[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

Hi all, i think about one thing , the ennemies can hide behind walls and shoot you like in GTA, but you can't and i find it stupid ( personnally ),For a steath gameplay that could be great if the character can hide too, And i think about stealth killmoves too and new animations for the Mister Sandman perk,  like this :

http://ahmedhse.devi...oat-2-577054428

http://bad-bishop.de...Swift-452278408

http://pre07.deviant...hop-d6oykls.jpg

http://img14.deviant...hse-d8bzzxm.png

it's more realistic in the context of " killing in silence " and could goes well with stealth gameplay smile.gif i hope you like it  smile.gif

and sory for bad english ^^

I'm neither a modder nor have mod creating experience, but I have a kind of complex ( or very complex? ) mod idea to share.

I am thinking about making VATS shooting more like a run and gun.
I assuming VATS is a two part combined system: target select and shoot montage (again, not a expert in modding system, sorry), but the montage part makes me feel like not so participate in the combat, like watch a movie but with weird camera movement. 

What if we replace the montage part with aimbot system that use the target selecting data and the ability to move, like walking, running, jumping, or even dashing? Let system handles your aimming, and moves like a bad-ass action star! 

Simple example: disarm some danger foes first, jump on an object to gain a better spot and eliminate other hostiles, finally turn back to execute foes you disarm in the beginning.

I have more in mind, but for now this may be too complicate, if anyone can make this dream come true, that would be epic!
(Apology for everyone that read this article, English not my first language, and thanks for reading )

PS: I actually worry that this modification may incompatible with melee VATS...

The character creation got an body triangle thin,large and muscular, so what I really want to see is your character change his body form within this triangle. get more muscular if you use heavy weapons,get more fat if you eat a lot maybe combine with real needs mod and I guess get thin if you run a lot

How about Medal of Honor 2010 enemy faction Armor?

from youtube channel of rroobboo 999
 (Taliban, AQ)
 (Chechen)

my google drive backup

(i mean, when Mod Creation Kit is released.)
here is optional request. a armor from Medal of Honor 2010.

yeah. medal of honor is doomed after warfighter. but MoH 2010 is awesome masterpiece too me. espically a historical research(i didnt even know chechen guys fight with taliban).

somebody want other military armor from well-known games(not Glorious Mission).

what i want is Taliban, AQ(a modernized outfit guys. inside with taliban file), and Chechen guys.

a cap(rags, arabic, knit) and uniform with equipment. and Female Body Version Too of course.
(oh, and variation is just appears in youtube movie.)

Warhammer 40 000. Total conversion of the game. Sculpt a player body, with animations from power armor for space marines. Change everything in warhammer 40k style (with a bit of imagination, you could play this game as you were in the WH 40k universe even without mods, everything fits perfectly) Not a request though, only my wet dreams. Cus you know, this game is begging for WH 40k mods. Grim darknes of the far future, weapons, power armor, destroyed world, warp mutations, death everywhere, ruined buildings, broken tanks, warp storms (just change from green to purple). Like this game was MADE for WH 40k mod's, seriously. Change 3D models and adjust interface and main menu... and the game of the century is born.

the only thing i really want is a mod that keeps sanctuary prewar, i mean our character can build giant houses from scrap, we should be able to completely rebuild sanctuary to prewar standards, i know there's a mod on the nexus that does this but it currently has a bug that breaks sprinting completely in the game and the author doesn't seem to want to fix the bug with out suggesting an ini change

Once a CK, or GECK comes out I think a cool mod would be a "GasMonkeyGarage" mod where you find a garage and an old "Cooter" type character who teaches you about cars and engines. To start you would have to salvage parts from the cars and trucks you see broke down by the side of the road until you can build one. The starter car would obviously be a piece of shit that you have to constantly find replacement parts and new fusion cores to keep running, but as you progress through different labs and towns and such you find parts and or mechanics that can make cooler, faster, longer running vehicles that take less maintenance. Custom paint jobs, mounted weapons, custom Forza style body kits...etc...

...then again I know Fuck' all about scripting, so it probably is just a pipe dream. Would probably take a framework to handle animations for the vehicle driving, looting wrecked cars, leveling system etc...then other authors could write mods for the parts, different vehicle type/paint jobs and so forth..any way you slice it this would be way over my ski's...still, it would be pretty cool.

I would love to see Diamond City turned into a real capital, in something like Midgar from FFVII, with a huge plate above the slums for the privileged first class society. the slums becoming permanent dark and shady place, where the sun never shines, with monolithic towerlike pillars, holding the plate. im actually not talking about an reconstruct of the city, but more like a smaller version for the Boston stadium, with a similar vibe.

here re some samples,

http://pre15.deviantart.net/2e7a/th/pre/f/2011/206/3/6/c_47_slums_by_n8package-d41ocgv.jpg

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Midgar_Slums?file=Midgar-Slums-FFVII-Remake.png

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/f/fa/Sector7-ffvii-platesupport1.png/revision/latest?cb=20120328154052

I'd like to see the medium heels from this mod (www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36393/) converted.  The Skyrim one used the HH system to adjust the height of model above the floor so it didn't clip through floor - can these just be converted from the nif or does it require someone to develop another script?  If someone is skilled enough to do it, I'd be a happy camper.

36393-2-1369442231.jpg

Hey did you guys know that if you were select an item twice in your favorites menu, your character would proceed to unequipped the item after its been equipped. At least in Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, it had this functionality but not in Fallout 4.

So I was wondering if anybody could make a mod and bring back this functionality to Fallout 4. Kinda hate having to go back and forth on my pip-boy to toggle on and off head gear every single time I enter and leave settlements and in and out of conversations.

But if there's already a mod for this, then can anybody please provide a link.

Thank you.

My personal Non-Adult Mods Wishlist would be this:

- A Mod that let you cover behind walls while shooting (like ME3 or similar)

- A Mod that makes you climb wall borders such a Tomb Raider game.

- Better combat animations like roll on the ground, faint and dodge.

- EQUIP ON CHARACTER (I mean...it was in the default Fallout 3, why not here?) I really want to see my char wearing bags and weapons on him.

- Better Injuries animation, for example when u get wounded to an arm, maybe the character should cover his cut with an hand (Lara croft style again).

- A general better survival experience, dunno exactly what.

- Player mutilation ad cybernetic parts.

- More alone player speaking, i mean, The Witcher anyone?

Hope at least one of theese will be possible XD

Sorry for bad english.