Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

What I would love to see is a mod which adds shy / cover self animation, when the player is naked (mainly considering a female character). I remember that there were a couple of such functions for Skyrim (usually as a part of a larger mod), but none so far for Fallout 4, or at least I couldn't find any... The second one I'm dreaming of is some npc reactions to nudity (naked comments, animated reactions) - again, none so far for Fallout 4, it seems... F4SE still not functional enough, or lack of proper tools? Just wondering.?

Last, but not least: a player slavery mod, less focused on sex, with stronger emphasis on nudity / public humiliation and some slave chores / jobs. But that's probably not going to happen, I know... (sigh)

6 hours ago, mai2019 said:

How do you know how to make the game sexual because I am new I do not know how and thank you

You have to get the mods that will make it the way you want it.

Use ^^^^ this link to a guide to get you where you want on the mods needed. Hit me up if you run into a issue, and I'll help. But I'm not on all the time because of the busy season at my place of employment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Uh. Idk how far creature animations have came with four play... but that's what I'm interested in. What mods and files might I need for this?

I'm sure there are some ways to initiate "bestial" activities that don't even require four play, and of course in Skyrim, defeat was a god send to me!

and if it can be more than just player+dogmeat, please help me find!!!! ❤️

Edit: also, sexy clothes for vanilla body? I use a vanilla nude skin bcus I dont want to inflate boobs and butts way beyond their natural limits, and I'm satisfied with vanilla proportions.

30 minutes ago, Chapailee said:

Does anyone here have any knowledge of vintage pin-up girl outfits for CBBE? Given the pre-war timeline in FO4, I'm very surprised that there are very few pin-up girl outfits for FO4.

To illustrate some examples of what I mean:

Hide contents

Image result for vintage pinup girls airplanes
https://sadmanstonguerockabillybar.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/vintage-pin-up-girls-of-edward-runci-gallery-1-3.jpg

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/l0QAAOSw7NNT856x/s-l300.jpg

Have you seen Dicky's Pin-ups?  Some of the outfits are a touch more risque than 50's pin-ups, but I think it's the closest there is.

*EDIT* - Ok, the mostly are all underwear.

On 8/31/2018 at 5:12 PM, Roachbugg said:

Any Mods for Some Male/Male Sexy times Or to at least allow Me to Give my Wasteland Husband MacCreedy a hug or a kiss every once in a while.

I want to Make my Fallout 4 Experience as Homoerotic as possible. 

For kisses, there is Immersive Lovers Embrace. For anything else, there is bound to be something for it in the stickied Male Content Thread.

• 2 weeks later...

GIMP SUIT

Is there any mod that adds an even gimp-ier version of the marine wetsuit?

Plus maybe wearables oversuits like an actual harness or something?

I mean this is the post apocalypse if a raider character can't run around in stupid fetish gear ... then is this even really a post apocalyptic world?

Seriously though i would absolutely love something like that. Something actually full enclosure, for a "slave" companion, and just general BDSM bits and pieces for a raider character.