I am not amused. I am -really- not amused. I have been trying to fix this problem for two days now. I have even started a new game because of this.

The rundown; Some guys in my game have two dicks. Sven does, Ulfric does. But on the other hand, other guys don't, like Orgnar. At first I thought it was just Nords but now I'm not so sure.

Now, one of the dicks is an SoS one, one that is -supposed- to be there. The other is some random flaccid cock with an elephant(exaggeration)-sized sack that doesn't even have physics and just sits there like a goddamn troll, ruining my immersion and distracting me, furthering my annoyance. I've uninstalled, redownloaded and reinstalled so many mods, my head is spinning, I've lost track of them all and I don't even know what to do anymore.

I hate asking for help but.. As a last resort, I have to. -_-

Here's the list of mods that have to do with adult stuff or body stuff.

Schlongs of Skyrim (Obviously)
SexLabs framework 160 hotfix2

NSAP

Animation Loader (Though I only just downloaded it tonight.)

FunnyBizness (Just downloaded it tonight, like above)

Vanilla Voices addon for SexLabs

More Nasty Critters

Hentai Creatures v1.04

Aroused Redux

Aroused Creatures

{SexLabs Plugins}

SexLabs Romance

SexLabs Solutions

SexLabs Murder, Theft and Seduction

SexLabs Further Lovers' Comfort

SexLabs Spectator Crowds Classic

SexLabs Dangerous Nights (Just downloaded tonight, got 2.2)

As of right now, it's 9pm my time and that means I've been trying to solve this problem for just about six hours today alone. I probably spent another four hours last night before I was forced to give up for the night and go to bed. Hopefully someone will be able to tell me what I did wrong so I can slap my forehead, feel like an idiot and fix the problem so I can get this over and done with. At least that would allow me to play sometime tomorrow.

Just checked my sexlab settings. No, I don't have any nude suits enabled. Matter of fact, I disabled a lot of mods this morning and still couldn't find the issue. At this point, I think I may just end up giving up and finding something else to do. Which is sad, because I really love this game. I've spent the last two months wanting to play but never having time, the last three weeks downloading mods and trying to get them all to work together, and every time I get to play the game, something goes wrong within an hour of playing. I'm.. pretty close to just giving up.

Anyway, here's some pictures I took a few minutes ago. Sorry that the images are small, I was in a rush. Also, my handwriting in Paint is terrible. -_-

81a35d25-d1fa-46e5-8fb0-994e55074396.png

How are you installing the mods? Mod Organizer, NMM, manual? 

By the looks of things, it would the seam the flaccid one are the one that is "supposed" to be there seeing as it matches the body texture.

What happens if you uninstall SoS and then run the game?  

I'm using Mod Organizer.

And it makes no sense to me that the flaccid one is supposed to be there because every mod I have (That alters the male form) is an SOS compatible version. 

Ugh. Still, I'll give it a try later today, once I've had my coffee.. Maybe I'll make it Irish. -_-

Ok!

I do  know what causes this issue but I don't know how to  fix it or if its even possible to fix it.  The same happens to me and it took me some time to find out  wtf was going on.  Well, you probably are using modes like Males of Skyrim or / and some other companions/ followers like Lex and NK Followers... They all were made by using Better Males - beautifull nudes and faces.  This mode has its  own skin/body texture and they come with pubic hair and the dicks that you see under the SOS ones. 

It took me  a long time to find this out but, it doesn't help much since i dunno how to fix it or even if it can be fixed.  Other modes like Lex, a follower,  the moder used the Better males with underwear, so no 2 dicks but one sos coming under the underwear...it looks better this way then seeing 2 dicks and the sos one cleared plasted on top of the other...

Same thing with Hadvar in the start of the game... since I am using Males of Skirim mode he also has 2 dicks.

Not much help but at least now you know the cause and maybe someone (a moder maybe) will know if its even possible to fix this and how.

Good luck! 

PS at least you can see them having sex , my problem now, not the first time, is that if i use SLEN to increase the relationship to 4/lover I get stucked  and can't move.  I did fix this before but don't remember how anymore.

• 4 weeks later...

Males of Skyrim was the culprit for me. I edited in TES5 Edit, removing the "Armor Addon". I know next to nothing about modding, so I was thrilled when this worked and didn't negatively affect anything else. 
If you need more detailed instructions on how to do this, let me know. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Males of Skyrim was the culprit for me. I edited in TES5 Edit, removing the "Armor Addon". I know next to nothing about modding, so I was thrilled when this worked and didn't negatively affect anything else. 

