cooling system and although I opened my PC case to give it more "air", my Sims still froze. So, if I wouldn't be able to post promised episode in Saturday, I kindly ask you for patience. It will be published but all depends on the weather conditions. Thanks for understanding.

Thank you Silas:   This is present temperature in my city. First one is in Celsius and second one is in Faraday.  The present temperature in my room is 35 C :(  ... I fucking HATE summer and heat....

uxlOmWZ0.png

VdgZMrDS.png

Silas - I could live with that. did you know that I had my room windows wide open whole winter (except when was rainy) and I was sitting in my room only in t-shirt and panties while the temperature was -5 C? I don't even use heating during the winter. I can stand cold like I was born on North or South pole. The heat is killing me, making me nervous and very tensed. The only good thing that comes with summer in my case is I'm 3x hornier then usual... Can have sex non-stop :D:lol:

Episode 36

Rqze01ff.jpg

kaS3SBJV.jpg

ysk3kSKq.jpg

K0oEmCR1.jpg

X7fzbou8.jpg

6DDW2Tmv.jpg

NRV6mN3H.jpg

djH8hwHi.jpg

fLW8CCMl.jpg

B6QzUyh1.jpg

9gKYfpeS.jpg

tIEYa1uc.jpg

Y1j59pTt.jpg

XWnSgiKo.jpg

qZC83I1n.jpg

RaHvxTs6.jpg

mAZo6sxW.jpg

J4L9kN5j.jpg

TGL8LCxL.jpg

JIH8lMm5.jpg

HqhXtzM8.jpg

Reminder: If you missed to see any previous episode, you can find them in my OP under the topic (click on the yellow text):  You can see all episodes now here

Thank you for watching Sextopia world.

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 37

(reblog from the new site)

This episode is little bit dramatic. Some Sextopians really had short tempers and some of them were very mean to others.

oUzobfY2.jpg

xYGqbFYM.jpg

q7JN5t3K.jpg

7wupklvz.jpg

3F6SGWkG.jpg

WDqTTEdE.jpg

2AP2Zxt5.jpg

5W5eepaL.jpg

rQZmC1qs.jpg

UV7pKTAC.jpg

9BkHQUDa.jpg

yy71Kaa9.jpg

1M56fvZR.jpg

XkMl4Fih.jpg

foy4RI4B.jpg

NcT3dHAc.jpg

wMGHae1Q.jpg

FyUm57IR.jpg

QvaWo9IH.jpg

bFoZ0MHz.jpg

http://i.imgbox.com/QZezNeLm.jpg

JdgPeTkS.jpg

Reminder: If you missed to see any previous episode, you can find them in my OP under the topic (click on the yellow text):  You can see all episodes now here

Thanks lungpaul.

Silas - Oh yes.. I didn't expect so much dramatic events in this episode. Sextopians were quite nervous because of the heat... just like me ;)

I will make another episode when would be able to play Sims. Right now and these days I can't. the temperature in my room doesn't go under 32 Celsius degrees which it to high for my PC. Today, there was 42 C... 

Episode 38

IhcpHIOM.jpg

AcABGXfX.jpg

PeFlxVG8.jpg

O7wsnjjP.jpg

jiSE2XwX.jpg

KEAo7qLs.jpg

KyAWfFyp.jpg

onsK7So6.jpg

fSkENg1x.jpg

BaD8GKgr.jpg

sLEIDEek.jpg

Yb2aAFXh.jpg

mVFCv6v6.jpg

rYA97Q2W.jpg

ydFAb5kb.jpg

QdSmYu7V.jpg

tWz5QBhi.jpg

wkcupyTV.jpg

kUUfn3M2.jpg

NRyCd2gI.jpg

4W4cLmCm.jpg

Z2vhAhmR.jpg

VixUXxJU.jpg

C8inuSJv.jpg

r8BCzRoy.jpg

5DISq0xN.jpg

nKWJEUiq.jpg

OPKdBCbf.jpg

zQwwqZq7.jpg

Archived