Hello,

I am a mediocre modder working on a project. This project requires me to create furry textures, similar to that of a khajiit. Unfortunately, this is the first time I am working on something furry. (and organic) I would like to know the best way to create good quality furry textures.
(legally)

Draw horizontal lines and use smudge tool , and use burn brush too.

Imo the simpliest and the most casual way, it requires tons of detail though, if you rush like in the pic it will look like shit.

Especially if you are going to draw a very HQ ones then every brush stroke must be done with the purpouse.

gDtT7A3.png

In Photoshop in you go into filter>render>fibers  you can set a nice baseline, using the for and background colors, 

it is not great, but it can give you something to work with. 

if you have the patience of a zen monk you can ofc draw everything by hand, 

alternatively, you can use some stock images and make adjustments to fit your needs by blending and masking etc. plenty of royalty free ones out there on the interwebs. 

Archived