Just came across this same problem with Males of Skyrim. I tried removing the Armor Addon like you suggested, but instead the guys became floating heads and schlongs, with invisible bodies, when they they were naked. Any suggestions?

On a similar note, once I set the outfits to revealing with SoS, the Well Dressed Mage outfits also have a second dick. One is from SoS, the other is an untextured one that I assume comes with Well Dressed Mage. If anyone knows how to get rid of that, I'd love to find out.

Just came across this same problem with Males of Skyrim. I tried removing the Armor Addon like you suggested, but instead the guys became floating heads and schlongs, with invisible bodies, when they they were naked. Any suggestions?

On a similar note, once I set the outfits to revealing with SoS, the Well Dressed Mage outfits also have a second dick. One is from SoS, the other is an untextured one that I assume comes with Well Dressed Mage. If anyone knows how to get rid of that, I'd love to find out.

I'm so sorry my fix made things worse for you! It took me ages to figure out what was causing it for me and I haven't had any issues with the double dong since, but I have had the occasional guard with missing arms and legs. Fiddling around with my load order usually fixes it. I make sure to have SoS load after all of my other male body mods. It seems to work for me, but I obviously don't really know what I'm doing. 

I'm so sorry my fix made things worse for you! It took me ages to figure out what was causing it for me and I haven't had any issues with the double dong since, but I have had the occasional guard with missing arms and legs. Fiddling around with my load order usually fixes it. I make sure to have SoS load after all of my other male body mods. It seems to work for me, but I obviously don't really know what I'm doing. 

No worries, I eventually got it worked out. I swapped out relevant Males of Skyrim files with replacements from SoS and everything has been working fine since there on that front.

As for my other issue, I eventually tracked it do to interference from "Aoki revealing robes and skirts for males." Had to spend a couple minutes in nifSkope chiseling penises off statues like a prudish medieval art critique, but it got the job done.

go to SOS folder and look in meshes/actors/character/character assets/  and copy and paste malebody_0,malebody_1 

over to males of skyrim  meshes/ actors/character/MS/body/ folder

do the same with textures.

sos/textures/actor/character/male/ you want the three malebody and 3 malehands files. dds,msn.dds,s.dds

copy those to

males of skyrim/textures/actor/char/MS/body

worked for me

• 2 years later...
On 6/8/2016 at 11:26 PM, jessegtgt said:

go to SOS folder and look in meshes/actors/character/character assets/  and copy and paste malebody_0,malebody_1 

over to males of skyrim  meshes/ actors/character/MS/body/ folder

do the same with textures.

sos/textures/actor/character/male/ you want the three malebody and 3 malehands files. dds,msn.dds,s.dds

copy those to

males of skyrim/textures/actor/char/MS/body

I don't see the malebody_0, and malebody_1 on the sos folder

• 2 months later...

Thanks, I had the same problem and jesegtgt way worked for me. When someone else got this problem and you don't see the files, then maybe you installed the BSA-Version from Males of Skyrim, just like stupid me... ?

You can switch to the Lose Files Version then and this worked fine for me (Unzip the Males of Skyrim first, copy the files over to there, zip it again and install it).

• 3 months later...

I was having the same problem, which turned out to be from Tempered Skins for Males.  In Vortex, I was able to use the conflict resolution feature to set SoS to have priority for the malebody_1 file and this resolved the issue without losing the nice textures from Tempered Skins.

• 6 months later...

I also had the same problem, and it was Better Males and SoS.  The easiest way I found to fix it was to simply uninstall SoS, then reinstall it, and made sure it overwrote all the "Better males" files.  Voila!  1 dick :-)

• 1 year later...
On 7/31/2019 at 12:21 AM, rhinna said:

I also had the same problem, and it was Better Males and SoS.  The easiest way I found to fix it was to simply uninstall SoS, then reinstall it, and made sure it overwrote all the "Better males" files.  Voila!  1 dick ?

I’ve just experienced this issue. Not sure if it’s the same issue you had. But I have dick that is bigger and erect and a smaller dick which isn’t erect. But I have better males installed and the erect version installed on top of the better males and sos. 

• 4 months later...