I seek the extension of Fallout New Vegas

I understand that you do not have the right to give free paid content' date=' but I wondered, you never know.

[/quote']

To be honest if you don't want to pay for it that don't even bother playing. Otherwise go on Steam and buy the Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition it's cheaper then buying them separately and it contains all the expansions packs and exclusive Steam DLC offers.

If you don't want to play that price wait until it goes on offer or go here and buy it.

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/28102566/Fallout-New-Vegas-Ultimate-Edition/Product.html?searchstring=New+vegas&searchtype=gameall&searchsource=2&searchfilters=s{New+vegas}%2bc{362}%2bc{10009}%2b&urlrefer=search

It's going so cheap at the moment, don't be a cheapskate and buy it like everyone else does.

Guest Loogie

Plus, if you buy a pirated version and then have a Sexout bug, we can't help you because we don't know how the pirated copy differs from a retail copy.

Good :D I brought mine from a retailer and not steam. Steam is Over priced at the moment for fallout series.

Well that is one good thing about Steam, I wouldn't have bought the DLC except SDteam poped them up as on special one weekend for $4 each :)

Guest user29

Just so you know that retail copy will still need to be installed on steam. I am glad you bought it though. What I'd do is wait until the next steam sale and grab the dlc then. I bought each one for $2 each.