Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

Hello,

Is there a mod that add CBBE armor conversion but in standalone version ? I found many mod who replace them.

In fact, I use a custom body for my character which is different from the npc's one. So I would like a mod that allow me to craft the "skimpy" version without changing the vanilla one.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys, Is there a mod that provides a "powered by sluts" kind of thing to the settlement/vault workshop?

I mean the idea is, as messed up as Vault Tec is/was they could have thought on ways to generate energy by pleasure.

Maybe a simple structure under energy where you must assign a female settler, and then she becomed bondaged to the structure, while she is there, instead of the motor sound, you hear moans and energy is generated from it.

Either, is something like that already out theres omewhere, or can someone make it? (or is it too hard)

Thanks

37 minutes ago, cidfake said:

Hi Guys, Is there a mod that provides a "powered by sluts" kind of thing to the settlement/vault workshop?

I mean the idea is, as messed up as Vault Tec is/was they could have thought on ways to generate energy by pleasure.

Maybe a simple structure under energy where you must assign a female settler, and then she becomed bondaged to the structure, while she is there, instead of the motor sound, you hear moans and energy is generated from it.

Either, is something like that already out theres omewhere, or can someone make it? (or is it too hard)

Thanks

This brings new levels of depth to settlement building!  The sex/bondage dungeon can actually provide not only a benefit to settlement happiness but also to resources!

I would think this would tie in to furniture.  When the furniture is not assigned, no power production.  When a resource is assigned - power is produced.  Can be done with scripting on the furniture.  That being said, I don't think this exists quite yet.  Would be a relatively straightforward mod someone to create, who may just be starting out modding though ;)  There are already other furniture pieces in the base game which behave similarly (the exercise bike in Vault 88) as an example.

• 2 weeks later...

So, now FourPlay is a thing, this means naturally I have to bulldoze Starlight Drive-in to the ground and build a grande brothel in it's place.

Know what that means? It means we need some Neon, or signage in general.

Somethin' along the lines o' this.

Fingumy_Jig.jpg

So, there any Adult settlement item thingys kicking around anywheres, or am I just not lookin' hard enough?

On 3/13/2018 at 6:50 AM, Phelps1247 said:

Yeah, I have that. Must be some other problem then. :confused:

what do you mean by missing mesh?

On 2/24/2018 at 10:42 PM, melovepengy said:

is there mods that your female character can get boned by super mutants and deathclaws?

Super Mutants, npc and dogs yes with fourplay, Death Claws not yet but I do remember Lieto was working on animations for the deathclaw. :smile:

On 2/24/2018 at 2:25 PM, Siukkis said:

Hi

I would like to have a random sex act with current companion when activating rest. With possibility to cancel and just rest. I know there is something like that in NexusMods, but without the sex. You could add all the races and sexes...

- Siukkis -

Use Fourplay Sex Em Up, you just walk up to any friendly npc and press the h key to ask for sex. :smile:

2 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

So, now FourPlay is a thing, this means naturally I have to bulldoze Starlight Drive-in to the ground and build a grande brothel in it's place.

Know what that means? It means we need some Neon, or signage in general.

Somethin' along the lines o' this.

Fingumy_Jig.jpg

So, there any Adult settlement item thingys kicking around anywheres, or am I just not lookin' hard enough?

Hi I use RSE as it has stuff for setting up a brothel eg mats for the girls to stand on, safe for all the money they make, a guard mat for the bouncer and a madams desk. hope this helps in you search :smile:

1 hour ago, Phelps1247 said:

Ghouls used to have a proper naked body when activating sex mods with them. Now they're just a floating head with no body.

Use Fourplay nudesuit in stead it works with out fail on all Npc including Dog with no adjustments needed. Or you could use the textures that mibsdf linked to in his post above. :smile: